PDA

View Full Version : Guild Bank Or Guild Inventory

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Guys while i was smoking this idea pops out into my mind.

Guild Bank -

Officers and Members can store and share items -

A member / officer / Gm =Can store items like - Weapon, Vanity , Armor , Rings And Amulet

When a investor or a player store the item into the guild bank- members can borrow it for a short period of time like lets say 3-6 hrs maximum, then the system will get it back from it borrower, Also borrower cant sell or trade it to other players since they load it from the guild bank.

Items stored in the guild bank can only be withdraw permanently by the investor who stored it in the guild bank.

Also the owner can see in the guild bank who is holding the items atm.

This we if we are asleep and we want our members to use our items we wont worry being scammed.

Also owners has the right to recall items if items being borrowed - system will give 30mins for the borrower to place it back in the guild bank. more than 30mins items will just go back in bank and vanish in your inventory.

if this system is implemented a lot of un-geared members will have a chance to borrow and farm for 3-6hrs depends on the time limit the guild bank allows them.

Loaners / borrowers - cant sell any items.

GM / Officers / members - no matter what is your guild rank it applies same rule, You cant sell any items borrowed from the guild bank.

Only the rightful owner / investor can get back the item permanently.

To STS: how you will make money out of this - its normal STS need to make sales - other wise they wont implement anything.

Guild who want to have a guild Bank must pay STS to open 1 for 250-500 plats maybe.

Then guild inventory slots also must be plat purchase maximum of 1000-2000 maybe.

Why this Idea - because a lot of members borrow items and just leave guild then change name.

Also this will encourage players to play more since they can borrow from guild bank.

Filthyness
06-23-2014, 07:48 AM
+1 love this idea , but the problem is it will cut out STG sales , however if there would be a guild budget , it would be cool

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 07:52 AM
+1 love this idea , but the problem is it will cut out STG sales , however if there would be a guild budget , it would be cool

Well this idea will reduce scamming and help out members at the same time.

Neutrone
06-23-2014, 07:53 AM
I like it.

Filthyness
06-23-2014, 08:01 AM
what about guild armory ? , weapons that the master adds to the armory , and it would be only used during the events and the tournaments .

Candylicks
06-23-2014, 08:01 AM
I do love the idea of guild bank, but it opens up a huge can of worms for the scamming issue.

What if someone borrows an item, sells it right away. When the system recalls the said item, would it disappear from the person it was sold to? Then the same borrower could take the same item and keep re-selling it to scam? See what I mean? I've not seen a system like this before or would the item be bound to the borrower during the loan period? It sounds complicated for this game.

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:02 AM

gold would not be nice since , a player will use it in other things or buy items.

then what if he or she cant repay the guild bank.

items would be much better since if your borrow from guild bank you cant sell or trade the items, you can only return it to the guild bank.

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:03 AM
I do love the idea of guild bank, but it opens up a huge can of worms for the scamming issue.

What if someone borrows an item, sells it right away. When the system recalls the said item, would it disappear from the person it was sold to? Then the same borrower could take the same item and keep re-selling it to scam? See what I mean? I've not seen a system like this before or would the item be bound to the borrower during the loan period? It sounds complicated for this game.

Meh your did not read? as iv said when you borrowed items you cant sell or trade the items! its only borrowing it for short period of time.

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:03 AM
what about guild armory ? , weapons that the master adds to the armory , and it would be only used during the events and the tournaments .

all items can be stored in the guild bank, weapon , armor , vanity , ring , amulet.

but you cant resell or trade it.

Atten
06-23-2014, 08:05 AM
Well this idea will reduce scamming and help out members at the same time.
It is undoubtedly a great idea. Especially because it will reduce scamming. It can benefit some players who are not platinum users too. +1, Blu

utpal
06-23-2014, 08:07 AM
I heard this suggestion in PL, then in SL now here in AL. lol
I hope sts implement it.

Candylicks
06-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Meh your did not read? as iv said when you borrowed items you cant sell or trade the items! its only borrowing it for short period of time.

Ah right I see now. So the item would bind to you temporarily as you used it. This is actually a really cool idea- In our guild we do a lot of sharing of sets and equipment to help players as they come into our guild and a guild bank would be amazing.

Alright Daddy you get a +1.

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:10 AM
It is undoubtedly a great idea. Especially because it will reduce scamming. It can benefit some players who are not platinum users too. +1, Blu

I know and if your the owner of items you can sleep in peace with our worrying if he or she will return the items.

A good example is Limsy ring, if we had a guild bank the system itself is a good proof that limsy was the owner of the ring and the guild bank could have get item back from the person who borrow the ring.

