PDA

View Full Version : Real PVP Suggestion

Kyuura
06-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Firstly i would like to thank you to STS for making this game. I love AL so much. <3
I love the pvp mode but now i feel pvp isn't fun more because the OP stat from . . . . .(u know what i mean) IMO they're more depends on gear not skill. So i wanna suggest sts to make a new pvp area which all players have a same stats (different status on every class but more balanced), i think it would be nice for pvp and make it more fun to played. And the best points, u can train urself harder to become REAL pros in pvp :)
Ofc i can't make a detail explanation so please post ur opinion about my suggestion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Riptank
06-23-2014, 08:23 AM
Firstly i would like to thank you to STS for making this game. I love AL so much. <3
I love the pvp mode but now i feel pvp isn't fun more because the OP stat from . . . . .(u know what i mean) IMO they're more depends on gear not skill. So i wanna suggest sts to make a new pvp area which all players have a same stats (different status on every class but more balanced), i think it would be nice for pvp and make it more fun to played. And the best points, u can train urself harder to become REAL pros in pvp :)
Ofc i can't make a detail explanation so please post ur opinion about my suggestion.

Avatar off mode? I think someone already suggested this one, I read it before.

Kyuura
06-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Avatar off mode? I think someone already suggested this one, I read it before.

What i mean isn't just off avatar. Off avatar means all OP gears can enter and kill all ppl easily. And theyre undetected :)

But same stats on same class..
Example : ( this is just example )
Rogue - all rogue class have 300dmg with 3k hp 1200armor
Warrior - all war class have 200dmg with 5k hp and 1600armor
Mage - all mage class have 370dmg with 3,5k hp 850 armor

This is what i means

Alhuntrazeck
06-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Skill over gear? But why would people pay so much for their gear if all the ones they geared up to kill move to the other game...or even worse if this were implemented to CTF, people wouldn't waste millions on gear they couldn't use...

Riptank
06-23-2014, 08:43 AM
What i mean isn't just off avatar. Off avatar means all OP gears can enter and kill all ppl easily. And theyre undetected :)

But same stats on same class..
Example : ( this is just example )
Rogue - all rogue class have 300dmg with 3k hp 1200armor
Warrior - all war class have 200dmg with 5k hp and 1600armor
Mage - all mage class have 370dmg with 3,5k hp 850 armor

This is what i means

Avatar off means your gear has no stat, it will be just like a vanity. A costume to be exact. Meaning the battle is basically relying on your skill as a player, and yeah same stat per class. And someone did suggest it as I said.

Kyuura
06-23-2014, 08:47 AM
Avatar off means your gear has no stat, it will be just like a vanity. A costume to be exact. Meaning the battle is basically relying on your skill as a player, and yeah same stat per class. And someone did suggest it as I said.

Ah i c.
Btw, i can't find that thread.
This is a good idea imo..
what about u? :)

Riptank
06-23-2014, 08:59 AM
Ah i c.
Btw, i can't find that thread.
This is a good idea imo..
what about u? :)

Yeah can't find it too. I'm ok with it since I played gunbound before and there are two types of PVP, 1 is avatar ON, 2 is avatar OFF. I always play on avatar OFF since I don't buy gear in real cash. The game was about pure skill, coz If you try AVATAR ON mode you can't barely scratch your enemy.. rofl

But somehow this suggestion didn't work here since majority are against that idea and there are factors involve why. But I forgot what are those :)

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:43 AM
What is the point of gear to end PvP players if everyone will have the same stats? I'll just grab my Samael and run around naked if this is added.

Riptank
06-23-2014, 01:13 PM
What is the point of gear to end PvP players if everyone will have the same stats? I'll just grab my Samael and run around naked if this is added.

- Coz not all can afford of buying maxed gear or use real money in game especially in end game gear.
- Not all have ample time to farm daily to earn enough gold to buy gear (think about end gamer)
- This game mode was implemented to other game. Ex. Gunbound, dragon nest, etc.

Meaning: If you only have at least 2 hours per day to play you can still enjoy or still experience the thrill of pvp without worrying about gear since all base to your personal skill and technique in battle. If you use that time to farm before playing pvp well it's a long journey before you can actually play pvp and achieve the target set and pet. Coz if you're in rush you'll surely end up being a dummy to monster full set player in pvp especially in end game.

That's why I don't play in end game coz my time playing this game is limited and I'm not a plat buyer.

Riptank
06-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Now I remember why this suggestion can't be implemented. It is mainly because this game is Pay2Win, well yeah people can say "you can farm to buy" = it needs dedication, will and time. Not all have it so you'll surely end up to pay to win.

And STS will not implement this idea coz it will affect their profit as well.

I give thumbs up to other mmorpg who has this game mode. And they are still earning

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 01:59 PM
I was unable to find anything relevant on gunbound (please provide a hyperlink if you can). But I was able to fins the following on dragon nest:

http://dragonnest.gamepedia.com/PvP#section_4

Based on the time dates (follow the hyperlinks in the reference section) the system that was implemented similar to what you suggested followed several other advancements and uses a matrix developed by the 3v3 system, ie the expanded upon a preexisting system. Dragon Nest is also a PC only game and backed by a multi billion dollar company where man hours is thousands a day.

