PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me understand? -- Stats

Houseonfire
01-02-2011, 08:46 PM
I have an enchantress character that I have been playing with the stats that are:
Strength 11
Dexterity 30
Intelligence 29

Which of these are better for a level 13 Enchantress when i just want to be a mage, not a mix of anything else, or a hybrid or whatever.
What stats are best to increase? Is strength even needed for this strategy?

Arterra
01-02-2011, 08:48 PM
this game has a simple stat system: if uninterested in anything but a mage, or int, then just put it all in int.

same goes if you just want to use str or dex items on any class, and are not interested in any mixing. going all out with that stat is ok, you can optimize for 2 plat later on when you know better.

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Like Arterra said, if you are interesting in using just Enchantress gear. Only put points into INT.

If you want to be able to equip other class gears, then mixing stats would work for you

Ritualist
01-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Usually you either know upfront you want a pally and put your points in STR or play till lvl 50 as an INT mage and decide later you'd rather switch to DEX, go pally or stay full INT. (requires 2plat or resp)

I see in your case that you'd like to be a pure mage so I'd recommend just putting everything in INT. It will give you the best mana regen and increase your cap. Your DPS will go up as well.

STR - increases health cap, mana regen and armor
DEX - increases critical, dodge armor and DPS
INT - increases mana cap, mana regen and DPS

... something like that, don't kill me if I didn't add some stats