PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about this... comment/ rate/ and... um... STAR XD

Gamelova
01-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Hey thought of this late last night and so... um.. yeah.. here I go:

Auto equip button XD

This would search through all your equipment in you inventory and auto equip the "best" stats conbimed for your head, shield, weapon and armor pieces..

Ex. If you had full cosmo set vs. full Khfra set, It would auto equip the cosmo's since it has better stats...

Feedback.... starts... eh... whatever..

Gamelova
01-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Reserved.

Just extra if needed. Thanks!

KingFu
01-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Sounds nearly exactly like load outs, which we already have. Not to mention "best" is a matter of preference, meaning I doubt the system could find the over all "best" equipment, since some are like +2 armor vs. 3 M/S...

Lesrider
01-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Eh sounds like someone's been playing DD and trying to take ideas from there that don't work here.

If you can't decide for yourself what the best gear you have is, I don't know what to say....

Gamelova
01-03-2011, 01:23 PM
It could base it off from what class your in..
Like bears- STR- DEf
Like birds- Accuracy- DEX
Mages- Magic- INT

Gamelova
01-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Eh sounds like someone's been playing DD and trying to take ideas from there that don't work here.

If you can't decide for yourself what the best gear you have is, I don't know what to say....
ROFL NOPE! I'm not buying DD anytime soon...

What is DD anyways?
I don't know anything about it except this.. " Dungeon Defenders " The name that's it XD

superglut2
01-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Would deff helP newbies , i like the idea for low lvl players