PDA

View Full Version : some general questions, please help :>

cabaL1337
01-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Hey guys :)

Im quite new to this game, but ive been playing mmos for quite a while now (especially world of warcraft for a few years). I have a few questions for you guys, cause im not sure yet if i want to spend money on this game.

-how is the "end game" content? like what do you do after you are max level? Raids or rated PvP or something like that?

-is PvP balanced? And also: I tried it a few times, but i couldnt figure out where i can see the health bar of my enemy? I was never sure how much hp he had left.

-Are there pvp level brackets? For example 10-19,20-29, etc or could it technically happen that a level 10 char meets some level 50 in pvp?

-would you recommend buying more content? It this game really fun?

I would really appreciate some answers :)
Thanks in advance.

Unruly
01-04-2011, 12:20 AM
1) There are still stuff to do after reaching level 50. Such as the Infamous Cyber Quest. Other than that, many people complain about the boredom of the game.. Their fault for power leveling and skipping out on the experiences they could of had in their "level" areas. LOL, 3 level 36 spawned into my Ao3 game, and they were all booted.. Another 2 level 30's came and replaced them.. <.< Haha.. ( Not being mean) There is PVP, but you do not really win anything except for your record.. Many people had suggested making a PVP shop. Possibly coming soon.. IDK.

2) PVP is okay. Some people tend to leave at the last moment when they are going to die.. Beware of Twinks at your level. They will "rape" you badly. If you didn't know, Twinks are accounts made for PVP. If you want more information on TWinks, talk to Twinktastical.. I'm sure he knows alot about Twinks. ITs in his name..

3) Yes, Level 50's cannot join a level 10 game. The level 10's would be dominated badly. I remember someone saying that there is a 5 level difference. So a level 15 can join a level 20 game. **CAUTION** Many people that are level 20 in PVP are Twinks.

4) Yes, I highly recommend it! Well, let me ask you this question.. Do you like it so far? TRy everything out first and you'll know when the time comes. You can reach to level 18 ONLY.. Until then, you have to purchase platinum. I really enjoy the game!

HAVE FUN!

Unruly
01-04-2011, 12:25 AM
I hope that was informational.

cabaL1337
01-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Thank you very much for your quick answer Unruly. That was really helpful :)

but what about seeing the health bar of my targets in pvp? Is that just not possible or am I just too stupid to figure it out? :D

Unruly
01-04-2011, 12:31 AM
No problem! No, you can't see the health bar of your opponents in PVP. Maybe they should add that in the future, but for now. just spam skills rapidly and do combos.. and be cautious. What is your class btw?

cabaL1337
01-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Damn thats really annoying for PvP :D hopefully they add that in the future, but the team seems to be quite active and updating the game alot, so im optimistic.

i started a mage for now, level 13 but ya now im at the point where i have to decide if i want new content or not.
Im going to try out every class first, so i can see what fits my play-style the most. Mage is looking good so far ;)

Thanks again for the information, im getting some sleep now, its 8am in Germany ._.

Unruly
01-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Yes it is, and sometimes you get ganked. ( Teamed by people) <--- Thats when people leave..

Yeah, just try everything out and have fun with it.

Have a nice sleep.

Wrap
01-04-2011, 02:31 PM
You can level up to level 18 (in Dark Forest) for free without spending money on the game. Personally I have found this game to be the best game in the app shop ;) Getting all the dungeons and spending a little bit of money has deffiently been worth it for me. A great feature that has been recently added is the ability to earn free platinum, just click the free platinum button above your character when you log on. This gives you the option to get a couple free platinum so you can try the next dungeon ;)

Angelicious
01-05-2011, 12:11 AM
U can lvl up after lvl 19, by staying in one of the pvp maps, there r two bosses to farm. But it is really really slow thou, so i think if you like the game, you should buy the other maps

Mumuli
01-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Hi, I am also new to the game and between my girlfriend and I, we spend about 20$ on the game. So far it is been a good investment and lots of fun. Unlike many other MMO, ppl here are more confederate and helpful- mainly due to the smaller community. But ya, I say it is worth it.