PDA

View Full Version : Hi

IGN Storm
06-21-2014, 02:54 AM
Hi, started playing AL today, chose the lil blue derpy lookin thingy. Can anyone link me to a starter's guide or give some basic pointers? Think a few questions I have is how to earn gold (Obv), what skills should I level up in what order, and where is the CS (Lookin all over for this). I keep dieing when trying to solo dungeons so I would really appreciate someone who can tell me what I can buy with around 2k gold. Thanks in advance!

Bunny♥
06-21-2014, 06:55 AM
welcome :)
check the vids here, it might help you out. GL :)
New player video guides (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?152184-New-Player-Video-Guides!)

also, buy cheap pots from gh with your 2k to start you from runs.

radagan
06-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Hey man

Tendirin
06-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Welcome to al You should be able to find a guide there all over

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

Jack O Reaper
06-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Welcome to al have fun with your "blue derpy lookin thingy" :D

Schnitzel
06-23-2014, 12:12 AM
Hi, started playing AL today, chose the lil blue derpy lookin thingy. Can anyone link me to a starter's guide or give some basic pointers? Think a few questions I have is how to earn gold (Obv), what skills should I level up in what order, and where is the CS (Lookin all over for this). I keep dieing when trying to solo dungeons so I would really appreciate someone who can tell me what I can buy with around 2k gold. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to AL

Add me ingame if you need help with runs
(IGN: Xruizhex)

The Goat
06-26-2014, 07:13 AM
Welcome!

-Rated

Ent
06-26-2014, 08:47 AM
Pm me ingame if you need any help at all ^
I could run you through the pve areas or advice you on making money
Ign: Entity

Zylx
06-27-2014, 10:30 AM
Pm me ingame if you need any help at all ^
I could run you through the pve areas or advice you on making money
Ign: Entity

Soo that's your forum acct... ;)

Anyways, check out the Arcane Legends Minutemen if you need any help. Our page is at the top of this forum section :)