Limsy would have not lost her Arcane ring.

Jason Indinible
06-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Nice idea sir blue...

Neutrone
06-23-2014, 08:22 AM
However what if someone decides to liquidate your item...out of hate

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:25 AM
However what if someone decides to liquidate your item...out of hate

they cant, as iv told you they cant be trade , they cant sell any items borrowed on the guild bank.

Candylicks
06-23-2014, 08:29 AM
How about arcane items. Should arcane items be part of the guild bank system?

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:31 AM
How about arcane items. Should arcane items be part of the guild bank system?

sure why not. there is not risk at all.

this way a lot of players will enjoy since they can borrow items from guild bank.

Candylicks
06-23-2014, 08:36 AM
sure why not. there is not risk at all.

this way a lot of players will enjoy since they can borrow items from guild bank.

So in my mind guild bank would be to store items you aren't using to loan to guildies for farrm/PvP, and shouldn't really be for items that you normally equip. The issue with arcane items in bank are (1) the PvP ranting that will follow and (2) the people who store arcane items and end up wanting them back before the allotted recall time.

I would rather see guild bank be a resource to help newer players than a complicated system to loan arcane items for PvP.

Jonnymaynard
06-23-2014, 08:36 AM
Guys while i was smoking this idea pops out into my mind.

Guild Bank -

Officers and Members can store and share items -

A member / officer / Gm =Can store items like - Weapon, Vanity , Armor , Rings And Amulet

When a investor or a player store the item into the guild bank- members can borrow it for a short period of time like lets say 3-6 hrs maximum, then the system will get it back from it borrower, Also borrower cant sell or trade it to other players since they load it from the guild bank.

Items stored in the guild bank can only be withdraw permanently by the investor who stored it in the guild bank.

This we if we are asleep and we want our members to use our items we wont worry being scammed.

Also owners has the right to recall items if items being borrowed - system will give 30mins for the borrower to place it back in the guild bank. more than 30mins items will just go back in bank and vanish in your inventory.

if this system is implemented a lot of un-geared members will have a chance to borrow and farm for 3-6hrs depends on the time limit the guild bank allows them.

Loaners / borrowers - cant sell any items.

GM / Officers / members - no matter what is your guild rank it applies same rule, You cant sell any items borrowed from the guild bank.

Only the rightful owner / investor can get back the item permanently.

To STS: how you will make money out of this - its normal STS need to make sales - other wise they wont implement anything.

Guild who want to have a guild Bank must pay STS to open 1 for 250-500 plats maybe.

Then guild inventory slots also must be plat purchase maximum of 1000-2000 maybe.

Why this Idea - because a lot of members borrow items and just leave guild then change name.

Also this will encourage players to play more since they can borrow from guild bank.

I loled about ur first sentence ;)

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:39 AM
So in my mind guild bank would be to store items you aren't using to loan to guildies for farrm/PvP, and shouldn't really be for items that you normally equip. The issue with arcane items in bank are (1) the PvP ranting that will follow and (2) the people who store arcane items and end up wanting them back before the allotted recall time.

I would rather see guild bank be a resource to help newer players than a complicated system to loan arcane items for PvP.

Well i dont see that as a problem, its up to you if you want to store your arcane and im sure knowing the rules you wont place your arcane items while your playing.

also that's minor issue, in the guild bank you can see who borrowed the gear. you can simple pm him or her that when shes done if you can recall it.

Xeusx
06-23-2014, 08:41 AM
all items can be stored in the guild bank, weapon , armor , vanity , ring , amulet.

but you cant resell or trade it.
Ok, untradeable and unsellable, what about unstashable, so the borrower cant escape with the items.
Do u know, unstashable will make the items even more safe with the untradeable and unsellable :)

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:43 AM
Ok, untradeable and unsellable, what about unstashable, so the borrower cant escape with the items.
Do u know, unstashable will make the items even more safe with the untradeable and unsellable :)

meh that unstashable items cant be stored in the guild bank. lol

Candylicks
06-23-2014, 08:46 AM
Well i dont see that as a problem, its up to you if you want to store your arcane and im sure knowing the rules you wont place your arcane items while your playing.

also that's minor issue, in the guild bank you can see who borrowed the gear. you can simple pm him or her that when shes done if you can recall it.

Right that is true you can PM and ask for item to be returned to the bank.

So for PvP, and I am not a PvP player. How will this impact a new PvP player that is not part of a mega-guild with access to arcane items? Now they are faced with PvP against people who will all have arcane items. Will this further downgrade the PvP issues? Or maybe more fun since more players will have access to these items.

