PDA

View Full Version : How To : Haunted (90sec Achievment)

Caielab
06-17-2014, 05:11 AM
Hello AL Player in this guide i explain you how to get the Haunted Achievment :)

1. You need a good party with Mages and Rogues (I prefer 2 rogues and 2 mages)
2. Try to give all your party members speed and damage elixier because you need this to be good

Now the Hints :

At the first place you need to fight next to the pillar.

At the second place you need to fight next to the exit.

At the Boss the one with the badest damage runs to the exit and the other 3 are killing the boss :)

Now I just wish you good luck with your hauntlet runs :) But you normally dont need luck with this guide ;) hehe

And if you want to see a video about Haunted then just look this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeC9G14UoaA

Daddyblu
06-17-2014, 06:57 AM
nice using level 40 rouge good job

Xenobiotic
06-17-2014, 07:32 AM
All you have to do is ask Haligali :). (S)he got me it solo and (s)he was doing it for free in DM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cray
06-17-2014, 07:59 AM
Love that song you used in the vid lol ;)

leojnv
06-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Hello AL Player in this guide i explain you how to get the Haunted Achievment :)

1. You need a good party with Mages and Rogues (I prefer 2 rogues and 2 mages)
2. Try to give all your party members speed and damage elixier because you need this to be good

Now the Hints :

At the first place you need to fight next to the pillar.

At the second place you need to fight next to the exit.

At the Boss the one with the badest damage runs to the exit and the other 3 are killing the boss :)

Now I just wish you good luck with your hauntlet runs :) But you normally dont need luck with this guide ;) hehe

And if you want to see a video about Haunted then just look this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeC9G14UoaA

i do hauntlet in 90 seconds with 2 mages ( im 1) 2 mage pro and 1 rogue (trueorigine)
NOTE: without elixir and my record is 1 minute and 20 seconds :)

Caielab
06-18-2014, 01:26 PM
Love that song you used in the vid lol ;)

U Know the Name or should i send i send it you? :)

Cray
06-18-2014, 03:10 PM
U Know the Name or should i send i send it you? :)
nope I don't.. had the video playing for several times just for the song hehe ;)
would like to know it :)

Caielab
06-19-2014, 03:28 AM
nope I don't.. had the video playing for several times just for the song hehe ;)
would like to know it :)
Lol the Name is : Crimson Fly Huma Huma :banana:

Gesendet von meinem LG-P970 mit Tapatalk

KingMartin
06-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Also, concentrate on the mages - it's seems to me that meteorites with reinforcements fall after you kill the mage and they tend to fall on the place where you stand. So, don't stay behind.

Mages don't drop clock too early or the fallen mobs will not be able to come to rogues for being slaughtered. Also, careful with ice.

Try to keep the group tight when entering the second room, otherwise the mobs will get too scattered.

Madxnoob
06-19-2014, 08:01 AM
Also<<<>>>IF your below level 15 a Level 15 Mage can solo haunted n 90 sec and get you haunted title. Your Welcome, IGN: Secretservice