PDA

View Full Version : L15 Mage Help

The Voices
06-23-2014, 08:31 PM
IMO, 6 Light 5 Heal 1 Drain 1 Fire 1 Frost is a great build, but I want to know if there are any other viable non-founders builds that I can use. TY

DivineMoustache
06-23-2014, 09:00 PM
6 heal 6 light 1 frost 1 fire, mana tank build. 15 mage v mage is pretty boring imo, two good mages pitted against each other usually results in no mana and 5 min fights and/or restarted fights.
You can also go with 6 light 5 heal 1 ice storm 1 frost bite 1 fire, saving ice storm for the combos.

Most mage fights are paw proc dependent. Most of the time, without paw proc, no one will die.

Motivating
06-24-2014, 02:09 AM
6 heal 6 light 1 frost 1 fire, mana tank build. 15 mage v mage is pretty boring imo, two good mages pitted against each other usually results in no mana and 5 min fights and/or restarted fights.
You can also go with 6 light 5 heal 1 ice storm 1 frost bite 1 fire, saving ice storm for the combos.

Most mage fights are paw proc dependent. Most of the time, without paw proc, no one will die.

Not always true :/ if you have the correct build and timing you should be able to kill mages.
Read this http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?156873-15-Mage-guide

DivineMoustache
06-24-2014, 06:09 PM
I have the correct build and timing, and can kill decent mages, but when you're fighting people with correct builds and timing as well, it's a luck/mana fest out there. There's nearly no way to win vs. people of your same skill level.

Motivating
06-25-2014, 01:41 AM
Yeah, just make sure you have a mid fight regen set that you can swap to at 1/4 mana also dont drain in the mana fights, it's a waste.

Motivating
06-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Dont use that build, its terrible

Etarbitrev
06-29-2014, 08:24 PM
If you dont have founders using ice wall is pointless, as any good mage can kite this. Ice wall uses alot of mana so u run out of mana b4 the kiting mage, if they are any good they will swap to regen for like 5 sec, they'll have 1/2 mana u will have 2/10. They use forg + alch, u die.

The best build is 6 light 1 frostbite 1 firestorm 1 drain 5 heal, even though it may seem boring try to fully understand the build, ranges, timings and if ur simple minded & easily pleased like me, you'll find it fun! XD