06-20-2014, 10:41 AM
o hai der

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Umm...what?

Zeus
06-20-2014, 11:09 AM
Umm...what?

He thinks this is the high school lunch table, where when you greet someone like this, you have a reciprocation of fist bumps, chest bumps, and whatever other types of bumps... :rolleyes:

That being said:
"My homie, you no noes da ghetto talk. To be frum da hood, you cannot be tripping like dis & making a ruckus! Foo, c'mon! ;) <- I totally failed. Dudetus is bes homie talks.

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 11:18 AM
He thinks this is the high school lunch table, where when you greet someone like this, you have a reciprocation of fist bumps, chest bumps, and whatever other types of bumps... :rolleyes:

That being said:
"My homie, you no noes da ghetto talk. To be frum da hood, you cannot be tripping like dis & making a ruckus! Foo, c'mon! ;) <- I totally failed. Dudetus is bes homie talks.
Bro, don't try. For real, stop. Like, dude this is just sad man. Sad.

Zeus
06-20-2014, 11:20 AM

I'm indian, it just doesn't work. :(

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 11:22 AM
I'm indian, it just doesn't work. :(
Ha, scub. ;)

Zylx
06-20-2014, 11:23 AM

Eyy man, was' poppin'? Aint nobody gotta try no hud talk. It come from the heart, aight? This gangsta wanna come on like dis like he a baaad gangsta. Fuh sho, homie. Zylx, out!

Like that? ;)

Zylx
06-20-2014, 11:25 AM

Looks like someone's jealous of our awesome ghettoness!

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 11:30 AM
Eyy man, was' poppin'? Aint nobody gotta try no hud talk. It come from the heart, aight? This gangsta wanna come on like dis like he a baaad gangsta. Fuh sho, homie. Zylx, out!

Like that? ;)
Dat' was pro, brah. Hard thing about "hood talk" which I'm pretty sure is just slang, lol, is that it usually has an edgier double meaning to it. Even common idioms with positive cognitive meanings are inappropriate when taken literally.

Zylx
06-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Dat' was pro, brah. Hard thing about "hood talk" which I'm pretty sure is just slang, lol, is that it usually has an edgier double meaning to it. Even common idioms with positive cognitive meanings are inappropriate when taken literally.

Much luv, brutha! :D

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 11:33 AM
Much luv, brutha! :D
Plur, dude. ✌

Kreasadriii
06-20-2014, 12:35 PM
X_X Epic Failed Mode : On X_X

Doomreaper
06-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Lmao quit clownin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halcyon441
06-21-2014, 09:48 PM
jeez u AL players have no sense of humor

Crowsfoot
06-21-2014, 09:54 PM
jeez u AL players have no sense of humor
You do realize every post in this thread was trolling right?

PS: if you don't play AL why are you in our forum? Lol

halcyon441
06-21-2014, 10:08 PM
You do realize every post in this thread was trolling right?

PS: if you don't play AL why are you in our forum? Lol

wow u can troll? good on u

and ofc i play al, i just dont care much about it, like a few people in this thread

Crowsfoot
06-21-2014, 10:45 PM
wow u can troll? good on u

and ofc i play al, i just dont care much about it, like a few people in this thread
Read the sig

Blackair142
06-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Well, hello there my good sir. What is "Poppin" today in the neighborhood? Quite a good day indeed, yes quite. Well, I will be on my way now "Brother". Yes, quite indoobledly. Peace to the middle east homie G dog gangsta foo.

halcyon441
06-21-2014, 11:41 PM
Read the sig

Cur agimus commodāre omnēs?
crowsfoot?

you dont make sence

Zeus
06-22-2014, 12:46 AM
crowsfoot?

you dont make sence

sense*

If you couldn't recognize that these posts were all trolling then I'm afraid you're in a clique in which you can only recognize when your buddies trololol others. :(

Ghetto:

Yo dawg, sharpen your troll senses, mah homie! <- I probably failed yet again. :/

Hoardseeker
06-22-2014, 12:50 AM
^LOL , Zeus, are you in Karma still?I don't see you on

Zeus
06-22-2014, 12:52 AM
^LOL , Zeus, are you in Karma still?I don't see you on

I've been in <The Collective> for about two weeks now, I believe? Regardless, I'm not online much these days due to a busy RL schedule so I pop in here and there for elite runs but not at the hours that I used to play. :)

Attack Dog
06-22-2014, 01:27 AM

That being said:

You failed at school. Good grades I bet, not many friends though lol.

Zeus
06-22-2014, 01:30 AM
You failed at school. Good grades I bet, not many friends though lol.

Nah, I had grades and friends. You can maintain both relatively easily but you have to have charisma. If I behave like the way I do on forums then I definitely would not have many friends at all. :D

Tendirin
06-22-2014, 09:44 AM
now this just turned to a different conversation ahh nothing like the forums to keep me laughing

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

Crowsfoot
06-22-2014, 11:30 AM
crowsfoot?

you dont make sence
Obviously I meant the speech bubble that reads, "Cool Story BRO". Very weak attempt to troll on your part.

PS: the quote below my Sig, and isn't technically part of it, translates; "Why do we try to please the masses?" It's rather humorous if you get the reference (part of the reference is the language it is in).

Trenton
06-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

KingFu
06-24-2014, 12:58 AM
If I behave like the way I do on forums then I definitely would not have many friends at all. :D

Too easy...