View Full Version : A message for booters

Chaoswartech
01-03-2011, 08:30 AM
As we all know leveling past 47 takes ALOT of xp, however it seems alot of players forget that once they get to 50 an become pretty inconsiderate. Don't forget guy you were at that same level at one point and someone helped and let you level. If ur farming or doing something specific let it be known instead of just kicking, its not like I won't pull my own weight and possibly even be helpful. All I'm saying is if ur high level and sum1 in upper 40s joins game, let us stay we could be useful an you might make a new friend lol thank you

Lesrider
01-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Not another one of these. (Sleazy, where's your photo?).

Host your own game. You won't get booted. Problem solved!

Now wasn't that easy?

Riccits
01-03-2011, 08:37 AM
As we all know leveling past 47 takes ALOT of xp, however it seems alot of players forget that once they get to 50 an become pretty inconsiderate. Don't forget guy you were at that same level at one point and someone helped and let you level. If ur farming or doing something specific let it be known instead of just kicking, its not like I won't pull my own weight and possibly even be helpful. All I'm saying is if ur high level and sum1 in upper 40s joins game, let us stay we could be useful an you might make a new friend lol thank you

noone helped me... i had to play crush keeper with other leveling guys until i was 50...
and some months ago (before 1.5 nerf) it was pretty harder than today...

farming ao3 with lower levels or bad equipped guys is a waste of time..

Conradin
01-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Lvl to 48 in ao2, then join crush lvls until ur 50. It works

Echelong
01-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Just do Crush the keeper till you hit 50. Don't go to captive audience or above or Victory Lap for that matter. You will die a lot and the group will slow down. After you hit 50 you will get better gear and those runs will be faster.

Xymorg
01-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Yes, added bonus to hosting your own game is that you can use xp pot to without worrying about getting booted and it clearly shows all joiners what kind of game you are running. I just went through this stage of the game again and almost never got to the end of the first hall without two or three other high forties potting up and running it, too.

If you still would prefer to join other people's games for some reason, set your level max filter to 49 & all the crush the keeper games are exp runs, there's quite literally no other reason to be in there under 50. Then you should only get booted by people making or keeping room for friends, and that's not really an insult to you in any way.

Arterra
01-03-2011, 10:52 AM
for leveling, set the max level of games viewed at 49. that way, if you find a game it is sure to be a xp one!