PDA

View Full Version : Sad :'(

No Name
06-17-2014, 10:56 AM
I m very sad because I do not have the mythic items, I only use set level 41 Magma Assault legendary items, archon ring brutality. and we entered the elite shuyal for 1 hour but to no avail, why wear a legendary item is very difficult for the elite map?

matanofx
06-17-2014, 11:01 AM
I think the magmatic sets for rogue and sorc are not good enough for current elites too

However im pretty sure there will be new and better sets coming out on ursoth attack event coming july!

Not to mention i also use archon ring of brut and im doing fine, also using lvl36 tarlok heart of brutality with perfect gems (amulet)

Hectororius
06-17-2014, 11:04 AM
It also takes some practice if you've never run the maps before. its very possible to be completed with magma gears though. Keep trying!

No Name
06-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Our 4 people for an hour in our elite die almost 1000x: '(

Hectororius
06-17-2014, 11:33 AM
again, it takes practice and understanding whats going on in elites. If this is your first trip in to elites or in to the harder elites (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin) then its usually a big surprise from running the normal maps. takes a lot of team work and coordination, team composition, knowing how many mobs you can handle, etc.

Fyrce
06-17-2014, 11:49 AM
There is something wrong with your team. Even w/ legendaries, 1k deaths for one run is much too many. You need to re-evaluate your group and/or strategy. There actually is quite a bit on the forums about builds and strategic play. Read up and then check yourself.

Elite Shuyal should actually not be too bad for a capped group. If you are paying attention.

Zylx
06-17-2014, 11:52 AM
One thing that could help would be to join an elite farming guild (ie: Elite Runners, Farmers Inc, etc) where the players actually know what they're doing and they could teach you some tricks for elites.

Bigboyblue
06-17-2014, 11:55 AM
I use to run elite Tindrin in crate pinks. Just learn the technique for the map and get a good group together. Find a real good tank so you aren't constantly taking damage. If your tank is good enough you don't really need any skill to get through the elite maps.

Kakashis
06-17-2014, 12:05 PM
I can run elites just fine in any gear. Most likely you're not using the correct skills and more than likely the rest of the team isn't playing their role correctly

aarrgggggg
06-17-2014, 02:19 PM
I beat all shuyal maps in lvl 36 architect gear at the beginning of last season, it can be done. Try harder

Helicopter
06-17-2014, 03:42 PM
lolwut? I just recently formed a party and received Valkin from Elite Inan' in Level 36 Tarlok Gear, A Magmatic Claymore and a level 26 ring. I don't see how this is possible. My advice, same as arrrrg. Try Harder.

Gensin
06-18-2014, 03:00 AM
You just havent yet know the skills and the techniques in a particular elite map.
Try harder, A conquistador pot rogue can even beat a elite inanhesh.

Doomreaper
06-18-2014, 08:44 AM
Just farm elite tindirin to get money for mythics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tharidom
06-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Mythics in heavy elites only decreases ur chance to survive magma has better armor.

utpal
06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
u can duo with kalizza in any elite map easily

Iliketolol
06-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Elite shayul is insane ( specially bosses) its much harder than tindirin..

utpal
06-18-2014, 11:33 AM

coz of high mob density

Crowsfoot
06-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Love Shuyal. One of the best seasons boss wise. However, the huge buff these bosses got this season made them a little OP (especially the poison guard on wraith heart).

Tindirin is rather boring boss wise, we didn't see many original ideas or boss variation. A boss that spawns mobs or heals based on the party's performance is a nice challenge and usually fun. I'm still waiting for a second Gual like boss (spawns fellow bosses the longer you take to kill him)

Daniel Banuelos
06-19-2014, 05:54 AM
bro im worse than u im lvlv 41 still using frozen set and some epic rings my vanity is the kraken set im a mage btw

LordDravek
06-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Mythics aren't all what people think. Elite maps take strategy.

Im full mythic/arcane, but I use magma totem for the stun/pull proc. Even with all that, I can't run through heavy elites like a boss without a good team and a plan. That's what makes the difference between 16min maps and 1+ hour maps.

"It's all about the park"

utpal
06-19-2014, 06:18 AM
wars got good set this season lol.
magma will set that gives hulkish armour with talisman. and still pavise does a good job.

u better run with wars having 2.4k+ armour atleast.

Jig
06-19-2014, 06:26 AM
wars got good set this season lol.
magma will set that gives hulkish armour with talisman. and still pavise does a good job.

u better run with wars having 2.4k+ armour atleast.

I think 2k armour with 6k+ is pretty great itself so... It'd be great to run with 2.4k+ armour and 6.5-7k+ health O.o seems not possible for anyone to have such high stats, I have seen a few with 7k health and like 2.1-2.2k armour but nothing over 2.2k armour :/

GoodSyntax
06-19-2014, 09:33 AM
I m very sad because I do not have the mythic items, I only use set level 41 Magma Assault legendary items, archon ring brutality. and we entered the elite shuyal for 1 hour but to no avail, why wear a legendary item is very difficult for the elite map?

This season, I ran Tindirin elites in junk crate gear just to prove the point that with the proper strategy, none of these elite maps are too difficult to solo, let alone, run in a party.

Follow the guides I have created here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147373-Elite-Chronicles-Solo-Adventures-in-the-Elite-Maps-of-Arlor

These guides demonstrate a very conservative strategy that any player should be able to follow and find success with. If you start by using the solo strategies I describe, you will quickly find out how many mobs your party can handle at any time, then you can scale up the pulls. Start with small pulls, find a comfort zone and work your way up from there.

Your gear appears to be more than sufficient to run elites. I have run with all types of players in parties, from folks using full Mythic/Arcane with top end pets, to groups with Wintermancer/Hellish/Tarlok gear and generic Legendaries/Epics. It is all a matter of knowing how much your party can handle.

Unlike last season, Shuyal is rather challenging now, and it is easy to get overwhelmed by mobs. You cannot pull the way you did last season unless you have a pro party. Shuyal maps should not be taking an hour to run - this tells me that you approached Shuyal like you did last season, with mega pulls and everyone tried to tank their way through kills. That is a recipe for failure now.

If it will help, I would be happy to take you through a few elite maps and discuss strategy with you.

Best of luck!

Kreasadriii
06-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Just to clarify if you do elite maps with team, make sure they are know how to elites or want to learn elites :)
Legend items is not that bad, eventually magma set has designed to harder elite maps which makes your more survive than mythics with low armor..
Pet also important about running elite maps..

Be optimist, maybe the problem is not only you or not on your char, it can be another player in ur team that screwed up elites map..

Just try again with another player and hope you find out that legendary items "not that bad for elites map"
Cheers ^^