PDA

View Full Version : What is YOUR highest kills that you have ever gotten in ONE game?

Solid
06-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Post the highest amount of kills you have gotten in a single match!

Zeus
06-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Didn't the other thread that was like this get locked...?

Solid
06-21-2014, 04:11 PM
Didn't the other thread that was like this get locked...?

If people flame then yes, a thread will be locked.

Zeus
06-21-2014, 04:19 PM
If people flame then yes, a thread will be locked.

Yea, but typically these types of threads got locked because people always end up getting their feelings hurt and then end up starting a flame war. :(

Anyways, I don't stay all that long in clashes, but I think my highest was 135. You'd have to check my YT channel to verify as I don't keep original video files on my computer.

Solid
06-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Yea, but typically these types of threads got locked because people always end up getting their feelings hurt and then end up starting a flame war. :(

Anyways, I don't stay all that long in clashes, but I think my highest was 135. You'd have to check my YT channel to verify as I don't keep original video files on my computer.

Impressive! 135 is quite and achievement.

Fair warning for future posters- viewer discretion is advised ( not intended for people with weak stomachs).

Ishtmeet
06-22-2014, 04:05 AM
On my end game rogue , it was nearly 75, on my warrior 52 and on my twink warrior ir was 30+

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
06-22-2014, 04:11 AM
67 on my mage during a clash; me with my high-HP support build on. :)

Solid
06-22-2014, 12:04 PM

My personal best!

Xenobiotic
06-22-2014, 04:01 PM
My highest:73 (Sad and embarrassing, I know.

Endkey
06-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Not sure..was 60+ i think..at level 17 about a year ago...

Solid
06-22-2014, 05:48 PM
" Guys , did i told you ... i date a Victoria Secret model? And i bought a red Ferrari? And i'm paid 1m $ montly ? And ha i made so many kills in PvP... What do u guys think about me? "

Pics or it didn't happen.

Blindness
06-22-2014, 07:54 PM

My personal best!

Sick bro! How long did you get those kills? 3 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid
06-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Sick bro! How long did you get those kills? 3 hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around three. Kinda got bored after two!

Speedofsound
06-23-2014, 12:22 AM
was this screenshot taken from the tournament match karma vs magnum ? oh no wait! this screenshot have 4-5 score while the tournament match had 5-0 for karma plus many kills and without blocking so it was a fair game :/ , sorry my bad.

Leave it bro it is not worth it and I am sick of every single thread getting flamed and locked in the pvp section. Fighting fire with fire never ends well :/. Even if there was a "secret" purpose to his post all he was doing was showing a very high kill count.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Titanium
06-23-2014, 02:07 AM
" Guys , did i told you ... i date a Victoria Secret model? And i bought a red Ferrari? And i'm paid 1m $ montly ? And ha i made so many kills in PvP... What do u guys think about me? "

Pics or it didn't happen.

That was sarcasm :D Anyways i'm not pro like you and some guys from magnum. But from what i've remembered is this guy in Magnum who made more than 250 kills in one CtF room... I mean very specialize in killing !

Here it is ! I love the thread.

Robhawk
06-23-2014, 09:09 AM
My highest was like 15 oder so... but as you know tdm games end after 20! :D

leoakre
06-23-2014, 09:35 AM

My personal best!

Look at me! Hey hey everyone....look at me, look at me!

Meh, reminds me of my 7 year old... 'watch, watch, WATCH MOMMY WATCH ME'
:rolleyes:

*leo gives Ctf a gold star sticker and a lollipop for the day*

AnasAngel
06-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Lmao, , people will always brag, cheaters will always cheat, and trash talkers will always talk, , shame the game is getting so trashed these days, , , takes all the fun outta it,

Speedofsound
06-23-2014, 10:38 AM
These pvp threads go downhill faster than i could trip and fall down a real hill.

Bless
06-23-2014, 10:38 AM
whahaha BYE BYE YOUZOFDEATH perma banned magnum kill farm LOL! Keyboard warrior.

No, wait that description doesn't fit...how about CARDBOARD warrior! Wkwk

Hoardseeker
06-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Someone sowed the Seeds for troll, it gonna grow into a tree....

Bless
06-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Someone sowed the Seeds for troll, it gonna grow into a tree.... Yes, Titanium and Badboy are good gardeners

Zeus
06-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Yes, Titanium and Badboy are good gardeners

I guess that makes you an excellent harvester? No reason to participate in it.

Speedofsound
06-23-2014, 11:48 AM

Exactly this. This is what i mean by fighting fire with fire. If someone starts to flame or troll a thread the other guild needs to be the bigger person and ignore it for the better of the community and these forums.

leoakre
06-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
With a spawn, spawn here
And a gang, gang there
Here a spawn, there a gang
Everywhere a spawn gang
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O

:orange::frog::stupid:

Zeus
06-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
With a spawn, spawn here
And a gang, gang there
Here a spawn, there a gang
Everywhere a spawn gang
Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O
:orange::frog::stupid:

Omg, I lol'd irl!

@Speed
I agree. Stepping away from the PvP drama has made me realize this. :)

Pedgon
06-23-2014, 12:08 PM
whahaha BYE BYE YOUZOFDEATH perma banned magnum kill farm LOL!

Biggest dummies noob farmer banned...finally! :D

Pedgon
06-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Look at me! Hey hey everyone....look at me, look at me!

