PDA

View Full Version : Darksiders

Temarichan
06-17-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm so disappointed.

I come back to AL to have some fun and I see my old guild disbanded. I have no respect for the decision of destroying my guild entirely. I haven't been so mad in months. Darksiders wasn't just a guild to help each other level up, it was MY FAMILY. I wouldn't care if they were active or not. MY FAMILY.

Thanks a ton officers and leaders of DS the past couple months. I'll take the name of Darksiders and keep it forever.

I'm so sorry for my angry outburst. But this is my final shout out in AL.

matanofx
06-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Dude im really sorry for your loss, im sure if you reach out many of the old members would join DS again, just the ones you want there obviously =]

tharidom
06-17-2014, 01:00 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91352-Darksiders

CrazyTank
06-17-2014, 02:56 AM
May I know why it is disbanded?

deadcobain
06-17-2014, 04:25 AM
Sorry to hear it :(

ain't got no how whatchamacallit (kurt cobain)

Starkinea
06-17-2014, 04:52 AM
So sad... 😢

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Temarichan
06-17-2014, 09:44 AM
May I know why it is disbanded?

I don't know why it was disbanded. But I'll soon to find out.

A simple "because it's not active/failed" is what I think I will receive as an answer.

Kakashis
06-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Many guilds come and go due to conflicts, dramma, or guild merges. Even EOS which was at the top for more than a year has suffered it's demise. I find that smaller to medium size guilds filled with qualtiy players with common intent is the ultimate key to a guild success. I'm so sorry to hear about DS. It hurts to see what you built from scratch to be lost no matter the circumstance :(

KingMartin
06-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Yes, sad to see so many classic guilds go...

Derezzzed
06-17-2014, 11:55 AM
I don't know why it was disbanded. But I'll soon to find out.

A simple "because it's not active/failed" is what I think I will receive as an answer.

Tema if you still have wechat MSG me there, I have screenies, basically tsu went on a rampage and kicked everyone then disbanded, as for the reason it should be private so either hmu on wechat or pm me here

Temarichan
06-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Tema if you still have wechat MSG me there, I have screenies, basically tsu went on a rampage and kicked everyone then disbanded, as for the reason it should be private so either hmu on wechat or pm me here

Whatever the reason was, I have the guild name now. And that's the end.

Tsu never should've been a gm in the first place. You could've pm me and I would've taken the guild myself. But instead, you guys left it. Of course.

So you pm to me.

KingMartin
06-17-2014, 02:30 PM
I have sent you friends invitation. Add me if you want - we have couple of your former (not those that left now) members aboard and all wish you good luck rebuilding. Hit us if you need parties for runs while rebuilding.

Good luck and don't let the guild die! Half a year ago elite runners was left with about 5-6 active members and we committed to rebuild.

Temarichan
06-17-2014, 03:05 PM
I have sent you friends invitation. Add me if you want - we have couple of your former (not those that left now) members aboard and all wish you good luck rebuilding. Hit us if you need parties for runs while rebuilding.

Good luck and don't let the guild die! Half a year ago elite runners was left with about 5-6 active members and we committed to rebuild.

I'm not going to rebuild for a while. I simply would like to keep the name. I am not active enough to rebuild a whole entire guild from scratch, let alone my IRL business. But thank you for your concerns and offers. Greatly appreciated.

Veluthe
06-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Sorry temarichan. I just found out it disband today too. I might have heard they did b4 but dunno. I do remember them saying gm quit or inactive. Oedid? Then i saw in thread ane someone was gm. Im guessing it spiraled down then. Good to see u wear the name again tho. Hopefully u can rebuild or find new home someday. I was glad see u in game today tho. Im just pm away if need me for anything. Good luck in and in game friend.:)

Derezzzed
06-17-2014, 07:02 PM
Whatever the reason was, I have the guild name now. And that's the end.

Tsu never should've been a gm in the first place. You could've pm me and I would've taken the guild myself. But instead, you guys left it. Of course.

So you pm to me.

First off "left it" is wrong, if you were active you would've known that I gave EVERYONE the chance to step up & take GM and tsu is the only one that came to me about it, I was willing to tell you but for w/e reason you wanna have attitude about it, if you wanna know go ask Alex

I get that you're mad about it, EVERYONE IS, including myself, you should've seen the officer chat on wechat after this happened, wasn't pretty ill tell u that much, now if u rebuild I wish you best of luck, you should find out what happened though

Meemaw
06-17-2014, 09:38 PM
Tem. I feel your pain. I'm Crying right now. Been one of my favourite guilds, we were family... :'(

People aren't trustable anymore... dont worry Tem. Darksiders will be victorious again! >:'(

jiph
06-17-2014, 11:32 PM
Lol

Foham
06-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Hmm, thats sad to see....

Rickyrozayyy
07-16-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm disappointed in myself that I became inactive for what felt like a year. My studies were the cause for this, the addictiveness of the game forced me to stop playing at all, which would otherwise keep me distracted. My time in darksiders has been amazing. I joined when the guild was small and no members would ever talk. But bit by bit, we recruited and watched the members grow, activity increase, and chat increase. Oedid got promoted to guild master and it all went up from there. He brought such a level of organisation to the guild which I could do nothing but thank him for. I am proud that I had the opportunity to stand by him as an officer in growing and maintaining the guild for the time I've been active for. He made the guild what it was. Now I'm not sure what events unfolded after that but I'm glad that I was a part of the guild to enjoy my time with all the great people I met there.

I'll see where it goes from here then.

tharidom
07-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Nice necro-_-".

Omgmarvel
07-16-2014, 06:16 PM
Hi I was in Darksiders as IceyCraft it was a great guild. but I'm srry for your loss

Kreasadriii
07-17-2014, 08:25 AM
So sorry to hear that :(
Wish you can find your family again and together play again, go ahead and enjoy the game ^^