PDA

View Full Version : New Guild Coming soon...

Meemaw
06-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Currently, I've had many experiences with guilds. Going from RoM to atm Deviant Misfits. I've been thinking, and in the near future, I'll be making my own guild. (Again). I've seen too many of my memorial guilds fall, I will not let this mistake happen once again. I will have disipline and order, but we also have fun, if interested of booking spots. I can assign for you before rules come out. must be lvl.26+ / Twink. Goodluck!

- Ajax out,

Zylx
06-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Im also making my own guild once i cap my rogue. I had the guild already formed about a month ago. Once i reach cap, it'll be open for recruitment. Now, it's just me, and the guild name is "Real", matching my Arcane Battlegrounds alliance. I'm planning on matching it with a website, youtube videos, etc. I'm going to put a lot of effort into making the guild fun and friendly.

Crowsfoot
06-17-2014, 10:11 PM
I have a guild for my alts called <Conch Republic>. I originally made it for a pseudojoke but it turned into a convienent place to throw my low levels to avpid both being harassed by end game players and random guild invites. Several of my friends have joined when they wanted to "go as a lone wolf." As stands, I have 5 toons in it. Only wish there was a Conch Republic banner too, I'd wear that on my main even.

Meemaw
06-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Im also making my own guild once i cap my rogue. I had the guild already formed about a month ago. Once i reach cap, it'll be open for recruitment. Now, it's just me, and the guild name is "Real", matching my Arcane Battlegrounds alliance. I'm planning on matching it with a website, youtube videos, etc. I'm going to put a lot of effort into making the guild fun and friendly.

I had a guild before; I made Exalted Requiem. Passed it on to my twinks. :P

Meemaw
06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
I have a guild for my alts called <Conch Republic>. I originally made it for a pseudojoke but it turned into a convienent place to throw my low levels to avpid both being harassed by end game players and random guild invites. Several of my friends have joined when they wanted to "go as a lone wolf." As stands, I have 5 toons in it. Only wish there was a Conch Republic banner too, I'd wear that on my main even.

Nice, but always if you're gonna make a guild big and full of arcane and mythic characters, you gotta make it on a main, I'm thinking of doing so, not now though. just in the future. :) (I love my guild too much to leave)

jiph
06-17-2014, 11:28 PM
Lol

Attack Dog
06-17-2014, 11:33 PM
I'll join bro, I like new guilds. Get to watch them become strong and grow.

Visiting
06-18-2014, 02:51 AM
I still have<The Laughing Coffin> on a twink but idk if anyone's still in it 0.o

Daddyblu
06-18-2014, 02:52 AM
Yeah lets all make new guild :)

Truehonor
06-18-2014, 02:56 AM
^^ haha blu :D

Endkey
06-18-2014, 04:14 AM
Made my guild "Foreva Alone"! :p

ClumsyCactus
06-18-2014, 05:24 AM
I have the guild kawaii on some twink or something... Somewhere...

Meemaw
06-18-2014, 07:27 AM
I'll join bro, I like new guilds. Get to watch them become strong and grow.

Awesome, alright, give me your IGN and I'll write your name down :)

Meemaw
06-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Yeah lets all make new guild :)

Legit, we should :P