PDA

View Full Version : Need trusted player

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 05:48 AM
I hav multiple accounts, need to tranfer some stuff, only one device.

Any trusted member on ATM that can transfer for me? Like zues, crow, ect

pengetahuan
06-23-2014, 05:50 AM
u can trust me :)
~xpopx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 06:00 AM
Hello, i can help you if you want.

Important : It's not because a player is lb and awesome gear you can trust him. Me i have trusted a player Leadboarder and i have been scam. So choose a player who know and u think you can really trust 100%. Me exist just 3 person in al i can trust 100% and let my razor and all my items expensive with not fear. It's same for me, u dont know me cause i have never see you ing so i can say "you can trust me" but u dont know what can happening ! I take me in exemple but work with all others you dont know. So sorry but i repeat again : "Trust just if you know really the person".

pengetahuan
06-23-2014, 06:04 AM

Important : It's not because a player is lb and awesome gear you can trust him. Me i have trusted a player Leadboarder and i have been scam. So choose a player who know and u think you can really trust 100%. Me exist just 3 person in al i can trust 100% and let my razor and all my items expensive. It's same for me, u dont know me cause i have never see you ing so i can say you can trust me but u dont know what can happening ! I take me in exemple but work with all others you dont know. So sorry but i repeat again : "Trust just if you know really the person".
agreed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 06:04 AM

Important : It's not because a player is lb and awesome gear you can trust him. Me i have trusted a player Leadboarder and i have been scam. So choose a player who know and u think you can really trust 100%. Me exist just 3 person in al i can trust 100% and let my razor and all my items expensive. It's same for me, u dont know me cause i have never see you ing so i can say you can trust me but u dont know what can happening ! I take me in exemple but work with all others you dont know. So sorry but i repeat again : "Trust just if you know really the person".

whats your point? you said trust if you really know the person. but your promoting yourself meh!

stopcrying
06-23-2014, 06:05 AM
True

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 06:05 AM
whats your point? you said trust if you really know the person. but your promoting yourself meh!

I say just i can help, but i give a concile too. For he know and do a choice.

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 06:07 AM
I say just i can help, but i give a concile too. For he know and do a choice.

but how can he trust your he dont even know you and i think your not well known yet.

his asking for well know players like zeus. not randoms.

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 06:15 AM
but how can he trust your he dont even know you and i think your not well known yet.

I only propose my help. I would like not influence to choose me. It's him to choose.

Imagine i'm in the place of him and a random player i dont know, tell me "trust me" maybe it s a trust player but i prefer play with the card of prudence.

Edit : And dont forget it s really important, it s not because a player is famous like zeus, u can trust ! Srsly ! I say not zeus is a "not trust player" (cause me i trust him) but i say generaly for here and other games.

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 06:22 AM
I only propose my help. I would like not influence to choose me. It's him to choose.

Imagine i'm in the place of him and a random player i dont know, tell me "trust me" maybe it s a trust player but i prefer play with the card of prudence.

Edit : And dont forget it s really important, it s not because a player is famous like zeus, u can trust ! Srsly ! I say not zeus is a "not trust player" (cause me i trust him) but i say generaly for here and other games.

I don't personally have the privilege to know zues, but from his forum posts, and what others are saying he isn't like any of these immature kids on the game. Like I said I don't know him, but I trust him with my bank, lol.

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 06:23 AM
I don't personally have the privilege to know zues, but from his forum posts, and what others are saying he isn't like any of these immature kids on the game. Like I said I don't know him, but I trust him with my bank, lol.

Np, dont worries zeus is a trust player. I trust him too.

Rare
06-23-2014, 06:27 AM

Lol, this is exactly what Amelana was saying to NOT do.

Limsi
06-23-2014, 06:28 AM

Cracked me up x)

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 06:30 AM
Cracked me up x)

Lol maybe i should give up, they dont understand XD

*Eyrika give arcane ring to Limsyoker*

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 06:52 AM

and who is amelana rare? you know her?

keikali
06-23-2014, 06:55 AM
Amazing how a thread leans towards off-topic in a few posts.

Next thing you know this becomes a PvP flame thread, lolwut.

