PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Alliance

No Es Tu Asunto
06-16-2014, 05:00 PM
Hi, this is Gabriel. Master of Revolution Alliance.
Recruiting for active, loyal, cool players. Over 18 preferred. Trophies don't matter here as much. And we all help each other and donate frequently. Lower level players are given level 3 archers and bandits and trolls and sappers as requested to assist with winning their first few fights.

Our clan officers are Khaleesi, Grovesie And Aidazz.
We try to be democratic here and from this point on officers are voted in based on other clan members and current achievements and boosting of allies.

We don't kick unless you are inactive and don't chat or boost.

So, come check us out. Look for one of us in public chat.
We have some younger players so try to be pg (I'm guilty of forgetting that too occasionally) and have a good time.

All Revolution members check in and say hi.

The Goat
06-23-2014, 06:14 AM
Hi !

-Rated

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

No Es Tu Asunto
06-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Hello rated.

There has been some changes made. Grovesie left for old alliance and Aidazz has dropped down quite a bit. So now the officers are as follows Khaleesi, gMagno, Catriona. And I have kicked all non active players that don't boost, donate and or chat. We have 20 spots open. There are 20 consistent, loyal, dedicated members here now and a few new guys. So, come on over and join a great alliance that regularly hit top 50 im every category.

The Goat
06-25-2014, 08:47 AM
Hello rated.

There has been some changes made. Grovesie left for old alliance and Aidazz has dropped down quite a bit. So now the officers are as follows Khaleesi, gMagno, Catriona. And I have kicked all non active players that don't boost, donate and or chat. We have 20 spots open. There are 20 consistent, loyal, dedicated members here now and a few new guys. So, come on over and join a great alliance that regularly hit top 50 im every category.
Im already in it.

-Rated

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

elcnaz
04-20-2015, 04:44 AM
Rated too ...