PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Skill Jugg Bugged?

Haifer
06-20-2014, 07:33 AM
Is the upgrade that removes movement impairments still bugged???

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

tharidom
06-20-2014, 08:40 AM
What are u talking about it works perfectly u stop walking slow and can walk on ice if jug is active.

Froxanthar
06-20-2014, 08:43 AM
The only bug/problem me think is the heal. Never heal me when me try to defeat a rogue or maybe they can 1 shot -40% HP. That's why not working.

Me Grimlock will save the universe!

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
The only bug/problem me think is the heal. Never heal me when me try to defeat a rogue or maybe they can 1 shot -40% HP. That's why not working.
^This

Kreasadriii
06-20-2014, 12:33 PM
The question is, does the restore HP skills upgrade of Jugger work more than one times?
I mean, if we get hitted by a rogue and only use VB it really hurt, isn't it? But if you get hitted by rogue while Use Jugger with the restore HP upgrade, not that painful?
Correct me if I am wrong :)

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 12:36 PM
The question is, does the restore HP skills upgrade of Jugger work more than one times?
I mean, if we get hitted by a rogue and only use VB it really hurt, isn't it? But if you get hitted by rogue while Use Jugger with the restore HP upgrade, not that painful?
Correct me if I am wrong :)
The complaint is that jugg's self heal has been silently nerfed without any announcement. Therefore, we assume it is a glitch. Jugg is suppose to have a 50% chance to self heal every time out health drops below 25% and endless self heals possible as long as the skill is active (8 seconds).

All we want is:

A) The glitch to be resolved.

Or

B) Confirmation that the nerf was intended so we can adapt accordingly.

Ravager
06-20-2014, 10:02 PM

Me Grimlock will save the universe!

Yup. This is the issue. Its in the bugs thread. Still awaiting response from dev.

Instanthumor
06-20-2014, 10:03 PM
Charge your skill.

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 10:16 PM
Charge your skill.
We are