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 06:56 AM

this you can trust well know player kali :)

Xeusx
06-23-2014, 06:57 AM
LOL!
You joined the forums at date May 2013 (you older than Amel), and she joined the forums at date Jun 2013, Man, u should know Amel for long time :O

@Attack, u can ask me, I'm not such evilly devil, hehe lol :P

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 06:59 AM
LOL!
You joined the forums at date May 2013 (you older than Amel), and she joined the forums at date Jun 2013, Man, u should know Amel for long time :O

@Attack, u can ask me, I'm not such evilly devil, hehe lol :P

Why would i know Amel? give me 3 good reason. i dont know her.

who is she ? what guild? whats her Ign? meh im clue less who she is.

utpal
06-23-2014, 07:03 AM
u can trust me

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 07:09 AM

Stupid gangers and runners.

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 07:15 AM

First i m a boy ^^" (ik the nickname is girl long story), my guild is Chosen, and my ing is Eyrika :)

No reason to know me :) and i dont know u too :)

@Zeusblade

He dont know me and idk him, i m a player of s2 and never see him ing. But normal he dont know me cause when i have creat a account forum i have never use or just a little. I use really reccently probably 2-3 months

Rare
06-23-2014, 07:16 AM

Amelana is eyrika. Yes I know him

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 07:19 AM
Amelana is eyrika. Yes I know him

In real the first name of Eyrika is Amelana XD i have stop after cap lvl 36 (stop 3 months) and back for rename in Eyrika ;) the name Amelana boring me .-. I have used this nickname in lot of games lol

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 07:23 AM
First i m a boy ^^" (ik the nickname is girl long story), my guild is Chosen, and my ing is Eyrika :)

No reason to know me :) and i dont know u too :)

@Zeusblade

He dont know me and idk him, i m a player of s2 and never see him ing. But normal he dont know me cause when i have creat a account forum i have never use or just a little. I use really reccently probably 2-3 months

I see i was thinking your a girl LOL erika is a girls name.

anyways if your erika i saw you on LB goblin event :) thats all i know and your a mage right?

I never saw your toon in game :)

you said your a boy?

Evicted
06-23-2014, 07:25 AM

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 07:26 AM
I see i was thinking your a girl LOL erika is a girls name.

anyways if your erika i saw you on LB goblin event :) thats all i know and your a mage right?

I never saw your toon in game :)

Lol lol ik ik XD lol all think i m a girl. And i m a rogue ><" never play other. Hope to see you ing one day lol

Xbadboyx
06-23-2014, 07:49 AM
you can transfer your items between ur characters in auction , but you will lose some money for listing .

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 07:49 AM
Lol lol ik ik XD lol all think i m a girl. And i m a rogue ><" never play other. Hope to see you ing one day lol

ohh so your really a boy? all in my mind your true GF wahahahahha! omg ! i did not know your a guy whahaha!

Rare
06-23-2014, 07:50 AM
you can transfer you items between ur characters in auction .

That's pretty expensive.

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 07:53 AM
ohh so your really a boy? all in my mind your true GF wahahahahha! omg ! i did not know your a guy whahaha!

Lol ahah XD i should rename kill me ! Whyy whyyy i have take a girl nickname .-. Yes i m a boy u want a screen ? xd ahah

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Lol ahah XD i should rename kill me ! Whyy whyyy i have take a girl nickname .-. Yes i m a boy u want a screen ? xd ahah

lol please rename! all karma members think your a girl and true gf lol

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 07:55 AM
lol please rename! all karma members think your a girl and true gf lol

Lol damned ! I have no plat ahah

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Lol damned ! I have no plat ahah

wahhaha i will tell them your a boy wahahah! this is funny

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 08:02 AM
wahhaha i will tell them your a boy wahahah! this is funny

Lol do that ;) will be fun

Anarchist
06-23-2014, 08:04 AM
If its a scam you are searching for you are on the right lane....keep going straight.

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 08:07 AM
If its a scam you are searching for you are on the right lane....keep going straight.

We must admit he takes a big risk, but if he transfer with zeus or me there is not a worry

Anarchist
06-23-2014, 08:38 AM
We must admit he takes a big risk, but if he transfer with zeus or me there is not a worry
Meh^.

@OP
My only advice in this case is to divide what you have to transfer especially if the amounts are big to make them less appetitable.

The more reputation the person you are trading with has the more reliable he/she will be.

