PDA

View Full Version : Crashing and Crush The Keeper

LessaMoore
01-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi, I love this game! I've been playing for a while and never had any issues what so ever. I'm noticing that when I play Crush The Keeper, just when we get half way or (like last night,) almost at the kill point, the game crashes. :confused: So I thought I should let you know. It doesn't happen any other time, just when i play Crush the Keeper. I just now turned the iPad off and on, I haven't tested this on the iPhone, and I haven't done the uninstall/reinstall yet.

Eternally yours,
Lessamoore, Bearmoore, Ravenmoore, Mooreorlessa, and Runciblespn.

pastrychef
01-04-2011, 07:50 AM
I already reported this problem and they said they would look in to it.

CanonicalKoi
01-04-2011, 01:44 PM
In the meantime, have you tried a complete shutdown--holding the power button until you get the slider-bar and turning it totally off? I do that at least once a day on my iPad and have never had a crash during Keeper. Gotten interrupted by server maintenance/shut-downs a couple times, mind you.... And run-away ping spikes more than a few times, particularly recently.....

wenoandrewiscool
01-04-2011, 04:05 PM
pings always get worse and worse :[

pastrychef
01-04-2011, 11:31 PM
I have no problems with any other apps. There's nothing wrong with the OS. I don't feel I should have to reboot.

Wysee
01-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Happens all the time for me as well, on other "big" bosses too. Posted a thread before and no real response.
How about just adding a "Disable all damn effects so game won't crash" button?

Synergi
01-08-2011, 09:26 AM
This has been happening to me as well for the past week. On at least 5 occassions, my game has crashed when fighting the Keeper. It has been a real problem.

Wysee
01-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Just tried Keeper on my X10 mini Android phone, crash there as well...

Redbridge
01-26-2011, 01:02 PM
Has this been fixed or is anyone else having these issues?

I'm using an iPad and getting increasingly frustrated at the crashing on this boss.....

Not only is is wasting lots of gold in potions but also I am unable to progress passed this level so I am only able to make use of less than 40% of the AO3 which I purchased.

Repeated crashes over the passed few weeks, went back today a few times to see if resolved but no joy.

I am going to try one last time, now. I have turned everything off in background, have rebooted device, will let you know how i get on.....

it's becoming costly...

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h424/suzyclarke74/GameOn/clueg1.png
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h424/suzyclarke74/GameOn/Clueg2.png

asommers
01-26-2011, 01:15 PM
We have not been able to reproduce the Crush the Keeper crash internally, nor to the reported Apple or Google crash dumps give us any indication of what's going on here. I just need to find a way to reliably reproduce it in order to fix it.

If anyone is running XCode and can send a crash dump, or if anyone has access to the tombstone files on Android, that would be a big help. Until then, if we can't reproduce it, we can't fix it.

-ALS

Redbridge
01-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Wanted to post an unreserved apology.

It would appear if you read the forums and action what is there, everything does appear to work....

I switch off all background push for email and notification, switched of bluetooth, fully rebooted ipad, reboot wifi router, switch all other wifi devices off in the house and low and behold. I'm through Crush the keeper.... ping did rise significantly near the end of the keeper boss but I got there....

Happy PLer.... cheers

Redbridge
01-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Forgot to say (and I get my 3rd post so I can add a Signature)

I will attempt to retest this with various settings and respond with my findings....

Thanks again

Tree Dude
01-27-2011, 11:29 AM
My ping is always all over the place. I am running android, but I do notice that CtK seems to be one of the more demanding levels. My FPS are significanlty lower there than anywhere else.