PDA

View Full Version : Chat Problem (StS reply please)

Endkey
06-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Hey guys

I have noticed something from the past week and I hope that I am not the only one having this trouble. The problem is that my messages do not get to the person I am sending to and sometimes their messages dont even reach me

I have tried to use normal chat, party chat, and even pm-ing the guy what I want to tell him. All of those dont work. StS please look into this and do something about it :)

Schnitzel
06-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Are you sure you or the person you are trying to message is not muted?

Else try restart device/app?

Ive not had this problem yet.

Tendirin
06-21-2014, 05:21 PM
It happens sometimes tell that person to log off and you should log off yourself and log back in, it happens to me sometimes and i did those steps hope it helps goodluck

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

eugene9707
06-22-2014, 02:59 PM
if your message consist the word "@ss" it does not go through, like assault
oh and if your message consist "wtf" (for watch tomb four or whatever you use it for) it also wont send
only ones i found so far

Endkey
06-22-2014, 04:34 PM
if your message consist the word "@ss" it does not go through, like assault
oh and if your message consist "wtf" (for watch tomb four or whatever you use it for) it also wont send
only ones i found so far

If thats the case...then 90% of pms wont reach us...can sts give an explanation?

R1Caz
06-23-2014, 12:40 AM
I have been getting this a lot and it is getting very annoying!

Dill1sHere
06-23-2014, 12:56 AM
Same here with me and some guildies.... Sts really needs to look into it fast

Madnex
06-23-2014, 03:28 AM
What I have been experiencing is messages being sent but not appearing on your screen and vice versa for your talking partner. So I can see her responses and she can see mine but not what each one types down and sends. Bit weird.