PDA

View Full Version : New 81 (Or whatever the new cap will be) Cap Idea

Buchmeister
06-20-2014, 06:56 PM
Hello! I was just sorta doing stuff when this new 81 cap idea hit me.

Campaign: Reign of Loko 'Ino (WIP, suggestions would be appreciated)
Summary: Jungle God Loko 'Ino (Trans: Evil) terrorizing jungle cities blah blah blah (currently WIP)
I got this idea from the Humania campaign maps but this is sort of in a dense jungle territory. The crafted armor would have the same layout as the savage/swift/fiery armor but on the shoulder pads, instead of spikes there will be wolverine-like blades stretching out backwards. The helmet is still being thought-out. I might suggest a tiger head on the character's head (not covering the whole head, the face will be visible) so to make the theme more jungle-related. Also a WIP. Stats will come last.
Enemies: Head hunters similar to the humanian enemies but with different masks.
Some name ideas:
Str: 1 hand: Jungle Wrath Skull Smasher (elongated rod with skull head at the end) 2 Hand: Jungle Wrath Head Basher (Longer rod (bone, stone, etc) with a large head/mask at the end) Armor: Jungle Wrath Hunter's Plate / Helm: Jungle Wrath Tiger Helm
Dex: Bow: Jungle Head Hunter Speartip recurve (Bow with shrunken head-like head in the front) Talon: Jungle Head Hunter Head of Precision (Just a shrunken head-like talon)
Armor: Jungle Head Hunter's Meaty Plate Helm: Jungle Head Hunter's Beloved Head
Int: Wand: Jungle Expedition Eyeglass Wand (Wand that resembles a eyeglass/telescope) Eye: Jungle Expedition Forest Map (Left handed item that is a rolled up map) Staff: (WIP, suggestions would be appreciated) Helm: Jungle Expedition Fearsome Skin Armor: Jungle Expedition Fearsome Robe

As this is a BIG W.I.P, suggestions would be appreciated! I will start working on general designs soon.

synfullmagic_23110
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
nice
But most likely sadly this probably wont happen

Sheugokin
06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Yep it jus not gonna happen. They got AL to worry bout.

Wrestled
06-20-2014, 08:40 PM
lol this thread was like posted like 50 times clearly they dont give a crap bout Pl anymore . They will most likely put another infraction me again. they dont too busy making new things for noob AL game when mostly everyone is getting banned on Pl including me. think about it even Cuard one of the best rushers is banned. he doesnt do much but rush

Armourslash
06-21-2014, 02:50 AM
There r more sts mods so some ppl will develop PL, I hope they do.

Trollish
06-23-2014, 07:57 PM
I dreamed about 81 last nigjt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somemager
07-20-2014, 09:56 PM
77 cap hype necro doe.

synfullmagic_23110
07-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Just a 33 day necro

3-D Romeo