PDA

View Full Version : In Response to Wrestled

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 05:30 PM
In my opinion this is why, and I've thought about this for a very long time... basically STG no longer makes their own decisions, their company made a poor decision in the past, doesn't matter what it was you will never know, where money (YES MONEY) was not properly expended. They either paid themselves to much, expanded into multiple games too fast, who knows, but in the end they now only survive on the income produced by Arcane Legends and 3rd Party Investors who determine what the company does from here on out. It's sad for them really, they are now indentured slaves to their own company struggling to just survive. Unless a new 3rd Party Investor joins that sees the financial benefit that would arise from remaking PL on a new platform, PL will no longer receive any major updates, EVER. It's the harsh reality, but they still care very much. PL's servers are still up and running, they still have employees watching over the community and content, and they still hope to eventually regain control but its very unlikely. I have made several suggestions which I believe would solve this problem, but they can't follow through with them because in reality the 3rd Party Investors don't want to lose control and will push the company down a path where they can maintain it. Working on releasing updates alongside bladepads' new technology coming this fall or a kickstarter funded expansion are all great ideas, but unfortunately they can't even humor us with thinking about it because it's not their call.

Either way PL is what you make of it now, and many players are coming up with creative ideas in game to bring PL new life with what we already have, just be open to it.

Wrestled
06-17-2014, 05:37 PM
In my opinion this is why, and I've thought about this for a very long time... basically STG no longer makes their own decisions, their company made a poor decision in the past, doesn't matter what it was you will never know, where money (YES MONEY) was not properly expended. They either paid themselves to much, expanded into multiple games too fast, who knows, but in the end they now only survive on the income produced by Arcane Legends and 3rd Party Investors who determine what the company does from here on out. It's sad for them really, they are now indentured slaves to their own company struggling to just survive. Unless a new 3rd Party Investor joins that sees the financial benefit that would arise from remaking PL on a new platform, PL will no longer receive any major updates, EVER. It's the harsh reality, but they still care very much. PL's servers are still up and running, they still have employees watching over the community and content, and they still hope to eventually regain control but its very unlikely. I have made several suggestions which I believe would solve this problem, but they can't follow through with them because in reality the 3rd Party Investors don't want to lose control and will push the company down a path where they can maintain it. Working on releasing updates alongside bladepads' new technology coming this fall or a kickstarter funded expansion are all great ideas, but unfortunately they can't even humor us with thinking about it because it's not their call.

Either way PL is what you make of it now, and many players are coming up with creative ideas in game to bring PL new life with what we already have, just be open to it.

i totally agree with u its just that i wasted over $300 and then we get banned how dumb is that? and i was a person that played their game for 3 years this just shows no respect to thoses who were almost one of the first people. their excuse was account sharing when i never did.

Impact
06-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Stg bans people for no reason sometimes and it is sad.... With no proof or anything sometimes or for annoying reasons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrestled
06-17-2014, 05:44 PM
Stg bans people for no reason sometimes and it is sad.... With no proof or anything sometimes or for annoying reasons

yep just cus someone said something doesnt make it true.

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 05:44 PM

Elaborate conspiracy to remove all players from PL so they can shut down??? Or guilty players claiming innocence??? hmmmmmm ToS states their terms and you agreed to them so IDK

Wrestled
06-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Elaborate conspiracy to remove all players from PL so they can shut down??? Or guilty players claiming innocence??? hmmmmmm ToS states their terms and you agreed to them so IDK

i think only reason why they keep the game running is cus ppl use $$$$$ without us they wouldnt be able to do as much

Seoratrek
06-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Hey guys,

Remiem has already replied to this type of thread. As such, I'm to close it as it has already been addressed. We're always open to your feedback, provided that it is written in a constructive manner. If you have questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Hey Wrestled. This is a topic that comes up quite a lot and we do understand that PL players are frustrated with the lack of updates. I encourage you to check out Samhaynes post here, which talks about that more in detail: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013