PDA

View Full Version : Banned left and right

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 05:27 AM
Disclaimer:
I made this thread for everyone! I wont mention any names at all and this is just my thoughts about this game drama that has been running around lately.

Personal favor:
Pls dont flame this thread, I dont need them.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sup with all these banned players? Why is this case been bouncing out lately???

Player 1 got banned because of player 2, player 2 got banned because player 3 reported player 2 about player 1 and so onnnnn, this is horrible!!

I AM NOT HERE TO BEG FOR THE PLAYERS WHO GOT BANNED TO GET UNBANNED, I AM HERE TO ASK FOR THAT THING TO STOP, ASAP!

Guys, come on, for those who are involve with this, please stop ffs. I am not and haven't been involve with this things but ffs, this is spreading like a disease and I am letting my voice hear and ask for it to be stopped.

It harms players so bad and it causes good people to quit or it made players not to enjoy the game as much as it should be. This is not what sts wants to happen and each one of us has rights to enjoy the game.

I know and I am very aware about the game rules and violating it has a big punishment. I felt so sad seeing players who gets banned (friend of mine or not).
I've know some who got threatened to get banned in game because of jealousy and etc and its not and never been good to see. This kind of situation needs to stop so bad. I know sts has deeper reasons why they banned such players but I also know some reasons why they got banned and why sts kept an eye for them.

this is some of my thoughts (pls feel free to correct me if I mentioned things here differently)

1.) Pvp trashtalks - trolls, racism and any thing that hurts players' feelings. Discriminating and putting down players' egos.
If proven, sts can banned players who are doing this things, right?

my opinion:

STOP IT! I played PvP both in low lvl and in end game and this trashtalk thing has never been absent in any fights. Come on guys, why cant you just stop yourself from typing unnecessary things on chat? I am referring and directing this to all trashtalkers in the game, why wont you just shut the hell up? Trash talks is the main and no.1 reason of flaming and it leads players to get banned because of hatred. Why do people gets hated? Because they trash talk!

JEALOUS-NESS

This mental sickness that is spreading in the game also needs to stop. Its in players blood and sts has nothing to do with this. The once who can stop this is you, and only you.
Stop being jelly! If a player succeeded more than you do, leave him alone! Dont ever bother to pull him down because in the long run, it will pull you down as well. Karma is a "B" and hopefully everyone is aware of that.

Any thoughts that you can also share? feel free.

Jxmaa
06-24-2014, 05:33 AM
Ignore list. Nuff said

Cero
06-24-2014, 05:46 AM
Adding people on ignore list is what i did. If i ddnt i would have probably banned already. Atm, it is one of the best choices other than not to pvp at all.
Even so, trashtalks and harrassments are always present where ever and might be stopped by banning players. Other people also suggested like "only team chat on pvp" which would help alot in pvp.
If red team ddnt provoke blue team or even they did by not allowing their chat to go through each other, each team might be playing with more ease than what it is right now.

And i do agree that it is sad when your friend/guildmate got banned. All the player's hard work to get the top gear are gone by one stupid mistake(Rage Quit). It is also not just hardwork, for most the Real money they spent to open countless locks to loot arcane items(more rage quit).

Alot of players that i dislike/likes got banned already mostly because of pvp trashtalks&harrassments, although they are responsible to what they say and sts only applies the "ban hammer". I do believe that we need more of sts help. implementing some of other pvp suggestions that helps avoids trashtalks and harrassments would be much better. As what they say "prevention is better than cure".

Anarchist
06-24-2014, 06:27 AM
They try too hard to keep control, just relax and let go.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_LUoLTKLo

If you aren't having fun then don't play, let go. I had to lost my account to understand nearly everyday i was just stressing myself and wasting my time for nothing.

Serancha
06-24-2014, 06:36 AM
People should play their own game. It is up to sts to enforce the game rules, and players should have no part in that whatsoever.

