PDA

View Full Version : @Perf

Lexlyde
06-17-2014, 06:29 PM
I didnt made this thread to say im going to quit. Just wanted to know if ppl knew why StS NEVER communicate with us and let us hope for things which will probably never happen or in 2years.

synfullmagic_23110
06-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Cause we ded

<3

Seoratrek
06-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi again,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you're not being heard. We try our best to make all of our players happy but, in reality, it's impossible to do so. With that being said, we are always wanting feedback on the products we provide. The thing is, there is so much content to go through that, unfortunately, good ideas fall between the cracks.

As a member of the community team, I try to sift through all of this content and bring it to the attention of the devs. As such, anyone on this forum is more than welcome to post a thread in the suggestions subforum PM me if they feel like it is an urgent matter. I can't guarantee that your idea will be implemented, but you can be rest assured that the devs will have at least seen it.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns etc., my inbox is always open. :) I am more than happy to do my best in assisting you. For now though, I'm going to close this thread since Justg replied to a similar thread earlier today.

Have a great day everyone!