PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Damage

Coalhouse
06-19-2014, 07:31 PM
With passive and pet bonuses now showing and the free respec weekend, I decided to break down and rebuild my characters' skills to check the figures. I discovered two anomalies:

1) Without any passive or pet bonuses, my warrior's Windmill damage is listed as 416 - 520. The Blender upgrade is supposed to add 15% damage, however with this added the damage rises to 455 - 569. As you can see, this is only a 9.4% increase.

2) Again without pet or passive bonuses, my sorcerer's Time Shift damage is listed as 799 - 999. The Dodge and Death upgrade is supposed to increase the initial damage of the spell, however with this added the damage is still listed as 799 - 999.

In both these cases either the listed damage, the actual damage or the description is incorrect.

flluby2
06-20-2014, 02:52 PM
I found the abnormalities too:
Though it is the Axe Throw damage upgrade which is not reflected.

Blender description says "Damage increased by 15% for every strike from windmill"
I supposed you have to strike first before the damage increase occurs, and every strike will have increased damage till the last one hits +15%

Upgrading Skyward Smash with Thundering Hammer (+10%), the damage displayed on skill page instantly upgrades to reflect it.
However, for Axe Throw with Blacksmith's Touch (increase axe throw's damage by 15%), damage displayed remains unchanged.

Tested a few runs with Axe throw, though for a disclaimer, I just do a brief simple test, AT skill does hit slightly higher damage than SS.
So the damage increase applies, but not reflected in the skill page.
Just feel that this is not consistent.