PDA

View Full Version : got a new phone..now i cant type messages in game..

Ebedreiah
06-16-2014, 06:20 PM
I got a driod max today and I noticed when I was trying to talk to my guild that when I type it does not show my message..I am able to send 1word messages but if I hit the space button nothing will show up. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Energizeric
06-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Problem with android is that every phone maker uses some custom version of it. So it's hard for app makers to account for all the many dozens of versions out there that exist. There will always be some that don't work properly on some of the apps.

Ebedreiah
06-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Logged off and back on and now it's working.. Idk lol

Crowsfoot
06-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Logged off and back on and now it's working.. Idk lol
It's a common android issue. Download the app "advanced task killer." Each time this happens, exit the app and use advanced task killer to clear all background apps (clear windows too if you can) then log back in.

The trigger for this text display glitch is exiting the Arcane Legends window and then reentering without closing the app first. So if you send a text and then jump back to AL, this glitch will happen.

Ebedreiah
06-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Right on thanks for the info

Zeus
06-16-2014, 07:07 PM

Something to help alleviate it is to highlight where you just typed words before sending. You should be able to see what you sent this way.

LordDravek
06-16-2014, 07:59 PM
Droids do that if you accidentally hold the button down for cut/copy/paste... or if you attempt to highlight... or if the game mechanics bug from something you've done outside the game (aka other apps running). My Droid Razr did it A LOT. The only fix is to exit the game, make sure you close it in the background, and restart the game.

I've recently upgraded to a Note 3. No more typing issues.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-16-2014, 08:15 PM
No prob man