PDA

View Full Version : Boredom in AL / Need Changes / Post your Ideas

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 02:43 AM
Dear all Post only Positive feed back and what changes need to be done.

So Sts wont lock this tread.

1.)End game is so boring nothing to do but pvp- however we have players that dont pvp at all- who like to elite farm.
Also when they Elite farm no one buys the current legendary items and market is not moving so they get bored.

2.) PvP system- I know you guys work so hard to removed pet spamming and skills swapping witch is good. but its getting old. the CTF maps & the TDM.
its all the same and players just keep on blocking every game.

PVP Maps - FFA - (Free for All ) by this way if you enter map no allies / no guilds / every man for himself /

PVP - 5-5 Room / Can enter by team / By guild - No flag inside - System score by round -

PvP - destroy the Base - with timer - team who destroy a base or 1 material wins - end win one team won 5 rounds.

3.) Leader board system - there is like 5-10% a new player can catch up with the current leader board players - there for they will lose interest in catching up and since nothing to do in game might quit the game as well.

We will have 2 Leader board
a.) the current leader board we have now
b.) The season Leader Board + amazing rewards to encourage people to work on something.

4.) Market price - The market price is so high and yet gold is very hard to earn.

5.) Elite Maps / Nornal Maps Achievements - Do you guys think its too easy to archive ? Do we need harder marps that takes awhile to finish? For me Elite map is very easy to archive and after 2-3 days already bored of it. since we already got all the AP that is need.

Maybe STS could make something like Arena - the Arena Aps is more harder to finish rather than the new ones this keep me going for at least 1 month to finish.
Suggestions - Make a Map like the huntlet , 3 stages each stage has a Boss with it, maybe 1 boss in 1st gate / 2 boss in 2nd gate / 3 boss in 3rd gate.

STS need to make APS more harder to achieved rather than Elite that can be done in 1 day. The only AP in the new map that requires Tactics and kills is the Elite Crack the EGG AP. where you need 1 warrior to hold the two mini boss. The rest is easy :(

New Arena - With stronger mobs - harder boss - 100 levels / Rare Drops - Pet Vanity - Items - Can only be looted in that Arena - Cant be purchase by Plats - this way everyone will need to go to that arena if he or she want to this items.

5.) New Class

a.) Monk - Bare hand users
b.) Priest - full support
c.) Gunslinger - Hybrid - Assasin / Rouge
d.) Knight / Paladin / Crusader - Hybrid fast weaponry / High damage / Tank - no support

6.) Skills System - we need new set of skills / new combo / skills shots / ect.

Skills Tree - Skill combination setting requirements to get that skill.

Skills that goes with the story line - you need to finish or defeat boss / mission to acquire this kills.

Please post suggestions only no flaming.

Instanthumor
06-19-2014, 02:52 AM
Give everyone 10k flags. Problem solved.

Jig
06-19-2014, 02:54 AM
Stop crying pls as PL has had no cap for almost coming to 2 years, no updates, so please wait for next event.. At least you have something to ACTUALLY look forward to.

Instanthumor
06-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Stop crying pls as PL has had no cap for almost coming to 2 years, no updates, so please wait for next event.. At least you have something to ACTUALLY look forward to.

But AL > PL ...

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 02:57 AM
Give everyone 10k flags. Problem solved.

nah we don't want Easy aps. thats one reason why we get bored aps are way to easy to get :(

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 02:58 AM

No cap for 2 years? are kidding me meh! what do you do in PL? just chat ?

Jig
06-19-2014, 03:01 AM
No cap for 2 years? are kidding me meh! what do you do in PL? just chat ?

I slowly stop playing PL few months a go, PvP PvP and PvP is really what most people do now, slowly people are leaving the most favourited game of StS :/

Jig
06-19-2014, 03:01 AM
But AL > PL ...

I know what you mean but... Pl > Al

They're even ;)

Instanthumor
06-19-2014, 03:03 AM
I know what you mean but... Pl > Al

They're even ;)

I think I stopped at Lv. 3-4.. I wouldn't know.

