PDA

View Full Version : Sts help me skill respect

Kumsaati
06-23-2014, 04:19 PM
I wrote it to Support

Dear STS Admins,
Im playing your wonderful game for a nearly 1year.Sonsaat is my 3 lvl twink i waited a long time for FREE respec weekend. Than i can write this message. U know under 5lvls can't respec their skills but I really need it because i dont have any ☆heal☆skill and im solo player.Can you respec my skils? PLEASE :/ If you cant im writing what skils i need: 1point to skyward smash and 1 point to juggernaut its all.Thx for now.

Sincerely;
(Atomsaati, Sonsaat, Kumsaati)
Have a nice day

And they said They will forvad this suggestion to desingers but they offered me write this suggestion on the sts forum than i write it

Samhayne
06-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Given that you are only level 3, could you delete that character and start over (putting your items in the stash) and set your skills the way you want?

Alternatively, you could level to 5 and then respec?

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 04:34 PM
Sam, no he can't. He made a post about this before, I have the same problem. I would just restart but my kdr is 1413-0, 39 pets, 500 invo, 20 auc, don't feel like getting it again, if Sts could make it so all lvls could respec, that'd be great.

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 04:35 PM
If you have zero deaths you don't need to respec...

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 04:37 PM
If you have zero deaths you don't need to respec...

Yes I do, I am continuously having to leave maps due to my sucky build. I accidentally got jug instead of horn, I also have smash which is horrible in pvp, and axe throw, axe throw isn't bad but it isn't good at lv4.

PS: My ideal build for level 4 would be horn, chest, jug or windmill.

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 04:48 PM
2/5 VB w/ str and CS. U get a skill w/ a 500 HP heal (450 TDM) and buffs ur Str by 50 points. CS one hits mages and some rogues then. You're welcome.

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 04:53 PM
2/5 VB w/ str and CS. U get a skill w/ a 500 HP heal (450 TDM) and buffs ur Str by 50 points. CS one hits mages and some rogues then. You're welcome.
I've actually tried this, it is horrible in wars, at lv2-5 there are more wars then you would think, haha. Horn is best at this level, mana doesn't deplete as fast as higher levels, so a combo is good. And I don't think anyone can one hit at lv4, haven't seen this, I've been with the best at this level.

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Worked when I tried it. Moved up to 14 just to find more competition. I had a mate at 14.

Kumsaati
06-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Given that you are only level 3, could you delete that character and start over (putting your items in the stash) and set your skills the way you want?

Alternatively, you could level to 5 and then respec?

I was doing pet swap for my heal now its disabled so i cant get heal and i dead a lots of.
I just want respec my skills from sts please not a big request

Kumsaati
06-24-2014, 05:43 AM
Still please somone can give me answer

Xeusx
06-24-2014, 06:04 AM
Is ur lvl 3 twink pvp kdr very important? No.
Oh god, its ok if u re-make twink again, ur pvp kdr are freshly new.
If ur pvp kdr is little bit new, u can re-make again.

Kumsaati
06-24-2014, 08:10 AM

Bro you are doing joke? My kdr is really important and i have mythic pets on this acc

Haligali
06-24-2014, 08:16 AM
Sam, no he can't. He made a post about this before, I have the same problem. I would just restart but my kdr is 1413-0, 39 pets, 500 invo, 20 auc, don't feel like getting it again, if Sts could make it so all lvls could respec, that'd be great.

If you make another character and you dont delete the existing one, then your inventory and auction slots will not be taken away. So its just about kdr.

Serancha
06-24-2014, 11:55 PM
I was doing pet swap for my heal now its disabled so i cant get heal and i dead a lots of.
I just want respect my skills from sts please not a big request

If you want respect, don't ask for silly things like a respec at level 3.

Kumsaati
06-25-2014, 09:25 AM
If you want respect, don't ask for silly things like a respec at level 3.

İ wrote wrong
I just want respect*(it should be respec sorry for grammar mistake lol) my skills from sts please not a big request.
u understood wrong bro and can i ask whats silly thing at my request ?

Attack Dog
06-25-2014, 09:28 AM

You're ignorant, kdr is important at all levels. Kthanks

Kumsaati
06-26-2014, 10:16 AM
It feels very bad admins if u didnt respec my skills please close this topic.

Samhayne
06-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Sorry Kumsaati, the game currently doesn't operate that way. It would be a client change to change it. We have it on our list, but no guarantees as to when or if it will be changed in the future. Thanks for taking the time to bring the issue to our attention.

Attack Dog
06-26-2014, 10:50 AM
All I heard was

We have it on our list. Thanks for taking the time to bring the issue to our attention.

Kumsaati
06-26-2014, 01:22 PM
Sorry Kumsaati, the game currently doesn't operate that way. It would be a client change to change it. We have it on our list, but no guarantees as to when or if it will be changed in the future. Thanks for taking the time to bring the issue to our attention.

Okey thx for answer