PDA

View Full Version : best lvl 36 weapons

Ague
06-18-2014, 08:41 AM
I've been told viper twins are the best for lvl 36 pvp.

But I have trouble believing it because I see so many 36ers with the immortalius and firebrand weapons and I know relic axes are worth a fortune. All that time and effort can't be just for show, right?

So I thought I'd open it up for discussion. What's really the best weapon for a lvl 36 toon in pvp? (setting aside the difficulty of obtaining it)

doomdoomdoom
06-18-2014, 01:21 PM
IMHO, Vipers are the best lvl 36 weapons you can buy with gold. Note: vipers come in 3 flavors: high attack, high health, and high defense. However, there are some plat weapons that are better than vipers.

As far as plat weapons that are available now (many were limited time), my personal favorite for PVE are the firebrand which is a tiny bit better than Immortalis.

I put a thread together that lists the stats of all the plat weapons and gems: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94006-Item-Packs-weapons-stats

UPDATE: I just noticed this thread was listed under Player vs Player. For PVP, glaciers are the best, but no longer available. I think the plat weapon that is available at the moment that is often recommended are the Icy Talons cuz they have high defense.