Jig
06-19-2014, 03:07 AM
I think I stopped at Lv. 3-4.. I wouldn't know.

You don't need to play the game to know this ;)

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 03:21 AM
I agree, AL is starting to go into a trend and the event system is completely predictable, the Platters spend more and get more ( essentially ).
Things in the CS are way too high and I think there should be a "Exchange Price" as in a system administered price which dictates how much the item SHOULD be worth, this does not mean players can't sell it for higher or less, it just shows how much the StS Devs or Mods actually think it should be listed.

To solve the no gold issue there could be "Elite Dailies" so far only the Nordr Bard has dailies for Elites and to be honest, killing 40 Elite Nordr Bosses for ONE Elite Silver Warchest is a terrible waste of time ( not configuring the possible loot drops from bosses but playing other elites give better loot value over a timeframe . Elite dailies could be simple things like killing mobs, collecting items or fighting a boss. There could be a boss that spawns every day that you need to kill, rewards could be 20k Gold and "Keys" or "Chances" to open or role for bonus loot in some sort of lucky chance system. This system would not allow purchase of the expandable resource to activate them meaning everyone has a fair chance and there wouldn't be a flux of items either.

Understandably this is harder for lower level players but to be honest, leveling up isn't hard, it's just a bit time consuming. Someone could cap in a week if they really tried.

Possibly new items could be added, crafting was quite and interesting thing but it didn't change the status quo of of players for Platters would get the Grand/Exceptional gems a lot easier ( Plat ) and just make their already terribly expensive item even more expensive.

New items could include "Auras" which are essentially something similar to a Ring or Amulet but the bonuses are DPS or DMG wise but more or less crit/dodge/mana/armor and procs, these could be upgraded using micro upgrades. The points for these upgrades could be the skill points that people get every time they level up. This is also possibly another solutions to the never ending skills issue of which there is lacking.

Anyways, that's just a quick insight of my opinion.
If you read this far thanks ;)

ClumsyCactus
06-19-2014, 03:33 AM
I agree, AL is starting to go into a trend and the event system is completely predictable, the Platters spend more and get more ( essentially ).
Things in the CS are way too high and I think there should be a "Exchange Price" as in a system administered price which dictates how much the item SHOULD be worth, this does not mean players can't sell it for higher or less, it just shows how much the StS Devs or Mods actually think it should be listed.

To solve the no gold issue there could be "Elite Dailies" so far only the Nordr Bard has dailies for Elites and to be honest, killing 40 Elite Nordr Bosses for ONE Elite Silver Warchest is a terrible waste of time ( not configuring the possible loot drops from bosses but playing other elites give better loot value over a timeframe . Elite dailies could be simple things like killing mobs, collecting items or fighting a boss. There could be a boss that spawns every day that you need to kill, rewards could be 20k Gold and "Keys" or "Chances" to open or role for bonus loot in some sort of lucky chance system. This system would not allow purchase of the expandable resource to activate them meaning everyone has a fair chance and there wouldn't be a flux of items either.

Understandably this is harder for lower level players but to be honest, leveling up isn't hard, it's just a bit time consuming. Someone could cap in a week if they really tried.

Possibly new items could be added, crafting was quite and interesting thing but it didn't change the status quo of of players for Platters would get the Grand/Exceptional gems a lot easier ( Plat ) and just make their already terribly expensive item even more expensive.

New items could include "Auras" which are essentially something similar to a Ring or Amulet but the bonuses are DPS or DMG wise but more or less crit/dodge/mana/armor and procs, these could be upgraded using micro upgrades. The points for these upgrades could be the skill points that people get every time they level up. This is also possibly another solutions to the never ending skills issue of which there is lacking.

