PDA

View Full Version : Please make Goblin Ring Stashable

Energizeric
06-16-2014, 03:23 PM
I'm sure many others are thinking what I am thinking, but this cool Goblin ring made me want to start a new twink and try out low level twink PvP. But when I tried to stash it, I found out it cannot be stashed. So that ruined the whole idea.

Please make this ring stashable. This ring is so much better than any other ring for twinks under level 10, that without it nobody would be able to compete with those who have it. Please make this change!

I spent plat in order to get to gold tier during the Goblin event, and without being able to use this ring, it's a total waste. :(

Reunegade
06-16-2014, 03:25 PM
At least you are able to use the silver tier and bronze tier rings which are stashable :)

Crowsfoot
06-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Answers a previous question. Agreed, it should be stashable. I don't own a character below level 14 but it should be stashable for people in a situation as listed above.

Hectororius
06-16-2014, 03:27 PM
I would also like this ring stashed.. its very nice ring. as much as i wanted to hit gold on 10 different toons, it was not financially possible.

Zylx
06-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Are the rings tradeable?

Orageunas
06-16-2014, 05:20 PM
At least you are able to use the silver tier and bronze tier rings which are stashable :)
Ya but they are kinda useless...

Wutzgood
06-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Only 3/6 of my characters got to gold tier during event and one happen to be my level 10 twink rogue. The goblin ring is actually really good especially when the proc goes off which is often. Proc looks sick also. It's now the ring she will be using for a while. I'm assuming for lower levels its even better.

I actually never realized it wasn't stash able. The only one of my characters who could use it got one.

Reunegade
06-16-2014, 05:25 PM
The silver tier one is better than all rings except for the gold tier, so they aren't useless, just not as good as the gold tier one :)

Valkiryas
06-16-2014, 05:27 PM
Yes I realize that too, it's pretty useless now, but I'm saving it cause could be usefull at next event ... maybe

Cero
06-16-2014, 05:30 PM
I stashed one type of goblin ring(it does not have any proc) but the one with proc cant be stashed.

Edit:

Oh so the one i manage to stash was below gold tier.

Zanpakuto
06-16-2014, 05:53 PM
I agree to this, I figured the gold one was stashable because the silver tier one could be. What a way to find out after the fact :(

Energizeric
06-16-2014, 06:08 PM
There should always be a way for every player to acquire the best gear. Whether it be to save up enough gold to buy it, or loot it somehow. In the case of this goblin ring, there is now no way for someone to get it on their twink, even if they already have it on another toon. The ring should be both stashable AND tradable. Otherwise you will discourage anyone without the ring from participating in twink PvP . Having a 40 armor disadvantage in twink PvP would be like having a 200 armor disadvantage in end game PvP, or basically like everyone else having an arcane ring except you. It's not something you would want to participate in.

Crowsfoot
06-16-2014, 08:26 PM
There should always be a way for every player to acquire the best gear. Whether it be to save up enough gold to buy it, or loot it somehow. In the case of this goblin ring, there is now no way for someone to get it on their twink, even if they already have it on another toon. The ring should be both stashable AND tradable. Otherwise you will discourage anyone without the ring from participating in twink PvP . Having a 40 armor disadvantage in twink PvP would be like having a 200 armor disadvantage in end game PvP, or basically like everyone else having an arcane ring except you. It's not something you would want to participate in.
Agreed.

(Joke ->) Or, you could always stay in end game. Aren't we a little old for peewee football?

Energizeric
06-16-2014, 10:10 PM
(Joke ->) Or, you could always stay in end game. Aren't we a little old for peewee football?

I suppose. I'm not going to do it full time, but figured I would try it out for some side fun. I decided I want to have a twink so when these events come about, I can do them on more than one toon.

Orageunas
06-17-2014, 04:36 PM
The silver tier one is better than all rings except for the gold tier, so they aren't useless, just not as good as the gold tier one :)
Well true :D

Crowsfoot
06-17-2014, 05:03 PM
I suppose. I'm not going to do it full time, but figured I would try it out for some side fun. I decided I want to have a twink so when these events come about, I can do them on more than one toon.
Lvl16 is a popular rank but it is costly since every warrior has a vorpal or DWS and most "top" twinks have arcane pets.

Mine is lvl14 (no mythic or arcane pets) and I haven't used him since season 4. Everything I dislike with current end game PvP reflected my experience with Twink PvP. The only difference with Twink PvP is that there are more under geared players and thus you rack kills easily. It is a tad pathetic that you can go 1v4 in TDM and go 20:0 in kills:deaths. It wasn't a challenge.

Make lvl15 tomb runners if you want multiple characters for events. If you go for tomb LBs, pm me I need a new team since two of my old teammates quit the game.

grandanat
11-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Subscribe,
I want goblin ring stashable

Appeltjes
11-19-2014, 01:34 AM
Subscribe,
I want goblin ring stashable

Nice necro...
-.-

Cool1t
11-19-2014, 07:34 AM
I stashed one type of goblin ring(it does not have any proc) but the one with proc cant be stashed.

Edit:

Oh so the one i manage to stash was below gold tier.

that crit tho :O

Cool1t
11-19-2014, 07:36 AM

I agree but not tradeable because those who have it could own the cs and inflate prices higher no thank you

Kakashis
11-19-2014, 08:40 AM
Please let us stash!

mapenjay
11-19-2014, 12:04 PM
making the level 2 ring not stashable is one of the brightest idea that sts have made looool

Wutzgood
11-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Yeah still waiting for this to happen. My level 41 warrior has no use for this ring and my twink warrior could use it.