Xeusx
06-23-2014, 08:47 AM
meh that unstashable items cant be stored in the guild bank. lol
LoL, unstashable means item cannot be stashed to ur own stash, while unstoreable means item cannot be stored to ur own guilld bank?

So, whats the problem? :D

Titanium
06-23-2014, 08:48 AM
Sounds cool. Especially when you need somebody's maul/daggers/kershal to pvp and he is gone for days... sounds like a good idea to me !

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Right that is true you can PM and ask for item to be returned to the bank.

So for PvP, and I am not a PvP player. How will this impact a new PvP player that is not part of a mega-guild with access to arcane items? Now they are faced with PvP against people who will all have arcane items. Will this further downgrade the PvP issues? Or maybe more fun since more players will have access to these items.

Players got times zones - not all can play 24hrs - this will be more fun since i have a chance to borrow items from my guildies.

Also a lot of people get board due to lack of items and they have hard time to farm elite for same reasons, with this it will i can use this opportunity to finish the AP's that i cant do due to lack of items.

Just think many players can be help with this system.

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 08:51 AM
LoL, unstashable means item cannot be stashed to ur own stash, while unstoreable means item cannot be stored to ur own guilld bank?

So, whats the problem? :D

Stop crewing my mind! lol behave please wahahahha!

Bunny♥
06-23-2014, 09:07 AM

Agree with this and this is really a must! This feature should be plat purchase (doesn't mean it only favors for plat users) but it should be made through plats so that sts still earns something in return. Also, it will increases guild ranks for sure as all members get benefited for this, they will stay loyal and active as well. Aside from that, it will give thrills to guild rank competition too!

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Agree with this and this is really a must! This feature should be plat purchase (doesn't mean it only favors for plat users) but it should be made through plats so that sts still earns something in return. Also, it will increases guild ranks for sure as all members get benefited for this, they will stay loyal and active as well. Aside from that, it will give thrills to guild rank competition too!

Nice feed back Fraline im beginning to love you :)

Bunny♥
06-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Nice feed back Fraline im beginning to love you :)

holy moly blu lol!

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Time to join a guild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neutrone
06-23-2014, 09:29 AM
they cant, as iv told you the dont trade , they cant sell any items borrowed on the guild bank.

I see I see

tharidom
06-23-2014, 09:35 AM
I would love to see a guild bank for gold and where u can all put gold in and all like vote or smthn to buy a cool item for someone who has rlly put a lot of effort in the guild.

AnasAngel
06-23-2014, 09:39 AM
This sounds really cool blu, , a guild bank wud be nice, even one where u can store gold to buy this gear as well, , and guild members can donate into this fund after farming for items, so they can stay active and have good gear as well, , I can't tell u how many ppl get left behind simply becuz they can't keep up with the gear, , or they can't complete an elite due to lack of gear, , this wud be a way to keep ppl active and give them a feeling that they are helping to support their guldies, , every season we lose about 100+ guildies due to inactivity bcuz they lack the ability to keep up with gear, this next update is no diff, , we will loose many more bcuz they can't gear up,

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 09:43 AM
This sounds really cool blu, , a guild bank wud be nice, even one where u can store gold to buy this gear as well, , and guild members can donate into this fund after farming for items, so they can stay active and have good gear as well, , I can't tell u how many ppl get left behind simply becuz they can't keep up with the gear, , or they can't complete an elite due to lack of gear, , this wud be a way to keep ppl active and give them a feeling that they are helping to support their guldies, , every season we lose about 100+ guildies due to inactivity bcuz they lack the ability to keep up with gear, this next update is no diff, , we will loose many more bcuz they can't gear up,

Also it help sponsor not to be scammed or run away.

with this you can sleep peacefully if someone borrow your gears.

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:22 AM
Immediate problems:

1) amount of man power this would take to implement.

2) what if someone leaves the guild but had their items in the bank? (Solution eats up even more time)

3) very limited clientele. The only people who really need this are guilds, like Magnum and Karma, that are passing millions of gold in items around constantly.

4) constant timers overlapping may cause an assortment of glitches that would allow someone to steal several items and disappear. (Again solution eats up more time)

---

Certainly useful, but not worth the time investment.

dantus
06-23-2014, 10:29 AM
Id like to add to this.

From my experience development in al needs to follow hand in hand with revenue.
This idea can also generate plat sales, help with the gold sink, help players who may otherwise leave the game becase they feel hoplessly outmatched, create a tighter bond amongst guilds and inspire cooperation.