Meh, reminds me of my 7 year old... 'watch, watch, WATCH MOMMY WATCH ME'
:rolleyes:

*leo gives Ctf a gold star sticker and a lollipop for the day*

ahahahahaha...thx for this post leo <3

Nesox
06-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Apparently one thread congratulating yourself was not enough.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Help Forum (http://www.psychforums.com/narcissistic-personality/)

habibinadem
06-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Biggest dummies noob farmer banned...finally! :D
i miss old mauls which prices 50m zzz

Bless
06-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Biggest dummies noob farmer banned...finally! :D We all know you scammed a maul, so out of all people, you shouldn't talk about bans :)

I guess that makes you an excellent harvester? No reason to participate in it. Why not?! I love farming!

In the end it was worth making Blu look like a fool after his (irrelevant) trash talk.

leoakre
06-23-2014, 01:35 PM
ahahahahaha...thx for this post leo <3

My pleasure! Haha! :tickled_pink:

P.S. darn, gave out too much thanks

Aziiii
06-23-2014, 01:52 PM
maaayyybe 20 XD

Pedgon
06-23-2014, 02:41 PM
We all know you scammed a maul, so out of all people, you shouldn't talk about bans :)

Why not?! I love farming!

In the end it was worth making Blu look like a fool after his (irrelevant) trash talk.

"We all know you scammed maul..." hum you mean - "Bless, orangekahel, ctf and few more despicable trash talk players know you scammed maul..." - Now makes sense! :chuncky:

..and its so so funny to see players like you talking about "trash talking" or "banned players" lol just saying.. :angel:

Bless
06-23-2014, 02:50 PM
We all know you scammed a maul, so out of all people, you shouldn't talk about bans :)

Why not?! I love farming!

"We all know you scammed maul..." hum you mean - "Bless, orangekahel, ctf and few more despicable trash talk players know you scammed maul..." - Now makes sense! :chuncky:

..and its so so funny to see players like you talking about "trash talking" or "banned players" lol just saying.. :angel: No, 50% of AL knows it, but we know you're lonely and weak so it is always dismissed.

Ps. You admit it, LOL.

Jxmaa
06-23-2014, 03:09 PM
I really wonder why evrytime a post comes up evryone gotta jump in... 50% of the pvp section posts are full of flaming.
Stop acting childish yall and move on

*ps* most kills ive had should be 92 on a 4hours clash ugh

Azcox
06-23-2014, 03:19 PM
one tread like this as ben locked some time ago and they start again lol :livid:

Pedgon
06-23-2014, 03:20 PM
No, 50% of AL knows it, but we know you're lonely and weak so it is always dismissed.

Ps. You admit it, LOL.

"50% of AL knows it.." Oh right...just another enormous ego's talking... i'm already immune to that!!:tranquillity:

PS: This "lonely and weak" player is that guy you already asked endless times "Plz ped move bro", so u can farm easily my team :) LOL have a nice day child!:highly_amused:

Xenobiotic
06-23-2014, 03:22 PM
Stop flaming please.

Edit: Requesting lock or thread cleanup please.

Serancha
06-23-2014, 04:20 PM

Pot, meet kettle.

Zeus
06-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Pot, meet kettle.

Kettle, meet pot.

Vorg
06-23-2014, 04:44 PM
My highest was 85kills

Azepeiete
06-23-2014, 04:46 PM
I dont think this thread was bad idea. If anyone but ctf made it then it wouldnt have been flamed out.

And mine is 157 but no pic :(.

leoakre
06-23-2014, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Xenobiotic;1696932]Why do you guys have the need to flame Ctf? Seriously he didn't instigate a fight, you guys did. Stop it, it's not funny or entertaining.

^^^^his quote^^^

Idk, mine was pretty funny! I certainly don't agree with the trash talk and mud-slinging going on here as the result of such a blatant attention -seeking thread being posted. But, having a wee bit of fun poked at a person who so obviously posts a thread just to 'toot his own horn' instead of eagerly sharing such news of his accomplishment with his mother for a 'pat on the head' and a smile, or with his father for a 'clap on the back' and 'that-a-boy' acknowledgment is actually a forgone conclusion. Someone is going to do it so it may as well be humorous. Simmer down, simmer down...if all the boys in the room could just set their rulers aside and zip on up we may be able to get back to the good old self congratulatory horn tooting!
:encouragement:

P.S. mine was 98 'toot toot'

Kill3rPao
06-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Hahahahahahaha this thread made my day. Hahahaha omg cant stop laught.

Bless
06-23-2014, 05:12 PM

Pot, meet kettle. I didn't sow, which was what Hoardseeker was mentioning, but rather watered it.

Big difference.

Dervy
06-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Wow.. awesome!

leoakre
06-23-2014, 05:36 PM

Nonono, because it is Arcane Legends all you are soon going to get are some bushes! XD
:p

Trenton
06-23-2014, 05:51 PM
Lol @ this thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

leoakre
06-23-2014, 05:58 PM
I really wonder why evrytime a post comes up evryone gotta jump in... 50% of the pvp section posts are full of flaming.
Stop acting childish yall and move on

*ps* most kills ive had should be 92 on a 4hours clash ugh

Okay, cutie patootie jailbait...no more acting the child nor poking fun at one!
:peach:

Oopsie, fail....:rolleyes:

Dervy
06-23-2014, 06:36 PM
My highest kill was 1 :3

Reunegade
06-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Wow tons of idioms!

The day I saw it raining cats and dogs, I knew I didn't sow what I reaped. So I called the pot calling the kettle black and he told me actions speak louder than words. So instead of barking up the wrong tree, it cost an arm and a leg to bite off more than I could chew, which was not the best of both worlds at all. So I presented the devil's advocate, still stunned in the heat of the moment. :)

Seoratrek
06-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone,

This guild/PvP drama really needs to stop. If you see something objectionable in game, please send us an email to support@spacetimestudios.com. If it's on the forums, please report it. There is no need to comment/add to the problem.

Thanks!