PDA

View Full Version : Major Glitch XD

Zoeyy
06-17-2014, 07:44 PM
So, I was doin some runs with my friends and THIS happened lol, I put them in a attachment, I think I did this right if they dont show up sorry ill try again lol

Narb
06-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Whoa! Remind me to go sightseeing there!

AvidLegend
06-17-2014, 11:46 PM
I would stay logged in forever and never leave that map so I could walk around all the time!

Distension
06-17-2014, 11:55 PM
Lol id hit the boss from there. Infinite map and run like crazy :P

Sent from my bathroom using Tapatalk 3.

programmed
06-18-2014, 12:32 AM
That happens often with foxes it seems but it isn't a glitch. Its only you lagging (notice how in all you have no ping) and no one else in the map can see it other than you. Its happened to me in rockwall forts, fathom crypt, and frozen nightmare. Each of those times people in that same map thought I was crazy saying that there's a glitch that made me go outside the wall.

MightyMicah
06-18-2014, 09:42 AM
That happens often with foxes it seems but it isn't a glitch. Its only you lagging (notice how in all you have no ping) and no one else in the map can see it other than you. Its happened to me in rockwall forts, fathom crypt, and frozen nightmare. Each of those times people in that same map thought I was crazy saying that there's a glitch that made me go outside the wall.

I think you're right! I remember this happening years ago to me in lost expedition.

Reunegade
06-18-2014, 10:26 AM
I think you're right! I remember this happening years ago to me in lost expedition.
Is it possible without the fox/rhino charge move? Never heard of it happenin with the reg classes lel

programmed
06-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Is it possible without the fox/rhino charge move? Never heard of it happenin with the reg classes lel

Only happens with me when I use a charge or dash skill

MightyMicah
06-18-2014, 10:49 AM

Yeah, it definitely can.

Laar
06-18-2014, 12:28 PM
When I was leveling Trenton like a few weeks ago, it accidentaly happened to me.

Zeus
06-18-2014, 01:04 PM
It's client sided so only you can see it. Happens when using movement projecting skills. :)

for the lulz
06-20-2014, 01:25 AM
well a couple of days ago there was a fox beyond the balefort boundaries and we were all able to see him , so it cant just be lag

Janezap
06-21-2014, 10:23 AM
No ping we all see

programmed
06-21-2014, 02:35 PM
well a couple of days ago there was a fox beyond the balefort boundaries and we were all able to see him , so it cant just be lag

This is different. Balefort's had that glitch for so long but its not the same as what the thread is about.