Anyways, that's just a quick insight of my opinion.
If you read this far thanks ;)
Extremely thought trough.
But there is one thing that i find hard to do, the mods/devs would have to move every single item and every single level if every item into a system to see how mucho hey are Worth... That would take hours XD

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 03:34 AM
updated -

Smokiii
06-19-2014, 03:40 AM
I would love it and not only me, if STS adds an PVP Tower Defence Mode ala DOTA. That should bring many new players who love this PVP System and brings a lot of fun to all old players. There is nothing with ganging and that's also a good effect in my opinion. So pls STS add something like this to the game. :)

Endkey
06-19-2014, 03:48 AM
Blu add my PvP Sharpshooter suggestion if u liked it :)

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 03:50 AM
I would love it and not only me, if STS adds an PVP Tower Defence Mode ala DOTA. That should bring many new players who love this PVP System and brings a lot of fun to all old players. There is nothing with ganging and that's also a good effect in my opinion. So pls STS add something like this to the game. :)

Ohh yah i love tower defense mode :) like dota so our toons will be like dota heros and try to destroy enemy base :)

this will be fun :)

@ endkey what sharpshooter ? i haven't read that one yet

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 03:52 AM
@jinathedemo, Yes, it would take hours, but that is MERE hours compared to the benefits it would have to the economy.

Also considering the new class, something that must really be taken into thought thoroughly.

New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time

Also considering the new "Stat" that will be entered, why not have 3 new classes all together? Thus having no need for a new stat but simply overlaying with the old ones
Of course three new characters or three new heroes would mean:
New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time x3

But this would all be something for us to look forward to and obviously, it would be fun. I won't talk too much about these details but mainly about the actually class itself.

OK, so a support class? Sounds cool but LB would be terribly difficult for these guys ( New LB but not the main LB so there would be some exclusions which would work both ways )
But on another note, why the new class altogether?
Why not new gear to build your character?
Specific items of gear that make you a "Supporter" that make you that "Paladin". These items would give special procs, some special pets only available to people who decide to BECOME one of these people.
Example:
Just no....really...
I like this idea, less dying more killing! This would be the mages new "micro class" ( Bring in the Micro Upgrades!!!! ) these would be SUB classes to a characters main class, special quest lines from a special zone ( permanent zone ) which would allow a mage to choose two paths either e.g. light or dark. Light would allow the player to become a supporter, unlocking the 5TH!!! skill slot for their class. Giving THEM a Arcane Ability!!! e.g. Diving Surge, heals all friendly players in range and grants them invincibility for 3 seconds.
Darkness, Gates of Tartarus, create a dark vacuum drawing enemies into it cause stun or immobility and dealing damage.
Of course these would be a long and interesting and most importantly rewarding questline but all in all it's more to do and more to unlock. Special zones JUST FOR THIS CLASS to fight in with special loot/gear and pets.
Auras? Special auras just for the class-read previous post
Pets? Special pets with Supportive AA, e.g. -NONAMETOTHINKOF's rage, giving every friendly in radius +300% to all stats for 5 seconds
And the gear which will help build up their class, granting special passive procs that can be unlocked with mirco upgrade points gained from leveling up in the class or doing quests
Rouge person type thing, same deal
d.) Knight / Paladin / Crusader - Hybrid fast weaponry / High damage / Tank - no support
ETC>

I would go into more detail but I think that's all I can actually write for now.

;)

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 03:55 AM
@Mottos
Why not just endless waves of mobs that really never end? Each mob wave drops loot and at the end of X waves there is a mob boss? At lets say X wave boss you are so awesome at slaying enemies that you simply only fight bosses from elite zones?
Elite Loot and so on and so forth scaled to player(s)
Again, team thing.

P.S. Looked like I actually could write more ;3

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 03:56 AM
A cave where you have to fight till you die. The cave consists of waves, each wave gets harder and harder. You can't use potions when you enter the cave, you need to have heal skills. Maybe at the last wave, there should be a strong boss who has a lot of health and summons slaves who heal him. I'll let that to the developers.
If you complete this cave which should be very hard, it would reward you something unique. Maybe a special untradeable vanity, a cape, a pet...

Just an idea, feedback always welcome :d

This will be fun :) Like a arena but more harder and more mobs to fight and rare loots or items that can only be drop on that area. maybe Max of 100 levels - maybe add puzzles - make it more challenging

Maybe expand also the party system and add 1 more toon making it a 5 man team.

If you chose to be support dont expect to be in Leader bards lol . maybe you can in time runs or quest that really need support skills.

