PDA

View Full Version : The Ice Princess-The Story of Neasatava

Neaaatava45
06-22-2014, 02:08 PM
Chapter One

It all began in the forest. A dark, quiet forest. There was light up ahead, a campfire flickering in the shadows. I started walking slowly toward the campfire, my makeshift weapon raised in defense. A bright bird appeared at the edge of my vision, squatting next to the campfire, his eyes ones of a person who had lost something. Or someone. Who knew what this forest could hold? I kept my staff raised. He turned, his bright bird eyes seemingly drilling a hole into my soul. He started speaking in a high, shaking voice.

"Who are you? Are you another zombie?" I shook my head and stepped into the light. He continued, for some reason trusting me.

"This forest is crawling with zombies... like INFINITE amounts of zombies. I've never SEEN so many zombies!" I tilted my head, eager to procure new knowledge.

"What are... zombies?" I queried, my voice shaking.

"Go on up and find out." I nodded, still not quite trusting this bird.

"Oh, and before you go, can you take this?" He handed me a piece of paper with scrawling handwriting on it.

"Good luck! By the way, my name is Smith. What's yours?" I barely managed to get it out before he pushed me down the road.

"Neasatava."

Chapter Two

A giant zombie is blocking the path to towne. I'm scared stiff, but my crew of merchants forged ahead. If you can defeat Meathead and get to towne, you must alert Sherrif of our peril!

-Smith

Ps: If you can do this, I'll give you twenty golden coins.

I crumpled up the paper and threw it away on the ground, and started walking again. I really needed to get a better weapon.

Attack Dog
06-22-2014, 02:11 PM
20 golden coins.

Armourslash
06-28-2014, 09:36 AM
20 golden coins.
Ikr.