PDA

View Full Version : I'm Getting Impatient!

Rebelation
06-23-2014, 02:53 PM
As the title says, I am excited for the new mythics and everything BUT want im really interested in is when and if we are ever going to see some new arcane weapons or a pendant or even a sweet new armor set! I need some reassurance! (:

Reunegade
06-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey, patience is of great virtue. It will come soon. PL has not had a cap in almost 2 years and they are as happy as can be if they even get recolored vanity! Be thankful for what you have and not what you will get in the future. :)

Rebelation
06-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Well of course im happy with what I have!! I am just ready and excited to see what may come in the Arcane items (:

tharidom
06-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Maybe if u pay attention theres already a new arcane pet on its way.

Reunegade
06-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I think we all are. Just hang in there though, it will come sooner or later :)

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 03:36 PM
#arcanependant2k14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 04:33 PM
I sold my glaive almost two months ago. I'm not happy about it either but the saving grace is I know the new weapons will be released during the Ursoth event which "should" be soon. How soon? Sam said their "might" be mor information released later in the week.

Visiting
06-23-2014, 06:05 PM
Instead of growing impatient, grow an eggplant.

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 06:32 PM
I sold my glaive almost two months ago. I'm not happy about it either but the saving grace is I know the new weapons will be released during the Ursoth event which "should" be soon. How soon? Sam said their "might" be mor information released later in the week.

You sold your glaive to buy a tanking weapon?

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 06:34 PM
You sold your glaive to buy a tanking weapon?

Well I am doing mainly PvE this season. So, absolutely. Unless I had an arcane ring, there is no way to get the armor stat I want with the glaive equipped.

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 06:36 PM
Well I am doing mainly PvE this season. So, absolutely. Unless I had an arcane ring, there is no way to get the armor stat I want with the glaive equipped.

I use my dev maul for tanking. It works fine.

Reunegade
06-23-2014, 06:45 PM
In elites, it would be pretty hard tanking with a devourer maul lol

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 08:13 PM

And run elite Tindirin deathless?

In elites, it would be pretty hard tanking with a devourer maul lol
My thoughts exactly.

---

I currently have 2400 armor and get a death every other run or less at the moment. Some runs I may die 3 or 4 times, some parties let me run several success maps and remain deathless. My goal is to be able to go deathless in over half runs, on average, like I could last season. For me, this is a personal goal.

My second goal is to run every map without having a single party member die. There are 3 Tindirin maps I haven't done this on so far (Trails, Caves, and Rock).

Hopefully, the Bulwark will help me reach both if the above goals.

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 09:00 PM
And run elite Tindirin deathless?

My thoughts exactly.

---

I currently have 2400 armor and get a death every other run or less at the moment. Some runs I may die 3 or 4 times, some parties let me run several success maps and remain deathless. My goal is to be able to go deathless in over half runs, on average, like I could last season. For me, this is a personal goal.

My second goal is to run every map without having a single party member die. There are 3 Tindirin maps I haven't done this on so far (Trails, Caves, and Rock).

Hopefully, the Bulwark will help me reach both if the above goals.

Was my sarcasm not clear enough?

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:06 PM

Was my sarcasm not clear enough?

No, it wasn't.

Zeus
06-23-2014, 10:07 PM
No, it wasn't.

I concur.

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:10 PM
I concur.
Thanks, Spock

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 10:15 PM
I concur.

Ouch

Zeus
06-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Thanks, Spock

Was my sarcasm not clear enough? :rolleyes:

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Was my sarcasm not clear enough? :rolleyes:
No, Sheldon

Kakashis
06-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Hehe I look forward to you trying out the bulwark! Gotta see what this spirit has on good old Sam xD. I was going to get the mythic bow, but things changed and it looks like I'll have to live with new rings/amulets from ursoths! I wish we could have skill point gems instead of stat points xD

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Sorry to hear, I will point out that the Ursoth event lasts 3 weeks.

Mythic weapons should cost MUCH less than last season. I believe the by!warm will also cost much less since it is a PvE only weapon. Hoping the spirit saves the squishies, thaw shield proc is intriguing. If it is like mage shield = junk; if it is like HoR shield = godly.

Zeus
06-23-2014, 10:52 PM
No, Sheldon

Everything Sheldon says is sarcasm or condescending though. Only 1:3 posts of mine are Sheldon-esque. -.-

Kakashis
06-23-2014, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear, I will point out that the Ursoth event lasts 3 weeks.

Mythic weapons should cost MUCH less than last season. I believe the by!warm will also cost much less since it is a PvE only weapon. Hoping the spirit saves the squishies, thaw shield proc is intriguing. If it is like mage shield = junk; if it is like HoR shield = godly.

Out of all 3 weapons, the Warriors could be the game changer in elites! Mages already do insane damage in general, rogues bow procs bushes that might be okay for killing them native mages, but from the sounds of it, you can still get one hit inside them! They should have proc tree walla that act as barriers instead xD

SacredKnight
06-24-2014, 01:47 AM
No, Sheldon
Lets clear this all up with a friendly game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock?

Remember:
Scissors cuts Paper
Paper covers Rock
Rock crushes Lizard
Lizard poisons Spock
Spock smashes Scissors
Scissors decapitates Lizard
Lizard eats Paper
Paper disproves Spock
Spock vaporizes Rock
(and as it always has) Rock crushes Scissors
:D

Rebelation
06-24-2014, 02:57 AM
I dont think my post said anything about arcane "pets" but thanks for clarifying nothing....