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 04:00 AM
@jinathedemo, Yes, it would take hours, but that is MERE hours compared to the benefits it would have to the economy.

Also considering the new class, something that must really be taken into thought thoroughly.

New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time

Also considering the new "Stat" that will be entered, why not have 3 new classes all together? Thus having no need for a new stat but simply overlaying with the old ones
Of course three new characters or three new heroes would mean:
New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time x3

But this would all be something for us to look forward to and obviously, it would be fun. I won't talk too much about these details but mainly about the actually class itself.

OK, so a support class? Sounds cool but LB would be terribly difficult for these guys ( New LB but not the main LB so there would be some exclusions which would work both ways )
But on another note, why the new class altogether?
Why not new gear to build your character?
Specific items of gear that make you a "Supporter" that make you that "Paladin". These items would give special procs, some special pets only available to people who decide to BECOME one of these people.
Example:
Just no....really...
I like this idea, less dying more killing! This would be the mages new "micro class" ( Bring in the Micro Upgrades!!!! ) these would be SUB classes to a characters main class, special quest lines from a special zone ( permanent zone ) which would allow a mage to choose two paths either e.g. light or dark. Light would allow the player to become a supporter, unlocking the 5TH!!! skill slot for their class. Giving THEM a Arcane Ability!!! e.g. Diving Surge, heals all friendly players in range and grants them invincibility for 3 seconds.
Darkness, Gates of Tartarus, create a dark vacuum drawing enemies into it cause stun or immobility and dealing damage.
Of course these would be a long and interesting and most importantly rewarding questline but all in all it's more to do and more to unlock. Special zones JUST FOR THIS CLASS to fight in with special loot/gear and pets.
Auras? Special auras just for the class-read previous post
Pets? Special pets with Supportive AA, e.g. -NONAMETOTHINKOF's rage, giving every friendly in radius +300% to all stats for 5 seconds
And the gear which will help build up their class, granting special passive procs that can be unlocked with mirco upgrade points gained from leveling up in the class or doing quests
Rouge person type thing, same deal
ETC>

I would go into more detail but I think that's all I can actually write for now.

;)

Im working atm lol - if we add support class i would suggest sts will removed all healing ability for 3 major class. and let the support class do its job. otherwise tank are like support atm.

would suggest also let tank focus more into tanking / defense / ect. let the mage be mage more on AOE , Damage overtime and crowd control

Xeusx
06-19-2014, 04:22 AM
-1000 about the suggestion new classes, this will just make even more unbalance..
What happen if there is 3 support classes and 2 attack classes in pvp vs 3 support classes and 2 attack classes? OFC! This just make the fights even more longer and even more...lag.

And, I would agreed so dam with a suggestion; upgrade ur class to next tier class at lvl 51/46 1 time (to make the skill builds even more awesome in pvp, next tier will be at lvl 71/76)

Instead of new classes, how about upgrade the class to the next tier class?

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 04:24 AM
-1000 about the suggestion new classes, this will just make even more unbalance..
What happen if there is 3 support classes and 2 attack classes in pvp vs 3 support classes and 2 attack classes? OFC! This just make the fights even more longer and even more...lag.

And, I would agreed so dam with a suggestion; upgrade ur class to next tier class at lvl 51/46 1 time (to make the skill builds even more awesome in pvp, next tier will be at lvl 71/76)

Instead of new classes, how about upgrade the class to the next tier class?

elaborate -

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 04:26 AM
Im working atm lol - if we add support class i would suggest sts will removed all healing ability for 3 major class. and let the support class do its job. otherwise tank are like support atm.

would suggest also let tank focus more into tanking / defense / ect. let the mage be mage more on AOE , Damage overtime and crowd control

If a class lost all it's healing ability then PvP would be out the window and so would most aspects of this game. I suggested multi tier upgrades as well as other aspects and this does make more sense then to edit what we already know and like.
But that being said this are all ideas and whether or not they actually happen is something we should all consider.

