PDA

View Full Version : Cyber gear

KingFu
01-03-2011, 12:33 PM
I read a post a while ago about cyber gear having a hidden buff of +25 hp and mana. I'm not really clear on that. I haven't heard it from anyone else.

Cinco said it in a comment a while ago, and I'm really confused on it, I did testing and saw nothing. I'm interested in getting cyber rift but heard it's awful for tanking. Anyone else have an opinion on it? I wanna be sure, cyber rift looks cool, but is it anything special? I can manage the 4 M/S I think, since it'll be mainly for PvE. I realize the normal rift set is probably better, but can anyone clarify? I found nothing on this +25 and mana hidden buff.....

Also, hadn't had the chance to test since my friend had to go, but does cyber sword have the same execution combo/debuff as vibra? Thanks:)

Fyrce
01-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Soloing Vyxnaar works better in cyber void mega than normal void mega... No clue whether that's why but it just seems to work better. Not sure if birdie kills faster but survival seems to be less of a worry: birdie doesn't get down in hps as much with cyber void.

When I was w/ tank bear, normal void mega might have killed faster, but not sure. Very similar there.

Jespo
01-03-2011, 03:34 PM
I have heard of the buff when cinco had mentioned it long ago to.. but i dont think its there. i hear people tell me that normal rift is better than cyber rift and others tell me it depends what you like more the /s or the armor

Riccits
01-04-2011, 03:11 AM
i repeat it: dont look ant single stats, cyber feels better in any way