Cost of guild vault: 25m gold (this is a one time purchase and would help with the gold sink)

Cost of "key" to guild vault: 250 platinum (this is a one time per player purchase) the location of the vault would be in the guild house and each key would only work to the guilds vault in which you purchased it. This item would be stashable.

PROS-
-would contribute to the gold sink
- would generate plat revenue in which i believe customers would actually feel satisfied in spending. Just an estimate lets say 50 guilds purchase a vault and an average of 200 players purchase a key per guild. Thats an innitial total of 1.25billion gold sunk and 2.5 million platinum spent.
-would increase bonds and cooperation among guilds
-would give players an opportunity to experince playing occasionally with max gear at a very reasonable cost.(who may otherwise be discouraged from al)
-adding the gold feature would make it worthwile for all members to farm elites and contribute.
- could potentially almost eliminate high value scams.
Cons
- could slightly reduce locked revenue as items are being used 24/7. I doubt this change would be signifigant though.
Items still must be obtained

AnasAngel
06-23-2014, 10:33 AM
In the case of gold , , any item bought with guild money cud b a permanent bank item, , ppl can only borrow items purchased with guild money, and the same rules apply as if someone put an item in, the items purchased with guild money is loaned out for 3-4 hrs, It's not tradeable, sellable, and can't be gifted, and a timer is given 5 min prior to item being returned to the bank, , this wud give the members a reason to stay active and support their guild

Hoardseeker
06-23-2014, 10:33 AM
Well, I'd Spam the Guilds bank with deary eggs soon CD , you can't remove it xD

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Well, I'd Spam the Guilds bank with deary eggs soon CD , you can't remove it xD
Oh dear :(

Linkincena
06-23-2014, 11:04 AM
+1.. Great Idea...

Kreasadriii
06-23-2014, 11:10 AM
Yes, people no worried about the item that borrowed from someone, it will automatically back to the Bank XD

Payed
06-23-2014, 11:47 AM
I love this idea.

Trollish
06-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wanabby
06-23-2014, 12:44 PM
+1 if sts need player to spend plat just make it by plat..

Socrates
06-23-2014, 12:59 PM
thumbs 1 for this idea I think it has been sujested before but StS didn't even look at it hope this time it will be different.

Riptank
06-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Same Concept: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?160575-lending-items-idea

Daddyblu
06-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Same Concept: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?160575-lending-items-idea

its not guild bank is more free, you dont need to wait for the person to be online, its more accessible to all members.
its more hassle free.

Terracio
06-23-2014, 05:11 PM
Finally, a good idea.

Legallyblonde
06-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Great idea, would it be for upgraded guild halls? Also what about a guild bank currency system? So people can't unlimitedly borrow everything at once

leoakre
06-23-2014, 05:25 PM
An idea very worthy of further investigation and proposals.
:)

faefaefae
06-23-2014, 09:56 PM
While this is a good suggestion, I would love to see a guild notice board first, which obviously does not involve much manpower or resources from the angle of STS.

When it takes almost a year for STS to put a comma in the trade window and auction house, this kind of suggestion, if adopted, will be implemented 2 years later.

Xeusx
06-23-2014, 10:11 PM
While this is a good suggestion, I would love to see a guild notice board first, which obviously does not involve much manpower or resources from the angle of STS.

When it takes almost a year for STS to put a comma in the trade window and auction house, this kind of suggestion, if adopted, will be implemented 2 years later.
2 years later all already quit *cough* *cough*

AnasAngel
06-24-2014, 12:59 PM
It wouldn't include eggs, , lol

AnasAngel
06-24-2014, 01:03 PM
All of this was addressed as the item wud automatically be returned ti the bank,

AnasAngel
06-24-2014, 01:07 PM
I think n the case of gold, , only the gm shud b able to pull out gold to buy items , , and that item shud b marked as a permanent guild item, , that not even the gm can permanently remove or keep

Onepiedead
06-24-2014, 03:03 PM
Hmm, i think players will stop farming elite and lockeds because there is nothing to farm for. You can simply just join a guild and borrow an arcane item from the guild bank. Pve will die.

nelson131
06-25-2014, 06:27 AM
nice idea. BUMP

Gensin
06-25-2014, 06:58 AM
BUY 10 MAULS, Let peeps borrow it, ahhaha! +1 YESS

Bubblezzhd
06-25-2014, 09:06 AM
I played wow quite heavily before I came to this and it's an awesome idea
Like my lending items idea and the guild bank one I thought of but never posted

Good job +1

I am Karma