PDA

View Full Version : July 4th banner

Amicusdei
06-23-2014, 05:34 PM
it would be awesome to have a July 4th banner.
how cool would it be to have fireworks popping over your head, like the hearts from the big love banners?
maybe a little sound effect, like a whistler then popopopopop!!!

ok, maybe no sound effect.

what do you think?

Doomreaper
06-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Great another inventory spot wasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visiting
06-23-2014, 06:00 PM
4th of July is an American only holiday, STS won't make a banner that's celebrating only one ethnicity.

Amicusdei
06-23-2014, 06:28 PM
American is not an ethnicity, it's a nationality.
STS is based in America, it's an American company.
If America was not free and independent, neither would many of you be.
I think that's reason to celebrate. :)

Maybe make a special edition American flag banner, with the fireworks included.

Crowsfoot
06-23-2014, 06:32 PM
American is not an ethnicity, it's a nationality.
STS is based in America, it's an American company.
If America was not free and independent, neither would many of you be.
I think that's reason to celebrate. :)

Maybe make a special edition American flag banner, with the fireworks included.
"Many"

Check the pie chart at the bottom of the OP.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138405-NATIONALITY-STATISTICS-ARCANE-PLAYERS-from-where-are-you&highlight=nationality

Kraze
06-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear pl got a Memorial Day vanity a few years ago. Was a boat captains hat that had red and blue stars. Could do something similar and those that want to participate can. Those that don't can chose to ignore it

Visiting
06-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Ethnicity wasn't the word I wanted to use, but had a headache couldn't think straight lol

MrWeasley
06-23-2014, 07:09 PM
4th of July is an American only holiday, STS won't make a banner that's celebrating only one ethnicity. Actually july 4th is not only an american holiday.. i went to Paris last year to celebrate 4th of july with my fiance, all over the world actually celebrates the 4th and has amazing firework shows.

But +1 to the idea, id like a July 4th banner

Attack Dog
06-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Don't need a stupid banner,
They better do something though. No Father's Day, hope they will make Fourth of July event.

leoakre
06-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Please STS, give us a glorious display of continuous fireworks out over the water off the pier throughout the whole day for the 4th of July!
:adoration:

Samhayne
06-23-2014, 08:19 PM
No need to let this spin out to Nationalism.

Just to set it straight, we do not have plans for a July 4th event, just as we don't have plans for Chinese New Year, Bastille Day, or other major holidays worldwide. Thanks in advance for your understanding.