PDA

View Full Version : tanks got destroyed

cristiano
06-20-2014, 05:22 AM
how can it be i attacked a hq 5 guy for collecting resources i released my 10 commandos lvl5 , 1 tanks lvl2 and atx lvl2. my tanks were attacking the defenses while in the embassy there were 2 jeeps lvl2. the jeeps destroyed my commandos and atx and they destroyed my tank.how can 2 jeeps destoy my tank

czbird
06-20-2014, 08:10 AM
Tank was apparently not fighting back, so it got destroyed.

G-M
06-20-2014, 09:02 AM
We've been looking at a change to attacking units to make them stop what they are doing and attack embassy troops. This is to avoid the scenario you mention where your attacking droops are getting attacked and aren't fighting back. It will come with consequences though of course. For example right now Grenadiers are great in your Embassy just because they don't get attacked and they have a lot of firepower. However, those guys don't have a lot of HP so they'll get taken out pretty quickly once attacking units actually start fighting back.

cristiano
06-20-2014, 09:57 AM
We've been looking at a change to attacking units to make them stop what they are doing and attack embassy troops. This is to avoid the scenario you mention where your attacking droops are getting attacked and aren't fighting back. It will come with consequences though of course. For example right now Grenadiers are great in your Embassy just because they don't get attacked and they have a lot of firepower. However, those guys don't have a lot of HP so they'll get taken out pretty quickly once attacking units actually start fighting back.

thnk u gm great work

dieth.dk
06-21-2014, 02:11 AM
embassy troop easily destroy if you are using sat strike to hit them. especially grenadiers.. 1 hit then they all pop. vanish..

cristiano
06-21-2014, 02:27 AM
embassy troop easily destroy if you are using sat strike to hit them. especially grenadiers.. 1 hit then they all pop. vanish..
yep i know that coolest way