PDA

View Full Version : Post your memories!

bladesword
01-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Post your memories about the old times.. I deleted photos before ao2 so i dun have em

Kossi
01-02-2011, 10:04 PM
seeing my first level 40- saradominking (lol yes i still remember)

Buddyf97
01-02-2011, 10:10 PM
I remember getting my first bayou bow, I paid the 70k it was selling for in the pink version but received a gray version, I had no idea I just got scammed at the time, xD

Artemis
01-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Meeting my top friends:) Parth was a random. Max was my hispanic buddy. Dawn is my girl talker. And
Jake id prefer not to say :P

Kossi
01-02-2011, 10:11 PM
i also remember paying 90k for a sniper's scarab bow XD

Kingofhurtz
01-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Hmm I remember...the old town before it was redone, I remember buying gem daggers and jeweled bows for my collection. Then I met iambirdman and we figured out we both had a full collection...I think he quit ... :( and I remember vulgar strike selling me swamp pinks for 1k and I was SO happy that I offered to advertise for him...don't know what happened to him either... Then I remember Fnord and the days when swamps actually took skill...

Buddyf97
01-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Hmm I remember...the old town before it was redone, I remember buying gem daggers and jeweled bows for my collection. Then I met iambirdman and we figured out we both had a full collection...I think he quit ... :( and I remember vulgar strike selling me swamp pinks for 1k and I was SO happy that I offered to advertise for him...don't know what happened to him either... Then I remember Fnord and the days when swamps actually took skill...

Good ol' Fnord and actually GOOD Swamps

Militaryman
01-02-2011, 10:39 PM
I remember when no one called each other noobs. And That castle in Forest Haven...

But I forget what Fnord was like... Can someone refresh my memory?

Inching
01-02-2011, 10:48 PM
sharing loot and leveling with Violentsaint and Wolf, etc (u know who u are) which now have most quit :(

Best is that these guys are now friends on my facebook and we talk regularly as friends... as normal people not behind online toons but as real people.

Zeus
01-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Meeting my top friends:) Parth was a random. Max was my hispanic buddy. Dawn is my girl talker. And
Jake id prefer not to say :P

Gee thanks, Lol I remember that. You added me to your friends list then 2 days later you asked do I know you? From there it began :p.

I believe my first actual friend was dawninfinity, I remember her lvling me when I was still a noob, before that I'd play but I was one of those random noobs lol

Inching
01-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Gee thanks, Lol I remember that. You added me to your friends list then 2 days later you asked do I know you? From there it began :p.

I believe my first actual friend was dawninfinity, I remember her lvling me when I was still a noob, before that I'd play but I was one of those random noobs lol

and now ur a senior noob :) ... hee hee JJ

LIGHTNINGLORD67
01-02-2011, 10:57 PM
seeing my first level 40- saradominking (lol yes i still remember)

YOU are saradominking?!???!

Zeus
01-02-2011, 11:06 PM
YOU are saradominking?!???!

No he means he SAW his first lvl 40, and I knew saradominking, seemed like a pretty chill guy.

Christina
01-04-2011, 02:53 AM
I remember first time someone in pl bought me full rith and cosmo for free.. Jus givin it to me.. Ty..

Arterra
01-04-2011, 11:40 AM
when the new town came up, i ALWAYS went the wrong way, into the forest lol