humiiii
06-17-2014, 02:20 AM
Yeeeeeeeeee im in

Distension
06-17-2014, 02:21 AM

Sent from my bathroom using Tapatalk 3.

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 02:21 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/17/7ezuqe6e.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/17/3u9yga3e.jpg

Here is everyone lined up for costume contest. It was the contest to end the night. Thanks to all who participated and I'm glad many of the other events were also new but well received. I plan to host more so keep watching in game! Goodnight all!

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 02:24 AM
Also check out the GoA thread I made we need more members who want to have fun in PL. Only takes a minute to ready. Give it some though I would appreciate it! You were all fun to play in game with so you are more than welcome!

SillyJuan
06-17-2014, 02:35 AM
Awe will there be more giveaways...

SillyJuan
06-17-2014, 02:35 AM
When did you announce the 2nd giveaway

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 08:49 AM
There will be more just not scheduled

Ks_Leon
06-17-2014, 08:54 AM
tell me next schedule :rolleyes:

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 09:02 AM
tell me next schedule :rolleyes:

I'm trying not to quit at the moment because I've started two new projects that I hope will continue to motivate me so I'm not trying to give away all my gold but an event like last night was fun and I've done some before and will do more in the future. It's usually sparks from seeing someone in need and in overall fairness I can't help just them and ignore everyone else so I help everyone through an event. Thus it's random not prescheduled. So you just have to be in game and add me when you can. I don't accept all invites because my friends list is getting too large and the amount of PM's I receive ruins gameplay so please tell me that you are following for events when sending a friend request my way and if I accept don't abuse it. I will remove players that ruin my gameplay. But overall just look forward to the promise of more, just not the promise of when. :)

Ks_Leon
06-17-2014, 09:20 AM
I'm trying not to quit at the moment because I've started two new projects that I hope will continue to motivate me so I'm not trying to give away all my gold but an event like last night was fun and I've done some before and will do more in the future. It's usually sparks from seeing someone in need and in overall fairness I can't help just them and ignore everyone else so I help everyone through an event. Thus it's random not prescheduled. So you just have to be in game and add me when you can. I don't accept all invites because my friends list is getting too large and the amount of PM's I receive ruins gameplay so please tell me that you are following for events when sending a friend request my way and if I accept don't abuse it. I will remove players that ruin my gameplay. But overall just look forward to the promise of more, just not the promise of when. :)

Hehehe.Ok then.Do i already add you in last time we bargain?i forgot lol.Not because i can't online.Its just PL is too bored aside PvP.I rarely online on PL.Thats why i ask about the time and date that when you will make a new contest. Cheers :)

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Hehehe.Ok then.Do i already add you in last time we bargain?i forgot lol.Not because i can't online.Its just PL is too bored aside PvP.I rarely online on PL.Thats why i ask about the time and date that when you will make a new contest. Cheers :)

Well what's the point of taking free gold away from other players who actually play PL? If you come back and join GoA you might find that there is still fun to be had in PL and you will be informed of event because GoA is the only guild I'm actively apart of. Hint hint!

Ks_Leon
06-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Well what's the point of taking free gold away from other players who actually play PL? If you come back and join GoA you might find that there is still fun to be had in PL and you will be informed of event because GoA is the only guild I'm actively apart of. Hint hint!

Nah.Igot final to do in this entire week.I will available on next week which it is semester break. >.<

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Nah.Igot final to do in this entire week.I will available on next week which it is semester break. >.<

GoA looks forward to your arrival!

Hawkbby
06-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Woah Distention very nice, all hail Bigbroxtazy

ign Boss
06-17-2014, 05:04 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/18/5a9y4uja.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/18/yvy6ure3.jpg Although I was jilted from my genuinely earned prize, it was still a great giveaway. A generous .5% of avid's gold was donated to the community! Thank you and hope to see more events!

ign ALL HAIL

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 05:33 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/18/5a9y4uja.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/18/yvy6ure3.jpg Although I was jilted from my genuinely earned prize, it was still a great giveaway. A generous .5% of avid's gold was donated to the community! Thank you and hope to see more events!

ign ALL HAIL

The cleverness and undertone of your remarks does not go unnoticed :eagerness:

ign Boss
06-17-2014, 06:05 PM
The cleverness and undertone of your remarks does not go unnoticed :eagerness:

Well it wouldn't make a difference if I was omitted from future events because I couldn't even win when I won fairly. Additionally I couldn't direct my prize to a less fortunate player of my choice. How could you make the rule of "no 'rich' players allowed to win." It just doesn't seem fair to me.

ign ALL HAIL

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Well it wouldn't make a difference if I was omitted from future events because I couldn't even win when I won fairly. Additionally I couldn't direct my prize to a less fortunate player of my choice. How could you make the rule of "no 'rich' players allowed to win." It just doesn't seem fair to me.

ign ALL HAIL

Kind of implied that the money will go towards players in need instead of players in greed lol but participation is welcomed

programmed
06-17-2014, 08:43 PM
So the giveaway is done? Darn, I waited for it and it ended up being the weekend I'm gone.

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 09:45 PM
So the giveaway is done? Darn, I waited for it and it ended up being the weekend I'm gone.

It's was one of many to come you will get another chance to join