PDA

View Full Version : Is decimation skill under chest splitter, effective in pvp?

exwall
06-16-2014, 08:38 PM
IS DECIMATION SKILL UNDER CHEST SPLITTER, EFFECTIVE IN PVP?

and which do u choose (Staggering Blow or DECIMATION)?

Jimtoad
06-16-2014, 10:11 PM
as i know decimation skill dont work in pvp only works at pve :)

exwall
06-17-2014, 12:15 AM
as i know decimation skill dont work in pvp only works at pve :)

im a pvp lover twinks in 16s, so u mean..decimation is not advisable in pvp?

Thorluffy
06-17-2014, 12:20 AM
dont use it, it wont work. At least i tested hell lots of times before the new client. I guess the same applies to this new client.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

exwall
06-17-2014, 01:21 AM
dont use it, it wont work. At least i tested hell lots of times before the new client. I guess the same applies to this new client.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e
ohh, isee well thanks for suggestion guys

exwall
06-17-2014, 01:47 AM
but take note the chance of this to explode is only 20% normal & 45% charge..nd i oftenly use not to charge cs due to fast cd.
but still i respect ur suggestion guys.. sorry for my bad english.

Froxanthar
06-17-2014, 08:15 AM
I'm imagine myself seeing player that die from CS explode.

via orange caramel app.

Crowsfoot
06-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Decimation doesn't work in PvP after extensive testing and Dev conformation.

It is also not advised in PvE since warriors rarely land kills.

Kreasadriii
06-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Decimation doesn't work in PvP after extensive testing and Dev conformation.

It is also not advised in PvE since warriors rarely land kills.

Sorry, if you don't mind can show me the chat of confirmation about that upgrade skills, please -__-
I thought it the helpful upgrade on my CS, *worried wrong skills upgrade* :(

Crowsfoot
06-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Sorry, if you don't mind can show me the chat of confirmation about that upgrade skills, please -__-
I thought it the helpful upgrade on my CS, *worried wrong skills upgrade* :(
It was a thread by Taejo made in either season 4 or 5 (it was that long ago i forget which season). No way am I digging through warrior discussion looking for it. I remember it only because I had to respec one of my twink who was using g CS at the time.

exwall
06-19-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm imagine myself seeing player that die from CS explode.

via orange caramel app.

if ever explode success not automatic dead, it only cause high damage, than normal

exwall
06-19-2014, 11:50 PM
since we have free respec this coming weekend ill try it again personally,

Chest Splitter
Chest Splitter: 16.25 Mana, 3 sec cool-down, 4.5m range, 8-10 damage, increased damage on critical.
Extended Reach: Increase the maximum number of target struck with chest splitter by 1.
Decimation: Enemies slain by this attack have a 25% chance with the normal chest splitter and 45% with the charged chest splitter to explode, causing high damage to other enemies around them.
Relentless Strike: Gives normal hits a 30% chance and charged hits a 50% chance to knock enemies away from you.
Staggering Blow: Hits from the chest splitter will interrupt an enemy’s attack windups, as well as provide a 20% chance to disorient them. good for boss battles when tanking

i dont see decimation only effects in pve,, so confusing...

Kreasadriii
06-20-2014, 12:12 PM
So, Decimation mean is if you hit enemies in PvP, and the enemies only 1, it is not usefull because not explode, is that right?
So you must be go into clashes, then charged your Chest Splitter upon them, the 1 u hit maybe not effected, but their closest friend get the effect..

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 12:24 PM
So, Decimation mean is if you hit enemies in PvP, and the enemies only 1, it is not usefull because not explode, is that right?
So you must be go into clashes, then charged your Chest Splitter upon them, the 1 u hit maybe not effected, but their closest friend get the effect..
Decimate doesn't work in PvP at all (sort of like how you can't taunt and clocks can't root).

In PvE, decimate can make mobs explode if killed CS and it deals lowish damage to a small area. High damage is about the same as a single CS blow.

Don't upgrade decimate.

kinzmet
07-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Guys! If you don't believed in Crowsfoot try it yourself.
I played twink PVP a lot for 2 seasons and I NEVER once seen someone explode from the chest splitter's decimation
The decimation is PVE intented upgrade so if you plan to PVP, don't upgrade it.

Crawfoots was right these don't work on PVP
-Decimation from chest splitter
-all kinds of root from clock
-all kinds of freezing upgrade (freeze from proc is exemption)
-all kinds of taunt upgrade
-instant kill

MoloToha
07-06-2014, 02:21 AM
I have never seen any of Staggering Blow effects working, except of Feeble (that's why I picked it instead of Extended Reach).