;)

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 04:28 AM
elaborate -

Elaborate, true. But is simplicity really going to be as enjoyable as having these tiers and developing more of a character and a fighting style then just "What is best"?
I am not going to start a argument of sorts or a throwing of ideas but this is just my thoughts .
:)

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 04:31 AM
If a class lost all it's healing ability then PvP would be out the window and so would most aspects of this game. I suggested multi tier upgrades as well as other aspects and this does make more sense then to edit what we already know and like.
But that being said this are all ideas and whether or not they actually happen is something we should all consider.

;)

have you played raganrok online / World of Warcraft / cabal online / Flyfft /

All this games only a support has healing ability - the rest has regeneration

I played a lot of online games this is the only online game where all class can heal massive amount of HP.

Xeusx
06-19-2014, 04:33 AM
Elaborate, true. But is simplicity really going to be as enjoyable as having these tiers and developing more of a character and a fighting style then just "What is best"?
I am not going to start a argument of sorts or a throwing of ideas but this is just my thoughts .
:)
Same, even this is my thought :/

Xeusx
06-19-2014, 04:34 AM

I played a lot of online games this is the only online game where all class can heal massive amount of HP.
That's how their games work with their game system, different system always different, because..different creator game..

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 04:42 AM

I have not played those games but to my recollection WoW is a P2P game.
Have you played a MMORPG called Runescape? It really goes deep into micro upgrades, not so much tiers though.
Also, if we only had regeneration then pots would HAVE to be cheaper and more effective or mages heal very fast, rouges heal fast and Warriors heal extremely fast because warriors can't dish out enough damage to fight before dying, their tankers and part of that tanking ability is their healing powers.

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 04:57 AM
My cave idea is based on rs lol, tzhaar cave ftw
lol, blasted Cloak of Seasons being so hard to get xD

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 05:05 AM
That's how their games work with their game system, different system always different, because..different creator game..

Your mean like a skill tree and combination skills?

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 05:07 AM
Your mean like a skill tree and combination skills?

Yes, exactly like a skill tree but unlike most skill trees once you select one you can't respect ( hopefully this would be apparent )
Combination skills is not sort of what I am trying to come at here but more like special skills that come from tiers.

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 05:09 AM
Yes, exactly like a skill tree but unlike most skill trees once you select one you can't respect ( hopefully this would be apparent )
Combination skills is not sort of what I am trying to come at here but more like special skills that come from tiers.

and it set requirements to acquire the skills. this would be fine.

SacredKnight
06-19-2014, 05:22 AM
Yes, requirements and questlines to unlock the skills and ability to perform it as well as "leveling" up in the skill by doing skill quests to get more points for the tree.

Also I would like to go back to the topic about the "Keys" and "tokes/chances" for a lucky draw ( which can't be bought for plat ).

In the draw could be things like Kits or bonus gold or plat, Elite Legendary items e.g. Magmatics and a very low chance to get a lower tier mythic such as Blood Ruby or Amulet and possibly Dragonite bar ( more to come probably) as well as cool limited vanities ( trade able or non trade able possibly ).

utpal
06-19-2014, 06:44 AM
yes. u will be bored obviously as u r so rich that u can buy anything. LOL
elite tindirins are very easy to u as u have maul, arcane ring, mythic set, arcane pets.
and u obviously party only with arcane goodies users.

u r also bored in pvp as u r so powerdul that u can even farm any Guy "nakedly" LOL.

ah. ik being rich sucks so much as one gets very bored after 1 day of the release of new maps. [from PL (has 60m+ )and SL (10m+) experience]

cami
06-19-2014, 06:51 AM
nah we don't want Easy aps. thats one reason why we get bored aps are way to easy to get :(

solution: warrs arcanes, mages arcanes and rouges with more of 580 damage make aps hard , because other mages no mythic or arcane no can make one aps hard.

HAX
06-19-2014, 07:17 AM

1.)End game is so boring nothing to do but pvp- however we have players that dont pvp at all- who like to elite farm.
Also when they Elite farm no one buys the current legendary items and market is not moving so they get bored.

2.) PvP system- I know you guys work so hard to removed pet spamming and skills swapping witch is good. but its getting old. the CTF maps & the TDM.