If someone does something to you personally, report it. Witch hunts, power tripping, bullying and threats of getting others banned should not be allowed at all. The people who do this cause huge divisions and excessive drama in the community and it does nothing but turn the whole community into a hostile environment.

Anarchist
06-24-2014, 07:05 AM
People should play their own game. It is up to sts to enforce the game rules, and players should have no part in that whatsoever.

If someone does something to you personally, report it. Witch hunts, power tripping, bullying and threats of getting others banned should not be allowed at all. The people who do this cause huge divisions and excessive drama in the community and it does nothing but turn the whole community into a hostile environment.

Its not exactly that way.

If someone i had a issue with comes to me and says i wil get you banned i would laugh at him and piss him off more cause my conscience is clean and i know i did nothin so sts won't ban me.
BUT
Its when i did something against the rules that problem come in. Humans are naturaly wicked and many players ingame can't wait to report the person/ people they don't like as soon as they find out their enemies did something wrong.
Its just like when two kids fight then one of them steals some cookies from the jar the other to make him pay tells the teacher his mate stole cookies.

There are no wrongs nor right though cause it's a players duty to report other bad players that ruin the game but on the other hand you just spoilt another dude's day.
But while there are no wrongs nor rights if you are reporting for vengeance or personal interest cause at the end its your duty to report, it underlines the mediocrity of the reporter though.

Serancha
06-24-2014, 07:05 AM
It's not human nature. It's adults behaving like the kids in your example. Fraline is right, there is nothing right about what is happening these days.

If you see someone commit murder, you call the cops. If you see someone run a red light at 3am when there is no other traffic in sight, do you still call the cops and give the license number with a cell phone photo of the car going through the intersection? Let's get real.

Anarchist
06-24-2014, 07:11 AM
It's not human nature. It's adults behaving like the kids in your example. Fraline is right, there is nothing right about what is happening these days.

If you see someone commit murder, you call the cops. If you see someone run a red light at 3am when there is no other traffic in sight, do you still call the cops and give the license number with a cell phone photo of the car going through the intersection? Let's get real.

If i see that guy that tried to flirt with my girl at the bar the other day crossing with red at 3 am in the morning i might seriously think of reporting him to the cops. I won't though cause its not my style to get other people into trouble but you can't expect this sportmanship and solidarity towards a fellow player you hate. from everybody.
All humans are wicked and selfish but some more than the others.

Endkey
06-24-2014, 07:43 AM
Whenever anyone abuses you..just smile and wave ;) ends the drama right there :)

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Adding people on ignore list is what i did. If i ddnt i would have probably banned already. Atm, it is one of the best choices other than not to pvp at all.
Even so, trashtalks and harrassments are always present where ever and might be stopped by banning players. Other people also suggested like "only team chat on pvp" which would help alot in pvp.
If red team ddnt provoke blue team or even they did by not allowing their chat to go through each other, each team might be playing with more ease than what it is right now.

And i do agree that it is sad when your friend/guildmate got banned. All the player's hard work to get the top gear are gone by one stupid mistake(Rage Quit). It is also not just hardwork, for most the Real money they spent to open countless locks to loot arcane items(more rage quit).

Alot of players that i dislike/likes got banned already mostly because of pvp trashtalks&harrassments, although they are responsible to what they say and sts only applies the "ban hammer". I do believe that we need more of sts help. implementing some of other pvp suggestions that helps avoids trashtalks and harrassments would be much better. As what they say "prevention is better than cure".

thankyou cero, this is such a smart reply from you :)

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 07:52 AM
Whenever anyone abuses you..just smile and wave ;) ends the drama right there :)

true, but lets face the fact that not everyone can do it :)

Rare
06-24-2014, 07:52 AM
Couple things... I think the damage has been done. I don't think a lot of the players that have left can be recovered. There's a sour taste. Not only by the banning, but by the community itself. Rather than being a comfortable entertaining release from life, its become of hotbed for hate and filthyness.

Sorry, but people don't like that. And a lot of the people I've seen complain about this (not you Fraline) shame on you because you're just as much a part of it as the people you are complaining about.

