PDA

View Full Version : Host options back

Tendirin
06-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Al should have host Options like pl and sl Seriously Lets just try it for once I think people have matured enough do you think so? Anyway this is just a suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

Jack O Reaper
06-21-2014, 09:27 PM
Whats that?

Crowsfoot
06-21-2014, 09:48 PM
Whats that?
Prime opportunity for trolling

epicrrr
06-21-2014, 11:09 PM
Host for what? Elaborate as many of us doesnt play PL

Zylx
06-22-2014, 03:39 AM
PL has a system where you can host PvE runs. Basically, the host can kick anyone out of the current map similar to AL's party leaders kicking people out of the party. Hosting games is PL's version of AL's parties, considering that pre-organized parties don't exist in PL.

Jack O Reaper
06-22-2014, 05:44 AM
Prime opportunity for trolling

Hey im not trolling im asking whats that cuz im not playing PL and i dont ecen know it :/

Tendirin
06-22-2014, 09:56 AM
They could just removekick option this is definately a must to those of us looking for different maps but r entering same map as you were when u left with the same people it gets really annoying i just hope they bring it back

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

User111
06-22-2014, 11:11 AM
PL has a system where you can host PvE runs. Basically, the host can kick anyone out of the current map similar to AL's party leaders kicking people out of the party. Hosting games is PL's version of AL's parties, considering that pre-organized parties don't exist in PL.

Host?

Schnitzel
06-22-2014, 11:17 AM

Host?

Back in PL,
Instead if going to your map and clicking the map you wanna play, in PL, you click the map, then click the location and click HOST

Its kinda like a AL "party" except you can kick people from the map (supposed to be for people who just lay there dead and wait for others to give them xp, or people who stay alive and dontdo anything etc.)

User111
06-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Host options could be abused in elites.

Crowsfoot
06-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Back in PL,
Instead if going to your map and clicking the map you wanna play, in PL, you click the map, then click the location and click HOST

Its kinda like a AL "party" except you can kick people from the map (supposed to be for people who just lay there dead and wait for others to give them xp, or people who stay alive and dontdo anything etc.)
Aka, you can kicked from the map RIGHT before the boss dies.

Crowsfoot
06-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Hey im not trolling im asking whats that cuz im not playing PL and i dont ecen know it :/
I was saying that the host system was a prime opportunity for trolling, not you. Sorry for the lack of clarity on my part.

Tendirin
06-22-2014, 03:26 PM
not really