PDA

View Full Version : Meh Spawn Killing...

Pharcyde
01-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Anyone else irritated that you seem to always spawn right next to a enemy?......

Not really the players fault for spawn killing, more like here lets place you right freakin in the path of the opponent...

Kingofhurtz
01-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Yeah! I hate it...but whatevs...there's no way of repairing my pvp k/d so I just play for kicks.

Pharcyde
01-03-2011, 06:56 PM
My K/D is almost back to positive, but I'm stuggling to keep it that way nd spawn killing aint helpin it :(

Barbamitsos
01-04-2011, 01:02 AM
Anyone else irritated that you seem to always spawn right next to a enemy?......

Not really the players fault for spawn killing, more like here lets place you right freakin in the path of the opponent...

the fact that im from greece and have 1.2k stable ping doesn rly help me when i join games. I find myself killed and start gangbankin the one who did it ;)

Zerious
01-04-2011, 12:58 PM
I find it annoying when you're being GANGED and you respawn dead because the slight lag in the respawn allowed the other players to gang you again beofre you could even turn on auto. But at the same time, I find it helpful with my melee twinks who go for revenge kills :D I stand neutral toward this topic, but leaning toward pro respawn in enemy range since Peppermint combos are literally delicious.