PDA

View Full Version : Horn of renew in pvp

mikejee
06-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Has anyone else experienced this since the new client. In pvp I'll charge horn but it only shields me sometimes. I look over and see on my teams names that they are getting the heal over time but didn't get shielded. At first I thought maybe it was lag, but my ping is usually a steady 80-90 ping. Then I thought well maybe it's their pings, but as a tank we usually are grouped up tight, so they aren't moving far enough to get out of the range.

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 12:22 PM
You can only receive the shield once every 10 seconds. If another warrior uses it, say, 5 seconds before you cast HoR then only you will receive the shield (your shield will always work for you). This applies to PvE and PvP

Kreasadriii
06-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Did you mean the shield status on left top side window?

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Did you mean the shield status on left top side window?
The green bubble. Yes

mikejee
06-20-2014, 05:59 PM
I swear I've seen it happen when I was the only tank before though. Maybe just now noticing, but thanks for the info :)

tharidom
06-20-2014, 06:02 PM
It really is since the new client(s) that HoR doesn't always activate a shield which is highly bothering in Wt4:/ (even more in heavy elites).

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 06:11 PM
It really is since the new client(s) that HoR doesn't always activate a shield which is highly bothering in Wt4:/ (even more in heavy elites).
That's lag...lag causes all skills to misfire this way. Noatbly HoR, SS, axe throw, clock, curse, traps, med packs, and razor storm mis fire when lag gets high.

SacredKnight
06-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Just a thought, do you guys notice when you use Scorches AA ability and then someone uses their Scorches AA ability that the shields negate each other?
I think the shields active time should be increased and I hope that the negation doesn't happen...

tharidom
06-24-2014, 10:57 AM
I think the AA should be chanced it is a 1 hit shield, so or sts has to upgrade it harshly or remove it.