PDA

View Full Version : Luck Elixer Glitch?

Goldenlotus
06-17-2014, 09:31 PM
I've been having some weird issues with luck elixers bought from market. On several occasions I will open my luck elixer, for a crate run in km3 for example, and after one run, my luck elixer has somehow ended! Also I realized, unfortunately only after wasting a few luck elixers, that if I opened I luck elixer when I have one already opened, say if it was about to run out and I wanted to keep the extra luck flowing, the luck elixer chest would open and simply not be activated. My previous luck elixer would run out and the recently opened luck elixer would not be there. Am I the only one having these issues? It's happened several times and I'm not happy about my loss of gold and lack of elixers :-/

Thanks!

Shanamerny
06-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Unfortunately, they don't stack. If you have 20 secs left, opened another one and die.. you've lost an elixir. That has happened to me. I have opened a kit with say 1 min left on lix and when that one ends, I'll have 29 mins left of the new kit. Again, it has happened to me (lost elixir), when I die and opened a kit before the one running has ended. If that's not the case for you, then idk lol. Might be a bug :o.

Goldenlotus
06-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Yes, you are right about them not stacking. But mine are vanishing! :(

Madnex
06-18-2014, 01:29 AM
They don't stack. If you open an elixir kit while at one minute left on kit reroll for example, when that minute's over both disappear. Says so in the description. :)

Bigboyblue
06-18-2014, 07:10 AM
I lost one kit this way. It is sort of stupid that it happens this way.

Hoardseeker
06-18-2014, 09:29 AM
Yes opening at last minute with active elixir makes you lose newly opened ones, I lost 2Luck and 2Xp elixir in that way :(

Goldenlotus
06-18-2014, 11:55 AM
Ahhh ok...thanks guys! I'll beware from now on!