Yes i said reputation . Remember also that reputation is not the same as wealth / game experience / Leaderboard Player.
When you need to transfer the way you are doing since you can't trust the honesty of who you have in front of you through past experience because he is a stranger, try to understand how much he cares about his reputation. If he/she has a huge good reputation and cares a lot about it you can safely transfer 100m
BUT
if he/she has 100m, appears on LB and has been playing since two years doesnt mean you won't earn yourself a scam.

Goodluck.

Ps: if you get scammed there will be no refund or support from the "support" group

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:44 AM
Meh^.

@OP
My only advice in this case is to divide what you have to transfer especially if the amounts are big to make them less appetitable.

The more reputation the person you are trading with has the more reliable he/she will be.

Yes i said reputation . Remember also that reputation is not the same as wealth / game experience / Leaderboard Player.
When you need to transfer the way you are doing since you can't trust the honesty of who you have in front of you through past experience because he is a stranger, try to understand how much he cares about his reputation. If he/she has a huge good reputation and cares a lot about it you can safely transfer 100m
BUT
if he/she has 100m, appears on LB and has been playing since two years doesnt mean you won't earn yourself a scam.

Goodluck.

Ps: if you get scammed there will be no refund or support from the "support" group

please stop giving negative input - we all know you can trust zeus.

you just got unbanned and here you go again.

Titanium
06-23-2014, 08:45 AM
I hav multiple accounts, need to tranfer some stuff, only one device.

Any trusted member on ATM that can transfer for me? Like zues, crow, ect

You can use your stash to transfer your items on different toons. You dont need nobody's help . I guess. Only if you have multiple accounts on different emails.

Anarchist
06-23-2014, 09:01 AM
please stop giving negative input - we all know you can trust zeus.

you just got unbanned and here you go again.

I just said you can ask parth but without specifying he should ask Parth because they are also a bunch of others that wont scam you if you ask hem for help.
The reputation meter is universal, and can be used for for special trades like lockeds and multiple account transfers till you find a good close honest friend. I have trusted parth before and yes i do believe he is trustworthy. Try to read twice next time and sorry for not being painfully specific.

Attackdog spam Zeus and ask him for transfer help!

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 09:23 AM
I Attackdog spam Zeus and ask him for transfer help!

:/ Zeus is lot of busy and spam all time i think. So Attackdog if u want a transfert i can recommand you (100%) Versionfrench (i let all my items like razor to her all time, you can trust), Bladecry is cool but longtime i have not see him (i have let 50m for he get ap and he give me back). And me i m not busy so pm me in forum if u want.

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Yo stop crying all over my thread, don't need random people saying pointless stuff. My guildie just transferred all my stuff, thanks though.

PS: haha I was just in pt with versionfrench, he wasn't in it long though, we were gunna do elite shuyal, don't know what happened.
Thanks

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 09:41 AM
That's pretty expensive.

Not if you are transferring trash greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 09:44 AM
Not if you are transferring trash greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, because that's why I made this thread. Not transfer my reds, pinks, and oranges. But to transfer all my commons and rares.

Tendirin
06-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Pretty sure transferring items isnt allowed due to a possible chance of a scam

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Pretty sure transferring items isnt allowed due to a possible chance of a scam

What ever, I took the risk, if Sts wants to cry about me risking losing my items they can.

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Don't you have anyone in game you trust? I can name 30+ people I would trust. You must have 1

Tendirin
06-23-2014, 10:25 AM
Don't you have anyone in game you trust? I can name 30+ people I would trust. You must have 1

I wouldnt trust anyone but a Dev or mod of spacetime... People are untrustworthy most of the time atack dog u should ask a mod or dev dude

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Vploit

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:29 AM
I wouldnt trust anyone but a Dev or mod of spacetime... People are untrustworthy most of the time atack dog u should ask a mod or dev dude

Players I've had many players transfer gear for me, and I've never been robbed. Trust is key, you can't just be a hermit in this game.

Tendirin
06-23-2014, 10:31 AM
Players I've had many players transfer gear for me, and I've never been robbed. Trust is key, you can't just be a hermit in this game.

you would have to be a hermit Think of it. Things are very high price that means u will have more scammers in game U should seriously only trust a mod

GoodSyntax
06-23-2014, 10:34 AM
I'll transfer if you still need it.

