PDA

View Full Version : More crafting slots

Mottos
06-20-2014, 01:31 PM
What about more crafting/upgrading slots which are purchasable with plat/story tokens?

This will have a lot of advantages and don't tell me it has disadvantages since I can still hop to another account to craft/upgrade.

Feedback always welcome

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 01:59 PM
+1

Doubt it will be implemented, but a maximum of 10 slots sounds fair to me. I would even take a limit raise to 6 at this point though.

Kakashis
06-20-2014, 02:10 PM
As much as I would like to have this, it won't happen. The system is designed to clog you up so you spend plat to finish. Currently I upgrade my weapons on a twink, and craft gems on main. When crafting energy, crates, and chests comes into play, I will probably go insane as it'll be toon locked

Mottos
06-20-2014, 02:14 PM
As much as I would like to have this, it won't happen. The system is designed to clog you up so you spend plat to finish. Currently I upgrade my weapons on a twink, and craft gems on main. When crafting energy, crates, and chests comes into play, I will probably go insane as it'll be toon locked

That's what I mean, you can't and craft crates, energy and chests. There are just less slots....

Schnitzel
06-20-2014, 02:56 PM
In my opinion, 5 is enough.

I never used more than 2/5

Nitexx
06-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Actually, I don't see any reason NOT to allow more crafting slots. If you play the game intensely and farm enough essences that you always have full crafting slots, then I see now reason to NOT allow more crafting. 5 seems an arbitrary slot number, seeing as inventory slots, stash slots and cs slots are all allowed to be increased via plat purchase, why not do the same for crafting slots?

Crowsfoot
06-20-2014, 04:55 PM
In my opinion, 5 is enough.

I never used more than 2/5

I use 5/5 and usually am forced to use some of the slots on other accounts if I am crafting gems on my main. Mist players regem daily in dire hope of perfect gems.