While I agree with what you're saying Fraline, I can't say I think anything will change. People are very... near sighted. They can't and won't see the bigger picture. I hope that I'm wrong, for the sake of the many great people I've met here. Hopefully, the player base can come together... start a new age.

The developers can't help with this. They are doing their job in banning these people. This is on you all. Its up to YOU to fix it.

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 08:10 AM
The developers can't help with this. They are doing their job in banning these people. This is on you all. Its up to YOU to fix it.

Exactly. I cant blame them from using their banning power to banned people, they saw enough violations to banned players which I think is fair.

In addition, I just want to make this game safe to play so that the new players wont think like this : future playing this game = getting banned.

Zynzyn
06-24-2014, 08:18 AM
You have a problem with people trashtalking and you have a problem with people being banned. Well, when mods get a report, I am sure that before banning they check logs and "verify" whether the player has said something against TOS. They dont ban just because someone reported a player. People trash talk and get reported and banned. A player earns a ban for what he has done. Thats absolutely fair, since kids play this game as well and mods should keep up the good work. :monkey:

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 08:27 AM
You have a problem with people trashtalking and you have a problem with people being banned. Well, when mods get a report, I am sure that before banning they check logs and "verify" whether the player has said something against TOS. They dont ban just because someone reported a player. People trash talk and get reported and banned. A player earns a ban for what he has done. Thats absolutely fair, since kids play this game as well and mods should keep up the good work. :monkey:

As what I've said, sts really saw something that the player violates, I dont blame them for that and its their job. My point is, trash talking is one of the main reason why a particular player rage and this causes the drama, negative feedback from both sides will occur which made the two parties hated each other, then here goes screen shot thing and report thing and so on.

Sts cant stop people to trash talk, thats why I made this tread to ask maybe a little amount from them to stop their habit.

Also, Im not just referring to trash talking, theres alot of reasons why a player gets banned, it includes account sharing, illegal behaviors and etc, I just directed things to trash talks and jealous-ness as I think is the root and main reason why this banning thing has been spreading in game.

Solid
06-24-2014, 08:40 AM
They try too hard to keep control, just relax and let go.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_LUoLTKLo

If you aren't having fun then don't play, let go. I had to lost my account to understand nearly everyday i was just stressing myself and wasting my time for nothing.

:* Preach

Gensin
06-24-2014, 08:40 AM
There annoying and fugly, Grammar is bad, Making up words, #MEH
Ignore is better and less effort, I cant merch with all of this desperate gangers in pvp, :I

Gensin
06-24-2014, 08:45 AM
JEALOUS-NESS

This mental sickness that is spreading in the game also needs to stop. Its in players blood and sts has nothing to do with this. The once who can stop this is you, and only you.
Stop being jelly! If a player succeeded more than you do, leave him alone! Dont ever bother to pull him down because in the long run, it will pull you down as well. Karma is a "B" and hopefully everyone is aware of that.

Any thoughts that you can also share? feel free.

I wont name him/her, We were pvping and I took my packs and he/she died, He starts saying "IDIOT NOOB, dont take my packs" I was like whatt??! He/she is a leaderboarder, And I try soooo hard to avoid the fact that a leaderboarder is acting like this. We were ganging this mage that ganged us 2v1 and He/she had arcane ring but still died in that matter.

Hes/Her name: Insect.

Kross
06-24-2014, 09:01 AM
sts could remove chat from pvp maps and play some hazard jazz as the music theme :thumbup:

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 09:37 AM
sts could remove chat from pvp maps and play some hazard jazz as the music theme :thumbup:

I do believe that we need more of sts help. implementing some of other pvp suggestions that helps avoids trashtalks and harrassments would be much better.

:eagerness:.

Classychic
06-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Maybe someday STS can make a feature that automatically gives you a warning on your account or email so players are more aware of their actions. Too many times I've seen people asking why they were banned and doing this will hopefully help players more responsible. Even a lawbreaker gets a court summons before getting sent to jaill, doesn't he? If one gets infractions on forums, why can't it be done ingame as well?

