PDA

View Full Version : Moga Controller

Killarius
06-18-2014, 02:46 PM
I hope extremely soon in the near future to see compatability with the moga gaming controller. I've done hours of research and app downloads to find a solution to make it work. No luck. Completely impossible. I bought the controller in hopes to save my screen wear and tear and provide a more comfortable experience for extended game play. I play often many hours and become uncomfortable in the middle of end game elites and death is often often a result from sweaty hands. Moga controller would be very comfortable and a new way to enjoy playing the game. Not only could I use my phone for on the go playing with the controller because of the holder attachment, I could also use the seperate stand on my tablet and play at a distance using the controller. Please for the love of god get compatability. I spend about $150 a month on you sts (: I have high hopes you will make this dream gaming experience a possibility. Please consider. I'll help in any way possible. Such as being a big spender :3. Please and Thank you. From a very dedicated player. (:

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-18-2014, 07:44 PM
There was a "how to" somewhere in general discussion that explained how to play with an Xbox controller (essentially what a Moga controller is). You may want to search for it. I remember a PC and Samsung phone were used.

Tendirin
06-18-2014, 08:24 PM
why even try this isnt a ps3 or xbox xd

Crowsfoot
06-18-2014, 09:10 PM
why even try this isnt a ps3 or xbox xd
Faster command use and less misclicks.

It doesn't make that big of a difference IMO so I haven't bothered doing this. Most I ever did was hook AL up to my TV once when I had my old Evo (it had an HDMI port). Which brings up another issue. Why did they stop putting HDMI ports in mobile devices? A lot easier than this smart TV cloud stuff that requires like manufacturers for both the TV and mobile device.

Attack Dog
06-18-2014, 09:53 PM
It'd be cool to play on PS3, maybe you can, I never tried. I will tomorrow night.