I've got better things to do than scam for some colored pixels, and I think enough folks can vouch for my character (both in game and IRL).

EDIT: Saw that a guildie transferred for you - good! That's what guildies are for afterall...

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:51 AM
you would have to be a hermit Think of it. Things are very high price that means u will have more scammers in game U should seriously only trust a mod

It's pixels on a screen, as Kali put it. I generally make a habit of surrounding myself with people on a like wavelength. We recognize this game is for enjoyment and there is no point spoiling the fun by robbing so done blind.

Azcox
06-23-2014, 10:56 AM
u can trust me give me u gold lol i am not scammer :3

Zylx
06-23-2014, 11:08 AM
The only people who you can trust 100% in the game are the moderators/devs. People who's job it is to ensure people have the most satisfaction from the game as possible.

The rest are indefinite. Who knows. Even a respected player like Zeus can turn sour at any moment.

I'm not going to tell you to trust people you don't even know (trust at your own risk!), but someone like Remiem or Arpluvial can help you when they're online and aren't too busy. After all, it is their job to make the game safe and fun.

Tendirin
06-23-2014, 11:12 AM
It's pixels on a screen, as Kali put it. I generally make a habit of surrounding myself with people on a like wavelength. We recognize this game is for enjoyment and there is no point spoiling the fun by robbing so done blind.

well too bad people have to scam other players because they might do it You never know.. im just saying take the risk if you wanna risk being scammed its up to you attack dog

Zeus
06-23-2014, 11:20 AM
Zylx is absolutely correct. I actually learned my lesson on trusting "community players" two years back when one of the most known players in PL ran off with my 40m blue dragon set that I lent her so she would have an edge in the tournament. Since then, I'm very wary on who I trust & will usually only lend items/gold that I am prepared to lose if they do not have the courtesy to return it.

Plot twist:
As for myself. It's up to you wether to trust me or not. When I was a kid that played Runescape (10 years old) I was naive and foolish so I ended up getting scammed/hoodwinked on numerous occasions. So, I actually did the same thing in retaliation for a while until I grew bored of the game. (76k trick & not holding my end of the bargain) It wasn't until that I once again tried MMOs (PL) that I had the mental maturity to realize that those actions were wrong. I think the community was part of the reason that showed me this as it was a more welcoming community then any of the major MMOs. I haven't scammed a soul since regardless of which game it is, I promise! I now know it is wrong to take people's hard work and I hope that many developing minds realize the same. :)

Azcox
06-23-2014, 11:23 AM
zeus give me u gold i save for u :3

Zeus
06-23-2014, 11:24 AM
zeus give me u gold i save for u :3

Haha, I don't need anyone to hold my gold yet. I'm not that rich!

lowratehitman
06-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Lol just open another device where you can open two account to transfer their you can trust yourself

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Haha, I don't need anyone to hold my gold yet. I'm not that rich!

Ahh, you're a runescape player also, or ex-Rs player? I'm going back to rs3, my sisters friend is hooking me up with a few party hats, if you still play I'll give you 1-2.

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Lol just open another device where you can open two account to transfer their you can trust yourself

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

He say he have just 1 decice. But np he say too the guild have transfert for him

Zeus
06-23-2014, 11:49 AM
Ahh, you're a runescape player also, or ex-Rs player? I'm going back to rs3, my sisters friend is hooking me up with a few party hats, if you still play I'll give you 1-2.

I was ex. I think I started in 2004 or 2005? Also, thank you but no thank you! While party hats would sound awesome, I quit that game a long time ago and gave all my items away. The game is just an unhealthy addiction and honestly, I would not give up the community of this game for an MMO like that.

Let me know how RS3 is though!

Promagin
06-23-2014, 11:57 AM
If you need help, let me know.

Commanderkeen
06-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Have you tried going to a Internet cafe or your local library? Download AL there and now you have two devices.

Endkey
06-23-2014, 02:23 PM

And i always thought amelana was a he..

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 02:26 PM
And i always thought amelana was a he..

I m Eyrika ing and u have right ! I m a man

Endkey
06-23-2014, 02:28 PM
I m Eyrika ing and u have right ! I m a man

u told me the season when mythics came out..thats y was confused

Eyrika
06-23-2014, 02:30 PM
u told me the season when mythics came out..thats y was confused