*Posted without having eaten breakfast. Excuse my thoughts and possibly bad english :(

Candylicks
06-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Sorry you guys have lost some of your big name players. From my understanding, these people were given numerous chances and warnings. Honestly, I have seen the hate on the guild threads in the past and can't imagine what was said in PM's. STS is just doing it's job, rules are there for a reason. No one should have to play in a threatening or unhealthy environment. Trash talk yes is of course part of PvP, but if it's not in good fun then it's not necessary.

Hopefully lessons are learned and the PvP community can embrace the newer players coming up. There are a ton of recent caps that I know would jump at the chance to have a hand at PvP; the veterans left should focus on this not all the negative stuff.

If all else fails, come PvE. We don't deal with this at all. (:

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 10:05 AM
*Posted without having eaten breakfast.

aww, eat your breakfast classy, dont let your stomach wait for food, he might get mad and beat you up with sickness ;)

If all else fails, come PvE. We don't deal with this at all. (:

Im in TC atm, looking forward to farm with you guys ;)

Candylicks
06-24-2014, 10:08 AM
aww, eat your breakfast classy, dont let your stomach wait for food, he might get mad and beat you up with sickness ;)

OMG!!! Yay <3 Welcome. When do you usually play? We will run!

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 10:12 AM
OMG!!! Yay <3 Welcome. When do you usually play? We will run!

I pop in game randomly as I have weird class schedules, but normally I go between 10pm-12pm PHT :3

Classychic
06-24-2014, 10:14 AM

Eating now hehe. Have some spaghetti and meatballs!

Candy, have they received warnings in game or only on forums? I'm not aware tbh. I'm talking about the people who have no idea why they got banned and just randomly post here. Something like: Your account has been reported for blank or blank. As a result you have been temporarily banned from the game.

Candylicks
06-24-2014, 10:15 AM
I pop in game randomly as I have weird class schedules, but normally I go between 10pm-12pm PHT :3

Perfect!

And really on the topic you posted, huge hugs on it Bea. It stinks beyond words to lose your friends in game, no matter how it happens. I have cried over this in the past. My best advice is to keep on going and forging new friendships along the way.

Jsuit
06-24-2014, 10:20 AM

:chuncky: :thumbSup:

notfaded1
06-24-2014, 10:25 AM

You're in the right place Fraline! We farm all the time and leave the other (not nice) stuff behind! TC is all about family and being a good positive team :^} Candy is right... welcome!

Candylicks
06-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Eating now hehe. Have some spaghetti and meatballs!

Candy, have they received warnings in game or only on forums? I'm not aware tbh. I'm talking about the people who have no idea why they got banned and just randomly post here. Something like: Your account has been reported for blank or blank. As a result you have been temporarily banned from the game.

It's between the player and STS, although I sure wish to be a fly on the wall (or device, lol) to see how it all goes down. I'm only aware of the rules of conduct (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/961570-rules-of-conduct) which explains the process.

BTW. Spaghetti and meatballs for brekkie is boss. I love left over cold thai for brekkie if I have it.

Aziiii
06-24-2014, 10:33 AM
I agree with this post Fraline , im sorry for those who spent time and money in this game to end up like this.
I think now more then ever people should see that sts rules ....are sts rules . If you abuse them these are the kind of things that happen.

I have to give an example here : In my personal case i don't pvp, i just go for fun sometimes with friends ( and they know this also) ....imagine after a few months of pvp absence to see people from the oposite team trashtalk, humiliate and threat me as i just stood there and watched all that. I'm mature i didnt want to cause a scene but what if instead of me ...there was a 12-15-16 kid hearing all that. Is it normal? No it's not...
I want a safe game where i can play , enjoy and not worry about my personal life because of these threats.

As a good friend of mine told me ....there is a huge psichological gap between pvp and pve, You dont see these people act like this in pve.

I'm sorry people got banned for different reasons but this way the next kid that goes in pvp actualy enjoys the game.