PVP Maps - FFA - (Free for All ) by this way if you enter map no allies / no guilds / every man for himself /

PVP - 5-5 Room / Can enter by team / By guild - No flag inside - System score by round -

PvP - destroy the Base - with timer - team who destroy a base or 1 material wins - end win one team won 5 rounds.

3.) Leader board system - there is like 5-10% a new player can catch up with the current leader board players - there for they will lose interest in catching up and since nothing to do in game might quit the game as well.

b.) The season Leader Board + amazing rewards to encourage people to work on something.

4.) Market price - The market price is so high and yet gold is very hard to earn.

5.) Elite Maps / Nornal Maps Achievements - Do you guys think its too easy to archive ? Do we need harder marps that takes awhile to finish? For me Elite map is very easy to archive and after 2-3 days already bored of it. since we already got all the AP that is need.

Maybe STS could make something like Arena - the Arena Aps is more harder to finish rather than the new ones this keep me going for at least 1 month to finish.
Suggestions - Make a Map like the huntlet , 3 stages each stage has a Boss with it, maybe 1 boss in 1st gate / 2 boss in 2nd gate / 3 boss in 3rd gate.

STS need to make APS more harder to achieved rather than Elite that can be done in 1 day. The only AP in the new map that requires Tactics and kills is the Elite Crack the EGG AP. where you need 1 warrior to hold the two mini boss. The rest is easy :(

New Arena - With stronger mobs - harder boss - 100 levels / Rare Drops - Pet Vanity - Items - Can only be looted in that Arena - Cant be purchase by Plats - this way everyone will need to go to that arena if he or she want to this items.

5.) New Class

Skills that goes with the story line - you need to finish or defeat boss / mission to acquire this kills.

Daddyblu keep dreaming, it took them a whole season to fix the pet spam lol you except new characters and pvp maps :) good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone

Burstnuke
06-19-2014, 08:41 AM

5.) New Class

For pvp they could add 3 v 3 maps instead of more 5 v 5 and also a 1 v 1 map. Oh and they could also add combos like in PL with certain skills from diffrent classes. They could add a 1 v 1 map but they really arent used. A guild room where maybe a certain guild can only join on one side, the other certain guild joins the other to prevent spotblocking.

Daddyblu
06-19-2014, 09:25 AM
Daddyblu keep dreaming, it took them a whole season to fix the pet spam lol you except new characters and pvp maps :) good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone

LOL hax dont worry new LB system is coming

Froxanthar
06-19-2014, 10:29 AM
I think they should starting to put Misc item for quest.

Example :
Collect 500 each type of essence and exchange it with Bael Vanity Armor or set.

Collect 2500 Trunk and exchange it with Sakkat Helm Vanity.

Collect 999 Red pieces(Rare loot) and exchange it with Arcane Shard.

Me Grimlock will save the universe!

Legallyblonde
06-19-2014, 11:15 AM
New classes, preferably Hybrids.
Priest, Str-Int hybrid

Sdbigdaddy
06-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Instead of same old Daily quests, give players a choice button " A" give you quests like we have now for 10 story tokens. Button "B" choice sends the player to a more difficult quest. So it doesn't stress out the developers the harder quest would be like completing the entire Nordr from map 1 to 5. At the end, the boss gives you like 50 story tokens.

Add in the token store: tradable cards that give you onetime access to a free life, or "rare" tradable cards that say allow yo u to turn any armor to a vanity, or a card that enters you into a lottery with a chance at winning things like potions to mythic or eggs.

This idea will get more players into regular maps. I go to Nordr now and 90% of the time there's no one there. And for STS, the one time use cards will be like a gold sink in that they can be traded and once used it will disappear.

octavos
06-19-2014, 11:32 AM

earning gold is the hardest thing to do in AL.. (elite will kill ur incom on pots and deaths..and revives XD) and long time ago klass and shaz and a 3rd allie in kraag gave out gold and stuff (heraldics also)..and locked had 50k and 300 plat prizes...Now you have to hoarded or have a very old account with old stuff to make any money. So better gold options need to happen. because earning 1 or 5 gold for arcanes will take YEARS. XD

Amazonina
06-19-2014, 06:56 PM
We should be able to modify our toons better. Gender (all toons should be male or female),color of skin, facial, body type and wieght. It would make the toons stand out more. I always get called hey man, or hey dude(rather annoying).