---

In my opinion, this isn't a very fair to compare it and AL.

Kyuura
06-23-2014, 08:24 PM
What i want is make a new pvp areas, not replacing the CTF or TDM. Skill based is needed nowadays :)

Jenvy
06-23-2014, 08:44 PM
What i want is make a new pvp areas, not replacing the CTF or TDM. Skill based is needed nowadays :)

It might work, but if everyone is totally equal, maybe the game should have a different objective than just killing each other. Like... tower defense or naval battle or something. Take away the k/dr for that zone and replace it with matches won. That would be fun.

Kyuura
06-23-2014, 10:32 PM
It might work, but if everyone is totally equal, maybe the game should have a different objective than just killing each other. Like... tower defense or naval battle or something. Take away the k/dr for that zone and replace it with matches won. That would be fun.

Ahh yep this is what i mean..
Theres some objective in this new areas. Example the CTF - capture the flag. It will make pvp very interesting i think.

Riptank
06-26-2014, 11:25 AM
I was unable to find anything relevant on gunbound (please provide a hyperlink if you can). But I was able to fins the following on dragon nest:

http://dragonnest.gamepedia.com/PvP#section_4

Based on the time dates (follow the hyperlinks in the reference section) the system that was implemented similar to what you suggested followed several other advancements and uses a matrix developed by the 3v3 system, ie the expanded upon a preexisting system. Dragon Nest is also a PC only game and backed by a multi billion dollar company where man hours is thousands a day.

---

In my opinion, this isn't a very fair to compare it and AL.

I'm referring to the original Gunbound, currently it's hosted by different company so I'm not sure if there's still avatar off mode since I stopped playing and can't find a screenshot. Majority left that game coz it sucks now, lots of hack tool and it became money matter as well.

Here's the forum regarding gunbound and some hints with avatar off:
http://forum.softnyx.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=8324

You will surely learn a lot from this post why people left gunbound, back then it was 2nd most popular game especially in our country. 1st was ragnarok.. Now it sucks.

Gunbound and DN are PC game, I played them both for free. And I play AL as well in PC (Chrome) so I think it's fair to compare it.

Crowsfoot
06-26-2014, 01:48 PM
I'm referring to the original Gunbound, currently it's hosted by different company so I'm not sure if there's still avatar off mode since I stopped playing and can't find a screenshot. Majority left that game coz it sucks now, lots of hack tool and it became money matter as well.

Here's the forum regarding gunbound and some hints with avatar off:
http://forum.softnyx.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=8324

You will surely learn a lot from this post why people left gunbound, back then it was 2nd most popular game especially in our country. 1st was ragnarok.. Now it sucks.

Gunbound and DN are PC game, I played them both for free. And I play AL as well in PC (Chrome) so I think it's fair to compare it.
AL is supported by STG a small brand company.

GB and DN are both supported by multi billion dollar companies. They are also games designed specifically for PC gaming. STG creates mobile MMOs. Yes, AL is supported on chrome, but it is designed for mobile device users.

Comparing the two is like comparing a Pelican to a Dolphin. Both eat fish and are covered by the protected aquatic species act, that is where the similarities end. STG is an MMO and is playable on PCs, that is where the similarities end with your compared games.

Riptank
06-26-2014, 02:04 PM
AL is supported by STG a small brand company.

GB and DN are both supported by multi billion dollar companies. They are also games designed specifically for PC gaming. STG creates mobile MMOs. Yes, AL is supported on chrome, but it is designed for mobile device users.

Comparing the two is like comparing a Pelican to a Dolphin. Both eat fish and are covered by the protected aquatic species act, that is where the similarities end. STG is an MMO and is playable on PCs, that is where the similarities end with your compared games.

I'm not comparing the company's standing, I'm talking about the idea why it can't be implemented here where in it's successfully implemented to other mmorpg. Most people here get their ideas from other mmorpg as well. You mean to say since it's a small company therefore we have to support by not allowing this kind of idea? They can still earn if this idea is implemented take note that this game is not limited to pvp. And it's just another room/game mode suggestion. I think it's not STS who's against this rather those rich people who want to dominate in arena along with their expensive gear/pet

Milan Lame Man
06-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Just a quick note... You won't see me, and many others, in PvP, because we know we'd get pwned. And then there's ganging.
So STS won't really loose anything, whatever changes they make to PvP.
In theory, it's a large part of the game, but in reality, it's played by like 30 people total, plus the steady income of noobs who think they have a chance.

mishafeng
06-29-2014, 04:11 PM
i like it

Kyuura
07-01-2014, 04:43 AM
i like it

Ty bro ;)

Xeusx
07-01-2014, 05:00 AM
This is not real pvp suggestion, ITS a copy suggestion from other games(like u suggest it from Gunbound)...and I want something new and fresh also not from other games, BUT u can make it different a bit and I want that, we will just get boring after we play the same suggestion from Other games.