Classychic
06-24-2014, 10:40 AM
It's between the player and STS, although I sure wish to be a fly on the wall (or device, lol) to see how it all goes down. I'm only aware of the rules of conduct (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/961570-rules-of-conduct) which explains the process.

BTW. Spaghetti and meatballs for brekkie is boss. I love left over cold thai for brekkie if I have it.

So if you get banned, you can safely assume you did one of those listed no? It'll still be neat if there was a written warning involved alongside suspensions.

P.S. No thai, but yesterday I had a super healthy fruit/veggie smoothie AND doritos for brekky. Still a boss? Haha.

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 10:45 AM
You're in the right place Fraline! We farm all the time and leave the other (not nice) stuff behind! TC is all about family and being a good positive team :^} Candy is right... welcome!

thank you for the warm welcomes <3

Zeus
06-24-2014, 11:07 AM
So if you get banned, you can safely assume you did one of those listed no? It'll still be neat if there was a written warning involved alongside suspensions.

P.S. No thai, but yesterday I had a super healthy fruit/veggie smoothie AND doritos for brekky. Still a boss? Haha.

Hmm, balancing out the healthy with the unhealthy I see. :)

Bless
06-24-2014, 11:07 AM
If only people didn't snitch over little things. Even when I said "you suck" I got reported, so desperate..

OMG [INSERT NAME] CALLED ME A ************* I AM MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE BAN HIM!!!!

Bless
06-24-2014, 11:15 AM
And 4 people from my guild got banned right now. What a joke...gg sts

Zeus
06-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Although I do not like it, it is the only solution to tame the guild wars. After they've cooled down, perhaps let these people that have gotten banned a second chance to behave properly. If not, oh well. It still serves purpose in teaching people not to run their mouths in PvP like incessant children.

Anarchist
06-24-2014, 11:25 AM
If only people didn't snitch over little things. Even when I said "you suck" I got reported, so desperate..

OMG [INSERT NAME] CALLED ME A ************* I AM MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE BAN HIM!!!!
Its true some players are easily flameable. Pvp won't be fun without provocations and healthy trashtalk. Healthy trashtalk result in not insulting people's family and directly using foul words. I would advice the people that can't deal with provocators to learn how to do it or by ignoring the provocator or by trolling him better or by simply leaving that pvp room.

If someone calls you "food" and you reply with the "g" word then:

Bless
06-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Although I do not like it, it is the only solution to tame the guild wars. After they've cooled down, perhaps let these people that have gotten banned a second chance to behave properly. If not, oh well. It still serves purpose in teaching people not to run their mouths in PvP like incessant children. Lol, nobody from EITHER guild trash talks every crap they know all at once, it may have even been done in a spread of a month. Once a day probs when they're angry.

But collections of SS make it seem like they trash talk SO much....sts needs to investigate more before handing bans forever...

Zeus
06-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Lol, nobody from EITHER guild trash talks every crap they know all at once, it may have even been done in a spread of a month. Once a day probs when they're angry.

But collections of SS make it seem like they trash talk SO much....sts needs to investigate more before handing bans forever...

This is what both sides are doing and they need to stop. However, once a day is still pretty bad. You and I have both seen the level of trash talk that goes on - a lot of it is very personal at times. So, if that's happening once a day, trash talking isn't exactly infrequent.

Classychic
Hmm, balancing out the healthy with the unhealthy I see. :)

Exactly ;)

Although I do not like it, it is the only solution to tame the guild wars. After they've cooled down, perhaps let these people that have gotten banned a second chance to behave properly. If not, oh well. It still serves purpose in teaching people not to run their mouths in PvP like incessant children.

How do they get a second chance? In my understanding many have been banned permanently.

Endkey
Is it just me or more people calling eachother noobs?

Classychic
06-24-2014, 11:31 AM
This is what both sides are doing and they need to stop. However, once a day is still pretty bad. You and I have both seen the level of trash talk that goes on - a lot of it is very personal at times. So, if that's happening once a day, trash talking isn't exactly infrequent.

