PDA

View Full Version : Questions and suggestions before I buy map pack.

nightsky
04-09-2010, 11:00 PM
So there are a few things I would love to know before I spend my money on all the content this game has. Mainly because I do not want to buy content and never have the things I want added in to the game this may sound selfish but I would like to know if this game is for me and has things I like before I buy content. (already bought the emotes because they are funny.)

Before I start I would like to say I love the game you have created here.

First of and most important; in my opinion is will you be selling/adding a dungeon where you and your party member can fight a huge boss raid style? Where you would need a healer and a tank a few dps and the boss has some things you have to watch out for. (such as do not stand in the fire.) and they are epic looking. I am a huge fan of raids where you and some friends fight a big boss battle. And of course you need the epic loot for such a fight :p. I would love to see this even if it was a content pack for 2 bucks and only 1-2 maps but they are raids. I was kind of disappointed that the bosses where kind of small and did not require much skill to kill. And that is my fear of buying content is that there will be no cool bosses. So if you are planning on adding this I am sold if not I am highly recommending it.

Now on to smaller questions

Will you be planning on adding pvp?

Is the max level I can upgrade a skill 5? (can not seem to upgrade my heal past 5)

Will you be adding pvp?

will there be guilds?

quick suggestion; please add a way that i can PM my friends. atm i do not think you can PM.

One last suggestion it is a small one. I would recommend adding to the lobby a way to sort the game by the map they pick. And a sort for population. Sometimes I just want to play a game with people in it so that sort would be nice. And some other times I just want to play a certain map but it takes me a while to find the map I want. So this would be a nice addition.

ps. i could not post this in the general tab because it would not let me log in and post there. Might be buged.

Justg
04-10-2010, 09:07 AM
- PvP is definitely something we want to add. It is a very large can of worms so it is not something we can do quickly, but it is on our minds alot. We will get there :)
- Currently the max upgrade for your skill is 5
- There will be guilds also. Another large system, so no idea when, but it makes total sense.
- PM friends - absolutely. It is a smaller system so I think this is something we can get to in the next couple of weeks (hopefully).

nightsky
04-10-2010, 04:20 PM
So is there any word on a raiding map. I would gladly pay 5 bucks for just one map than I can jump on with my high level friends to grind a epic boss for some epic loot.

tomsawer
07-20-2014, 07:37 AM
I have nothing negative to say about battle command beta testing everything went smooth. I liked everything about update just wish cyborgs weren't in the update,don't care much for them because grenadiers do same job.
Can't wait for final update !
jk u.s.v.f.w.

tomsawer
07-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Quick question I'm not seeing any feed back from beta test for battle command is this the correct link?

fourleaf
07-22-2014, 07:41 PM
this is Pocket Legends suggestions forum
Here's the Battle Command Test Server Feedback forum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?161-BC-Test-Server-Feedback)