PDA

View Full Version : Oeskidaz a bad gross player :/

Lenna Drake
06-17-2014, 02:21 PM
I really don't like to do this but some people make you say its enough! And we all know the report system don't work no matter how much report you can get for bad player they still in the game....
And this is one of the bad players who think he are the boss in the game and don't have respect or manners to nobody and thinks he are untouchable by ban or report :/ that's sad cuz it's true report don't work :/ I don't know where send my post so I do here, and to be honest im getting tired of the people who have no respect, gross, perverts, cowards who are hide behind a avatar in the game.

Flareblitz
06-18-2014, 02:40 PM
one line made me lol
others lines are stupid nonsense

doomdoomdoom
06-18-2014, 03:11 PM
It's annoying and can be really upsetting if you let it. But its a level 3 toon...which means it is someone's troll toon. They will probably delete the toon and remake it with another name before STS even sees the report. I usually hit report (I know silly optimistic that it does anything) and then hit Ignore. They are entertaining themselves trying to get a reaction out of you. Hit ignore and then let them try all they want.

Pandamoni
06-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Isn't there an ignore button in DL? Much easier than posting here.

Justg
06-18-2014, 03:51 PM
Dark Legends is adult-only, but unwelcome abusive chat is never ok. Taken care of this one, but just report and ignore in the future.