Hasn't trash talking has been kept to a minimum these past few weeks? Could the bans be a result of screenshots earlier on?

keikali
06-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Hasn't trash talking has been kept to a minimum these past few weeks? Could the bans be a result of screenshots earlier on?

They probably are from previous SS. I'm guessing the accuser saved up a bunch and sent it in to hit them hard and made sure it stuck.

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Is it just me or more people calling eachother noobs?

I call my close friends as noobs, i dont think people take that word seriously now, hehe.

Endkey
06-24-2014, 11:42 AM
I call my close friends as noobs, i dont think people take that word seriously now, hehe.

the awesome moment is...wen i guy calls u nub...dies by ur hand..and then calls u nub again..dies again...and then calls u nub for the third time...and he knows he wont be able to win..so leaves room...i dont call my friends nub (except u nubea) but i have names for all :p

Zeus
06-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Exactly ;)

How do they get a second chance? In my understanding many have been banned permanently.

You can appeal a permanent ban if you have a strong case against it.

Classychic
06-24-2014, 11:46 AM
You can appeal a permanent ban if you have a strong case against it.

Has anyone ever been unbanned, though? Doesn't seem like it, but idk. I'm staying out of pvp now lol.

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 11:46 AM
i dont call my friends nub (except u nubea)

thats unfair :(

LordDravek
06-24-2014, 11:47 AM
I like turtles...most days

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Has anyone ever been unbanned, though? Doesn't seem like it, but idk. I'm staying out of pvp now lol.

I have a very close friend in the game who told me to stay away in pvp and in lb as it may lead me from getting banned, he's really right.

Classychic
06-24-2014, 11:54 AM
I have a very close friend in the game who told me to stay away in pvp and in lb as it may lead me from getting banned, he's really right.

Pvp used to be sooo fun :(

Zeus
06-24-2014, 11:58 AM

Yea, I've personally been able to get numerous people unbanned. You cannot just plead with them but really, you have to show why you're a contribution to the game instead of a negative influence.

It is a case by case basis and in my experience, you only get one shot. Support usually doesn't take too kindly to people clogging up the system with unban requests. So, if they've said no once...don't try again. :(

Anarchist
06-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Yea, I've personally been able to get numerous people unbanned. You cannot just plead with them but really, you have to show why you're a contribution to the game instead of a negative influence.

It is a case by case basis and in my experience, you only get one shot. Support usually doesn't take too kindly to people clogging up the system with unban requests. So, if they've said no once...don't try again. :(

Fraline i caught the guy reporting everybody, its Zeus!
Scum! :D

Zeus
06-24-2014, 12:13 PM

Lol! No, it really isn't. -.-

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 12:16 PM

noo, he's a good guy! :3

edit: If he do report some players, I know he has better reason for it and I wont put time to know what it is, its on his privacy :)

Pvp used to be sooo fun :(

agree :(

Zeus
06-24-2014, 12:19 PM
noo, he's a good guy! :3

agree :(

I forgot to mention, the last time that I helped with somebody's appeal was over a year ago. So, things might have changed since then but this is what I know.

Lastly, the person that was banned has to be the one sending the appeal. Support will not discuss the ban of another player with you.

Bunny♥
06-24-2014, 12:21 PM
I forgot to mention, the last time that I helped with somebody's appeal was over a year ago. So, things might have changed since then but this is what I know.

Lastly, the person that was banned has to be the one sending the appeal. Support will not discuss the ban of another player with you.

added edit :3

Anarchist
06-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Lol! No, it really isn't. -.-

Joking XD

Samhayne
06-24-2014, 12:48 PM
Hey gang,

We don't ban accounts because someone complained. We ban an account because they break our rules and through that accounts own actions. If you want to read more, then check out this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963550-help-i-ve-been-banned-

Bans or other account actions are not something that we discuss on the forums, as they are a private matter between Spacetime and the account holder.

Thread closed.