PDA

View Full Version : top 10 funnest people to be around

Sigkill
01-03-2011, 09:42 PM
just people you have a good time hanging out with

Bigsleazy
01-03-2011, 09:46 PM
No more popularity contests ftw. There's too many great people to list.

cuard
01-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Funniest person in games and fourms is Mysiticaldream.

Refriedchicken
01-03-2011, 10:04 PM
I don't hang out with anyone on pocket legends.

I actually can't stand anyone, ever.
XD

KingFu
01-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Funniest person in games and fourms is Mysiticaldream.

What he said;)

Nah, but there's a lot of people. Cuard is fun to be around:) as well as haikus, rangepwnsmeel, ladylove, tt, lone, and like a thousand more.

Zeus
01-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Well my top people are Tweenk, Bigsleazy, Mysticaldream, Ladylove, Twinktastic, Thelonearcher, Residentevl, Zushen, Cherrykim, Regrenade, Cyprux, Chantlily, Ajeje, Smokestar, Mrsbanana, Draq, Suicidekingz, Haikus, Deathrises(Goddessofmoon) Sigkill, Hydroid, Aerialace, Toughie, Masterhoon, Ellyidol (the archer, sadly never added his other characters :(] there are plenty more to add to this list later, and this by the way is in no particular order, I like them all equally

EDIT: DAWNINFINITY! She is a great person to be around! How could I forget her lol, I believe she was my first friend in pocket legends even if she did charge me for help lvling :).

TwinkTastical
01-03-2011, 10:25 PM
No more popularity contests ftw. There's too many great people to list.

i love these! im always in them.

Ersana
01-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Lol Range my list is identical to your list

Zeus
01-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Lol Range my list is identical to your list

So you and twinktastic are cool now? WOOOOO

RedRyder
01-03-2011, 10:58 PM
TT and Haikus hands down

Zeus
01-03-2011, 11:11 PM
TT and Haikus hands down

Redryder! I got a lvl 35 swamp twink contest going! I'll help you level up CrimsonRyder if you are interested. Check my thread in PVP Discussion, if you don't want to use Crimson, you are welcome to start a new one and I'll help level you, I already am leveling a few other people such as twinktastic so feel free to join, although I won't be on till tonight.

RedRyder
01-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Redryder! I got a lvl 35 swamp twink contest going! I'll help you level up CrimsonRyder if you are interested. Check my thread in PVP Discussion, if you don't want to use Crimson, you are welcome to start a new one and I'll help level you, I already am leveling a few other people such as twinktastic so feel free to join, although I won't be on till tonight.

I stopped playing a few weeks ago :/ lyric and lone were witnesses lol I gave my brother all my items that night..

Zeus
01-03-2011, 11:16 PM
What! For good!? You didn't even say good bye to me :(. Well I know you, you always come back :p.

DawnInfinity
01-03-2011, 11:22 PM
EDIT: DAWNINFINITY! She is a great person to be around! How could I forget her lol, I believe she was my first friend in pocket legends even if she did charge me for help lvling :).

you would initially forget me... :(

the most fun people to be around are all of my friends, the countless ones i've made playing this game. naming names would just be a waste of time cause i love everyone equally :)

Zeus
01-03-2011, 11:26 PM
you would initially forget me... :(

the most fun people to be around are all of my friends, the countless ones i've made playing this game. naming names would just be a waste of time cause i love everyone equally :)

I'm sorry!!!!! I'll give you ONE of Kossi's uber rare pretzels to make it all better? Let me know if you want it.

DawnInfinity
01-03-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm sorry!!!!! I'll give you ONE of Kossi's uber rare pretzels to make it all better? Let me know if you want it.

only one? greedy... then again I did charge you for power leveling.. but I needed money. lol <3

Zeus
01-03-2011, 11:29 PM
only one? greedy... then again I did charge you for power leveling.. but I needed money. lol <3

Fine Fine.... I'll give you 7, one for every day of the week and wait for it.... ALL THE RAMEN you can eat! Ask ladylove or look in her signature, :p RAMEN is beast :).

DawnInfinity
01-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Fine Fine.... I'll give you 7, one for every day of the week and wait for it.... ALL THE RAMEN you can eat! Ask ladylove or look in her signature, :p RAMEN is beast :).
hahaha. that's muchhh better :o

Zeus
01-03-2011, 11:33 PM
hahaha. that's muchhh better :o
Now to get Kossi to sell me some of his pretzels....

RedRyder
01-03-2011, 11:52 PM
No not for good. Till 1.7, which won't be for a long time. The apps been deleted and everything

KingFu
01-04-2011, 12:12 AM
No not for good. Till 1.7, which won't be for a long time. The apps been deleted and everything

Hehe, glad I got your number :p

Christina
01-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Ajejee, mrsbanana, rangepwnsmeel, redryder, skimmy, xrax, sucidekingz, dawninfinity, toilet cleaner and alot more... They are great and sometime Help me alot in game.. Love to meet them in real life.. Cheers..

KingFu
01-31-2011, 02:38 AM
Ajejee, mrsbanana, rangepwnsmeel, redryder, skimmy, xrax, sucidekingz, dawninfinity, toilet cleaner and alot more... They are great and sometime Help me alot in game.. Love to meet them in real life.. Cheers..

I'm toilet cleaner x)

Zeus
01-31-2011, 03:08 AM

Aww you included me in there!!!! I feel welcomed :). Thanks christina!!