Energizeric
11-19-2014, 08:29 PM
making the level 2 ring not stashable is one of the brightest idea that sts have made looool

All it does is make it impossible for anyone new to compete at low level PvP. Having that ring at levels 2-5 is like having an arcane ring at end game. It gives a few players a huge advantage.

Cool1t
11-20-2014, 08:06 AM
All it does is make it impossible for anyone new to compete at low level PvP. Having that ring at levels 2-5 is like having an arcane ring at end game. It gives a few players a huge advantage.

only know one person with a gold ring at lvl 8-10

Wutzgood
11-20-2014, 08:18 AM
only know one person with a gold ring at lvl 8-10

Only 3/6 of my guys got the goblin ring during the event. My level 10 twink rogue was one of them that ended up getting one during the goblin event. Even at level 10 that ring is amazing. It adds a huge amount of armor (highest amount of armor of any ring even level 41 ones) plus has a proc that gives +25 to my main stat. The proc goes off all the time so I have to agree with ener. That ring at level 10 and below is like an arcane ring. Can't even imagine it at level 2-5.

I actually wouldn't mind my level 16 twink using one which is why I'm hoping it becomes stashable.

Arrowz
11-20-2014, 08:45 AM
Lvl16 is a popular rank but it is costly since every warrior has a vorpal or DWS and most "top" twinks have arcane pets.

Mine is lvl14 (no mythic or arcane pets) and I haven't used him since season 4. Everything I dislike with current end game PvP reflected my experience with Twink PvP. The only difference with Twink PvP is that there are more under geared players and thus you rack kills easily. It is a tad pathetic that you can go 1v4 in TDM and go 20:0 in kills:deaths. It wasn't a challenge.

Make lvl15 tomb runners if you want multiple characters for events. If you go for tomb LBs, pm me I need a new team since two of my old teammates quit the game.

1. Most people do not have a vorpal sword or dws, more often than not people are using a storm sword, dev maul, or captains axe.
2. Yes there a lot of arcane pets because 15-18 is a very popular bracket. Thats why its fun to kill arcane users without an arcane pet :)
3. In that tdm room you must've been against 4 people just randomly doing pvp. I assure you that if it was 1v4 against 4 twinks then you would die 0-20

grandanat
11-26-2014, 02:57 PM
For lv3, goblin ring is much better then elondrian ring with full para gems

Wutzgood
11-26-2014, 03:58 PM
For lv3, goblin ring is much better then elondrian ring with full para gems

Lol I believe that. There still isn't a ring that gives over 70 armor which is huge at level 10 and under. Plus the. +25 proc to main stat is amazing.

grandanat
11-28-2014, 01:31 AM
Stash it!

grandanat
11-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Stash it!

vawaid
11-28-2014, 02:30 PM
i think gleipnir amulet would be nice to be stashed

grandanat
12-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Bump, stash it

Veoemel
12-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Stash it, gogo

ColdBlahd
12-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Stash it.

Energizeric
12-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Seems like everyone wants this, so I wonder why STS won't make it happen. Their logic seems to be that they don't want to upset PvP, but they already have at this point with releasing these rings in the first place, so only way to level the field now is to allow everyone to stash theirs and use it on a twink.

Konviict
12-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Every other event tier items are tradable, so why not goblin ring?

Pentavia
12-06-2014, 12:28 AM
+1 to this. It would be nice to see this ring become stash-able at least. It would also make pve/leveling up in low levels more fun for the ring users, maybe to compensate because they ran the goblin event and reached Gold Tier

Wutzgood
12-06-2014, 06:12 AM
Has anyone got the goblin ring to proc with a para gem item on? Combined the effects look amazing. Still hoping to stash it tho.

Although it's kinda nice having one of the few level 10 characters and below in game to have a goblin ring. Wutzshakin loves it.

Limsi
12-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Any idea what's the rationale behind its un tradable status?

Wutzgood
12-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Any idea what's the rationale behind its un tradable status?

I can understand if they wanted to make it I untradeable since it was from the test event but stashing it would be great.

Of my 3 guys that got them only the level 10 rogue can use it effectively. The other 2 are capped so it won't help them at all except for the proc effect lol.

grandanat
12-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Bump #42

Let's get to 1000 messages in this topic and sts will consider our request

Toogy
12-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Bump #43

Wutzgood
12-10-2014, 11:41 PM
I've come to the conclusion that they haven't made it stashable because anyone who ran the event would have a huge advantage over people who didn't at low level pvp.

I made a topic recently and so far only 3 people have one on a level 10 or below character. It's not affecting pvp if only a few people have them there. If it were stashable a lot of people would have it at low levels.

grandanat
12-16-2014, 01:12 AM
Bump #45

Konviict
01-21-2015, 11:52 AM
Please STS look into this. Every event-item, whether it is a banner or a recipe, is stashable. So I don't see any reason to make this not stashable!

Andrisber
01-21-2015, 05:11 PM
Come on! Make it stashable -.-

Kakashis
01-21-2015, 08:38 PM
This ring is awesome on my 9 tank! Thinking deeper, I don't know how I would feel now if others could have it. It was the first energy event with no energy farming and it was hard to get gold tier as a twink especially energy was expensive at the time. The reward at the time also looked like junk that's why no one bothered with it. I hope it stays unique to a few twink players only!

Seoratrek
01-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Hey everyone!

There aren't any plans to make this ring stashable. It's relatively powerful and we don't want people transferring it to low level twinks just to stomp everyone in twink PvP. I'm going to close this thread now and thank you for your understanding.