Crowsfoot
06-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Scale all elite maps to lvl 41 and add dailies that require us to run these maps under specific conditions to make the easier maps difficult again. Bosses like Bloodhammer and Gual offer great potential to become challenging again.

wanabby
06-20-2014, 12:48 AM
hax btw where are you not seeing u in LB anymore

siddhant
06-20-2014, 03:49 AM
stop dreaming ppl

Xeusx
06-20-2014, 03:56 AM
stop dreaming ppl
Even this is their suggestion, anyway calm down :D

KingMartin
06-20-2014, 04:03 AM
Scale all elite maps to lvl 41 and add dailies that require us to run these maps under specific conditions to make the easier maps difficult again. Bosses like Bloodhammer and Gual offer great potential to become challenging again.

This. Scale up all elite maps and make the loot attractive, e.g. by scaling up the chest gear.

Currently there's little challenge in Kraken and below, Nordr and Shuyal with loot hardly worth farming, so we are left with 5 challenging maps with a chance for a reasonable loot.

Frankly speaking - and this is no rant - I think the strategy of STS is that the only way to superior gear is to spend tons of plats. But not for revivals or luck or combos - we are expected to spend it for tickets to run and to pop crates.

And I am not even mentioning the new arcane pet. Who gets it? Toon that has infinite amount of plat for energy and that plays 24/7. I am saying toon, not player.

So, please bring back the variety in elites.

Energizeric
06-20-2014, 04:06 AM
I just want to see PvP fixed. PvE is always going to go in cycles. When it first comes out it's tons of fun, and then it becomes boring once the gear is over-farmed and we wait for the next update. STS can only add updates so fast, so we must wait.

But PvP is just broken right now. In CTF all you have is people flagging while most players stand around, congregate in groups, and anyone who tries to upset that with some actual battle is ganged and beat down until they leave. TDM is the only place where you can find an actual game, but unfortunately there is no "safe" spawn area, so as soon as one team has one more player than the other, everyone quits so that they won't be ganged.

So here are my PvP suggestions:

1) For CTF, replace the flags stat with "team flags". No need to reset people's stats or mess with the leaderboard. Just transfer the old flags stats to the new one, and starting now your flag count is the count of how many flags were scored on your team. When any teammate scores a flag, you get +1. Then add a new stat called "flags against". When the other team scores a flag, you get +1 to your flags against. So just like you have kills and deaths, you'll have flags and flags against.

This will result in CTF being played normally again. Everyone will want to help their teammates score flags, and everyone will want to stop the other team from flagging as it would negatively impact their stats. Spot blocking will come to an end since nobody is going to spot block and watch their flags against numbers increase while their guild members score flags.

2) For TDM, my first suggestion is to switch the viewing angle of each opposing team just like it is for CTF. So instead of everyone rushing to the bottom of the screen for the better viewpoint, each team will start at their bottom, and will be on opposing sides of the map. Then when you spawn after being killed, you will spawn in a designated spawn area at the bottom of your map which will be the top of your opponents map.

3) For TDM, don't begin the game until both teams have 3 players. Otherwise those games break up too fast and everyone quits. You can sometimes play for hours without ever finishing a single game in TDM. This kind of change would help.

4) For TDM, after spawning you should have the safe bubble around you as long as you stay in the spawn area, the same as in CTF. This will give players the chance to ask their friends to join when someone quits, rather than having to quit in a hurry before you get ganged. Yes, I'm sure this won't solve that problem completely, but it would help a little.

KingMartin
06-20-2014, 04:29 AM
I like that CTF suggestion Energ. I am not expert on PvP at all but one of the reasons why I don't do PvP is that there's usually no teamwork, except guilds calling for more gangers to join.

