PDA

View Full Version : Needing L66 dex bird build

merchtime
06-23-2014, 02:32 AM
Hey so i leveled my bird to 66 and i want to know if this is a good level for a sun god bird? Any tips on how to fight other clases? And skill build thx also tell me some of the 66 pro birds that u know :p

merchtime
06-24-2014, 06:03 PM
Seems like 66 is not a good level for a bird :/

Gracious
06-25-2014, 07:36 AM
All you need really is 8-9 blind,6+ repulse, 8-9 break armor, and 9 blast and the rest of the skill point allocation is up to you.

Vs str bears make sure to start off with blind and kite regardless of the gear they're using.

Vs dex birds if they're using a humanian set, break root blast usually ends the fight quickly.

Vs dex birds with angel gear, utilize blind and break armor to your full advantage, double roots recommended.

Vs int mages start with blind and reupulse, then close the gap and fire break armor and proceed to auto dps them into shielding while maintaining kite distance. Once they've shielded, break it and shoot off break armor,blind, and blast.

They aren't the best tips, but hopefully you can gain something from it. If you'd like to go heads up, my 66 birds ign is dexplode.

Trenton
06-25-2014, 10:51 AM
9 Focus
9 Evasion
9 Blast
9 Root
9 Thorn Wall
8 Blind
6 Repulse
5 Avian
1 Shattering

OR

9 Focus
9 Evasion
9 Blast
9 Root
6 Thorn Wall
8 Blind
8 Break
6 Repulse
1 Shattering

I personally don't like to use Break in my builds (L66+), because the armor of the bears are so insane, and you'll barely destroy half of Iron Blood by the time you're dead. Tbh, birds L66+ depend on break to kill other birds, because lowering the armor of already low armored birds can really hurt, but break can be dodged, missed, etc. and by the time you hit break blast, I can hit repulse to have you miss blast. It's sort of a waste. So I'd suggest the first build in the long run, but you can make your own, they aren't that hard :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk