PDA

View Full Version : Kossi's Pretzels

giayuan
01-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Ive been looking for a sample, but I havent found any yet. Ive checked three malls, and still no sample, not even a tiny booth. And not just that! Everywhere on this forum, Kossi is offering 1 million pretzels, but Ive never gotten one =( Has anyone even tasted these legendary pretzels? Im willing to pay 100k PL gold for one pretzel. If you acquire one, please call 1-800-Cereal-Wants-Pretzels

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Mmmmm I am craving Wetzels Pretzels now..

Zeus
01-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I want Auntie Annie's Pretzels! GOD! Dang East Coast gets all the good fast food, that's one of the reasons that it's a bummer to live in Cali, I'll fly back to NJ just for one of those pretzels lol.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:10 PM
I want Auntie Annie's Pretzels! GOD! Dang East Coast gets all the good fast food, that's one of the reasons that it's a bummer to live in Cali, I'll fly back to NJ just for one of those pretzels lol.

Our mall doesn't have Auntie Ann's anymore :( Now we just have The Pretzel Twister

Ersana
01-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Jersey!!! Woohoo

Zeus
01-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Our mall doesn't have Auntie Ann's anymore :( Now we just have The Pretzel Twister

Aw, you agree with me though right? Those pretzels were mouth-watering. I actually became a fatty off those pretzels and didn't start losing weight till like 8th grade, by the end of 9th I finally got back in shape I think, I ate those pretzels A LOT! Lol.

giayuan
01-02-2011, 11:38 PM
WHATS WITH YOU GUYS?! KOSSI'S PRETZELS ARE THE BEASTIEST lol

Unruly
01-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Jersey!!! Woohoo

It's a Jersey thing.

Ladylove
01-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Aw, you agree with me though right? Those pretzels were mouth-watering. I actually became a fatty off those pretzels and didn't start losing weight till like 8th grade, by the end of 9th I finally got back in shape I think, I ate those pretzels A LOT! Lol.

Haha yeah they're reaaally good. Only once in a blue moon for me, but cinnamon sugar? mmmmm

Zeus
01-02-2011, 11:41 PM
I hope I'm not too out of touch with Jersey just yet, I am planning to go back soon :).

Firepants
01-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I don't think that was the pretzels... That sounds like puberty to me........:)

Zeus
01-03-2011, 12:18 AM
I don't think that was the pretzels... That sounds like puberty to me........:)

Maybe :p. But the pretzels definitely contributed.

giayuan
01-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Maybe :p. But the pretzels definitely contributed.

I wanna get to eastern coast =( try out those pretzels you guys talkin bout
are they oily? like really oily? xD

Zeus
01-03-2011, 07:37 PM
No they aren't all that oily, just loaded up on the softest and tastiest bread you have ever tasted on a pretzel, combine that with their jalapeno cheese dipping sauce.... YUM!

CanonicalKoi
01-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Hmmmm.....we had an Annie's here in Washington State at the nearest mall/ Jalapeno dipping sauce, you say? Hmmmmm..... May have to go see if they're still there.

Zeus
01-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Hmmmm.....we had an Annie's here in Washington State at the nearest mall/ Jalapeno dipping sauce, you say? Hmmmmm..... May have to go see if they're still there.

Yup, go with the sour cream and onion pretzel as well, salt or no salt, whatever your preference is.

Cascade
01-03-2011, 09:26 PM
We have an Auntie Annes at the mall by my house =) SO GOOD! @Can-Is it the supermall? I live in Washington too...By seattle

CanonicalKoi
01-03-2011, 09:30 PM
South of you---near Oly, so Black Lake Mall or whatever they changed the name to. ;) Range, you're tempting me to run over and check tomorrow. Bad, Range! Very bad!

Kingofhurtz
01-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Haha yeah they're reaaally good. Only once in a blue moon for me, but cinnamon sugar? mmmmm

Blue moon is a beer :)