That "flags against" would really need the team to split into attackers and defenders, it would be fun! (I think)

Arachnophobik
06-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Hopefully the new skills would be worth the wait. Next we need is more customization for our toons. New classes. New pvp maps. New unique procs. Something that does something new to the eye aside from the usual buffing it does.

Arachnophobik
06-20-2014, 11:45 AM
A pvp map where everyone is against each other. Then instead of one single boss let there be quite a few too. The map cud look like a dungeon maze where 10 players cud go in and fight for their own survival. One who reaches 20 kills wins. I hope itll eliminate ganging cuz of the autoaim. I hope itll eliminate blocking and dummy toons cuz of the bosses scattered around to hunt each player.... Yeah that sounded crazy.

Daddyblu
06-21-2014, 05:13 AM
I just want to see PvP fixed. PvE is always going to go in cycles. When it first comes out it's tons of fun, and then it becomes boring once the gear is over-farmed and we wait for the next update. STS can only add updates so fast, so we must wait.

But PvP is just broken right now. In CTF all you have is people flagging while most players stand around, congregate in groups, and anyone who tries to upset that with some actual battle is ganged and beat down until they leave. TDM is the only place where you can find an actual game, but unfortunately there is no "safe" spawn area, so as soon as one team has one more player than the other, everyone quits so that they won't be ganged.

So here are my PvP suggestions:

1) For CTF, replace the flags stat with "team flags". No need to reset people's stats or mess with the leaderboard. Just transfer the old flags stats to the new one, and starting now your flag count is the count of how many flags were scored on your team. When any teammate scores a flag, you get +1. Then add a new stat called "flags against". When the other team scores a flag, you get +1 to your flags against. So just like you have kills and deaths, you'll have flags and flags against.

This will result in CTF being played normally again. Everyone will want to help their teammates score flags, and everyone will want to stop the other team from flagging as it would negatively impact their stats. Spot blocking will come to an end since nobody is going to spot block and watch their flags against numbers increase while their guild members score flags.

2) For TDM, my first suggestion is to switch the viewing angle of each opposing team just like it is for CTF. So instead of everyone rushing to the bottom of the screen for the better viewpoint, each team will start at their bottom, and will be on opposing sides of the map. Then when you spawn after being killed, you will spawn in a designated spawn area at the bottom of your map which will be the top of your opponents map.

3) For TDM, don't begin the game until both teams have 3 players. Otherwise those games break up too fast and everyone quits. You can sometimes play for hours without ever finishing a single game in TDM. This kind of change would help.

4) For TDM, after spawning you should have the safe bubble around you as long as you stay in the spawn area, the same as in CTF. This will give players the chance to ask their friends to join when someone quits, rather than having to quit in a hurry before you get ganged. Yes, I'm sure this won't solve that problem completely, but it would help a little.

Hmmm tdm with bubble and start when team has 3 players each.. Would be great no one can spawn kill :)

Froxanthar
06-21-2014, 07:42 AM

Me think me like this.

Me Grimlock will save the universe!

Daddyblu
06-22-2014, 12:41 AM
A pvp map where everyone is against each other. Then instead of one single boss let there be quite a few too. The map cud look like a dungeon maze where 10 players cud go in and fight for their own survival. One who reaches 20 kills wins. I hope itll eliminate ganging cuz of the autoaim. I hope itll eliminate blocking and dummy toons cuz of the bosses scattered around to hunt each player.... Yeah that sounded crazy.

Its like Free for all TDM with more Elite Boss of :) this will be crazy hard :)

Daddyblu
06-22-2014, 12:45 AM
I like that CTF suggestion Energ. I am not expert on PvP at all but one of the reasons why I don't do PvP is that there's usually no teamwork, except guilds calling for more gangers to join.

That "flags against" would really need the team to split into attackers and defenders, it would be fun! (I think)

Its just players do not play capture the flag anymore :(

it would be better if its classic capture the flag.

My idea if STS record the Win and lose per Ctf game people will be force to play the old ctf and capture the flag.

Example: If you join a Ctf map - everything will be recorded in your stats - like CTF matches win and lose and if you leave the map it will still be recorded if you team win or lose that round.

By this way people will do there best to win it and play old classic ctf rather than just killing each other.