PDA

View Full Version : Bugs I have noticed

matanofx
06-21-2014, 05:41 AM
Can not click to inspect players in town as easily as before, you need to get really near them most times.

Sometimes certain people can not read your private messages in game, as if you were muted for just 1 person but you werent aware of it
This happened to me during a chat with remiem when i said assault to her she couldnt receive any messages from me from that point untill some time later while other people could have seen my messages.

In case youre trying to enter Guild Hub but it is full theres a bug (noticed both on phone and pc) that will force your movement either forward or to the sides, it wont stop doing so untill you stop trying to move the other way and just wait.

The last one is not a bug its just something that i never experienced before the new client which is high ping spikes on my pc
Specially when i move from one map to another but sometimes during elites or town map, never had this problem before on my pc.

Warmechanix
06-21-2014, 03:53 PM
** Can not click to inspect players in town as easily as before, you need to get really near them most times. ***

yes i have noticed this too please fix this thanks

Tendirin
06-22-2014, 09:36 AM
ive seen the pm glitch before Not aware of the Guild hall glitch

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

Zylx
06-22-2014, 11:08 AM
The inspection glitch appears to happen when the other player is at the top right quadrant of your UI.

matanofx
06-28-2014, 06:44 AM
And what about guild hub bug? am i the only one who noticed?

Classychic
06-28-2014, 01:23 PM
The missing pm glitch has happened to me many times. It's embarrassing when you are dealing with someone and they think you just suddenly backed out :(

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

nelson131
06-30-2014, 07:18 AM
the guild hall bug doesnt just happen in the GH. i happens in everywhere. literally. it can happen in every map due to lag or bad connection.
your player movements control dont respond as you may ahve moved the joystick during lag and your chracter is still completing previous orders form ur joystick.